New Player 150 TCG Codes What to do!?

• Please log in to reply

28 August 2017 - 01:10 AM

Xclusiive

Rookie Trainer

• Xclusiive

Need some help on moving forward, should i just open them all?

28 August 2017 - 01:30 AM

SandaledOtter

Elite Trainer

• SandaledOtter

Need some help on moving forward, should i just open them all?

No.

As a new player, start with the theme decks you have, and hold on to the packs you get from the codes.

There are a few very rare, very strong pokemon that you'll soon find you want badly, and those packs are the currency that will get you them, as long as they remain sealed.

Each pack is likely to contain an unknown rare, an unknown uncommon, and a handful of things you'll soon have too many of.

If you can trade a pack for a specific card or several, it's like knowing what's in the pack before you open it.

Do the AI Trainer challenges to get more cards. Each theme deck will either improve or give you a booster pack when you beat enough different trainers with it, and the trainers themselves will give you rewards too. Use THOSE to fill out the commons and such that you'll need. Log in daily to get more stuff.

More tips are coming from other people....

"Swishonk!" That's what's happening!

28 August 2017 - 01:37 AM

Xclusiive

Rookie Trainer

• Xclusiive

Thank you I really appreciate the help will deff hold on to them and just keep playing for now.

28 August 2017 - 10:32 AM

theotherguytm

Expert Trainer

• theotherguytm

Thank you I really appreciate the help will deff hold on to them and just keep playing for now.

If you have any Burning Shadows and/or Guardians Rising, try and see if you can get hold of a Tapu Lele GX.

All decks for the next 2 years will be improved by running it.

This is my OTHER signature.

http://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/42500-the-mindless-nonsense-begins-my-ideas/

28 August 2017 - 11:14 PM

HouchinsDJ

Junior Trainer

• HouchinsDJ

Get at least 3 Tapu Lele GX. They cost a lot of packs, but you have enough and they are more than worth it.

25 September 2017 - 12:42 PM

Sadra

Senior Trainer

• Sadra

Never open tradable packs. Trade them for the cards you need. Below are the essential cards for possibly every deck:

Tapu lele GX (3 COPIES)

Shaymin EX (2 OR MORE, DEPENDING WHICH DECK)

Professor Sycamore/Juniper (4)

N (4)

Guzma (2 OR 3)

VS Seeker (4)

Ultra ball (4)

The regular art trainers above are very cheap, you should probably be able to get them all using 2 GR packs. The current Tapu lele GX/ shaymin EX prices (regular art) should be around 26 and 7 GR packs, respectively. 

25 September 2017 - 05:11 PM

iyado166

Elite Trainer

• iyado166
Hi,

You should definitely not open these packs as others have said before.

However this does not mean that they should necessarily sit there in your collection unused until you figure out what specific cards you want to get with them.

I would highly advise you to get used to trading cards/items for packs and packs for cards/items.

Before going on with any trade you should always figure out first what is the value of the card or item you are trading away or getting from other trainers (ask other traders, check the forums ******

My advise is to post your own trades instead of going the easy way by accepting trade offers posted by others.

At best those offers are generally more favourable to the ones who posted them and sometimes/often can be clearly unfair.

If you trade properly your collection of cards will increase in the way you want it to, together with your stock of packs.

Good luck and welcome to the game and ptcgo community
Now hosting the Sun & Moon League tournament
>))))">.o ..>))))">.o ..>))))">.o ..>))))">.o ..>))))">.o ..>))))">