How to become backed by the Tcgo developers

• Please log in to reply

09 August 2017 - 08:36 AM

speedyedie

Rookie Trainer

• speedyedie
I saw Dark Intrgral gaming have four of each lock card along with Pooka from the top cut they told me to ask forMT_Mike on the Official Pokémon TCG Online forums I couldn't find him maybe someone could help me with this

09 August 2017 - 11:25 AM

graywh

Elite Trainer

• graywh

MT_Mike is no longer with TPCi.  And you don't ask for a marketing account--they contact you when you have enough followers.

Forums Rules
  • Stay on Topic
  • Search, then Post
  • Be Constructive
  • Play Nice
  • Be Honest
  • Keep Your Private Life Private
  • Keep Your Links Official
  • Discipline is Private
http://forums.pokemontcg.com/index.php?app=forums&module=extras&section=boardrules

09 August 2017 - 05:21 PM

StreamBomber

Senior Trainer

• StreamBomber

The last thing I know is that these accounts are no longer being granted, someone had shown a catch with the response from pokemon support.

Collection: 72% completed | All Trainer Kit completed | Set complete: 10

Working on: Sun & Moon 

11 August 2017 - 12:52 PM

SuperStone

Elite Trainer

• SuperStone

​For what it's worth, Pooka never really needed​ the demo account.  Veli's been a rarity meister since the game began.  Probably the only thing he got out of it was the unobtainables (such as, at the time, dark-type Greninja).

Not that I was there to verify.  :mellow: 

Edited by SuperStone, 11 August 2017 - 12:53 PM.

The truth waits for no one.  That which you refuse to see, TPCi, slips past you.  The chat function was never your problem, yet through your blindness, you have made it one.

22 December 2017 - 09:23 PM

Pancho_22

Rookie Trainer

• Pancho_22

Hello,

I'd like to be granted an account where I can have 4 of each card. [Edited by Mod_Jynthu - Sharing personal information is not allowed on the forums] and my username for PTCGO is fgperez22. Thank you in advance for your help.

Edited by Mod_Jynthu, 23 December 2017 - 12:19 PM.
Sharing personal information is not permitted

23 December 2017 - 12:28 PM

Mod_Jynthu

• Mod_Jynthu

Hello Trainers,

There are a limited number of accounts with all cards for approved marketing activities. None of these accounts are available right now.

I know that we are not currently accepting applications for participation in this program and we currently do not have an estimated date on which a spot will be open. 

As a reminder, sharing personal information (such as a name that you go by on a different website) is not permitted. 

Thanks!

Moderator Jynthu
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator
Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!