Download

• Please log in to reply

21 July 2017 - 10:15 AM

sycod

Rookie Trainer

• sycod
Why can't I down load the app on my smart phone. It is telling me that my dievice is not compatible.

21 July 2017 - 10:33 AM

Mod_GuruLot

• Mod_GuruLot
Hello sycod, 

Not all Android devices are supported for TCGO. The Pokémon TCG Online is currently available for Android Tablet devices, as well as iPad and desktop PC and Macs.  The game was originally designed for a robust (wifi or wired) data connection and has not been optimized for use over a limited cellular connection that players on a smartphone would expect.  There are also user interface considerations that could be optimized for smaller smartphone screens.  For these reasons, any device that Google Play considers a “phone” is not currently enabled to download the game. 

Minimum Android device requirements:
Android Tablet
Storage: 6GB available HD space
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Android OS Revision: 4.0 or higher
Processor: Dual Core 1.0 GHz
Supported Aspect Ratio: 16:9, 16:10, 4:3
OpenGL Version: 2.0 or later
Netword: Broadband Internet connection required for play

It's recommended that you use a Wi-Fi connection when downloading this application.
Please note that the most of Android tablets are supported. Due to a large number of Android devices, we cannot guarantee compatibility with any specific device.

Kindle Fire tablets are not natively supported by the Google Play Store.  The game may run on Kindle Fire tablets, but this has not been tested.

ARE ANDROID PHONES SUPPORTED? No. The Pokémon TCG Online is currently available for Android Tablet devices, as well as iPad and desktop PC and Macs.   The game was originally designed for a robust (Wifi or wired) data connection and has not been optimized for use over a limited cellular connection that players on a smartphone would expect.  There are also user interface considerations that could be optimized for smaller smartphone screens.  For these reasons, any device that Google Play considers a “phone” is not currently enabled to download the game. 

DATA AND MEMORY USAGE. The initial download is several hundred MB. As you play, additional card graphics are downloaded as needed.  The game with all card graphics can use up to 6GB.   Playing the game in additional languages will require additional storage, as the game will download the card graphics for that language.

Best, 
Mod_GuruLot

Best, 
Mod_Gurulot
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator

For more help from the Support Team visit the support portal and submit your ticket!

Prior to posting in the forum, please check out the forum rules here.