The Return of Misty and Brock

• Please log in to reply

01 September 2017 - 12:12 AM

GrewupGeek

Veteran Trainer

• GrewupGeek

Hey folks, here is some news that might peek a few old fan's interest.  Found an article stating that in Sun and Moon, Misty and Brock are going to be making an appearance in a two part episode somewhere in the future, which involves Ash returning to Kanto, which also includes a stop at Professor Oak's lab to show off Ash's Pokemon, although there is no guarantee that all of them well be making an appearance.  Anyway, from the sounds of things, there well be a few flashbacks, along with the fact that Brock and Misty get to Mega Evolve one of their pokemon, and pretty sure it wouldn't be too hard to figure out which ones.  As for Misty and Brock, yes it means they get the same makeover Ash would, but, almost like a reset button has been pressed, they are dressed the same way they did in Season 1, kind of like they got a bit of a reboot.  While it sounds nice, but the fact that they get to Mega Evolve, makes one wonder what the people writing the episodes have in mind.

Well, that's it, and if most of this got censored, then this topic probably counts as a spoiler.

01 September 2017 - 03:29 AM

Cubchoo103

Senior Trainer

• Cubchoo103
:,D

01 September 2017 - 05:36 AM

Mod_Alder

• Mod_Alder

Interesting. Any guesses on which Pokemon they will get mega evolved?

Moderator Alder
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator

Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

01 September 2017 - 11:02 PM

SuperStone

Elite Trainer

• SuperStone

Well, the only ones they have that can megate are Steelix and Gyarados.  Just sayin'.

The rest of the world must act as they see fit.  If TPCi insists on keeping the Chat canned, that is their decision.

But that does not stop me from opposing it.

And I will oppose it forever.

02 September 2017 - 12:13 AM

ahoodedman

Elite Trainer

• ahoodedman

I am not sure how I feel about this.

It shows that they have ran out of ideas already.

But this might make sun and moon not suck for at least 2 episodes so thats something to look forward to I guess.

I can't think of a signature  :(

02 September 2017 - 06:44 AM

zlude_in

Junior Trainer

• zlude_in

I am not sure how I feel about this.

It shows that they have ran out of ideas already.

But this might make sun and moon not suck for at least 2 episodes so thats something to look forward to I guess.

Not sure how bringing back two characters that the majority of folks want to see again for a special is 'running out of ideas'. Especially when you consider it's the 20th anniversary of the anime.

I mean I guess they must have ran out of ideas back in Advanced Generations when they brought back Brock (and Misty, for the Battle Frontier portion); and then again for Diamond and Pearl when Brock appears again.

Or Charizard showing up in Black and White.

For those actually watching Sun and Moon, the show does loosely follow the events of the game, like Lana dealing with Wishiwashi or Mallow and her fruit gathering trial. They're basically done with the second island, and last I checked, there are 2 more (+ Ultra Beasts, other Kahunas, and the remaining two ***** that haven't even shown up yet).