QR code scanning causing crashing

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

09 July 2017 - 01:45 AM

Gamemaster76

Novice Trainer

• Gamemaster76

when i press to scan with a qr code, the app shuts down. what can i do to stop this?

09 July 2017 - 02:23 AM

RobRatt

Elite Trainer

• RobRatt

EDIT:  Sorry.  Bad advice on my part.  I didn't notice this was in the Android Tablet section (clicked on it from the Recent Topics on the Home Page).

Edited by RobRatt, 09 July 2017 - 02:28 AM.

09 July 2017 - 07:34 PM

Gamemaster76

Novice Trainer

• Gamemaster76

Anyone else know what the problem is?

09 July 2017 - 11:06 PM

Jammer87

Senior Trainer

• Jammer87

Did you download the edition from the APK? 

^ If so, the device you downloaded it on is NOT supposed to be compatible w/ PTCGO, and apks on incompatible devices tend to lag more than it does on supported devices, and is thus more prone to crashing. Please install it on an actual tablet(eg, not a phablet/smartphone), then try and see if you can redeem from there...

^ If you didn't download it from the APK, and used the PTCGO on a compatible device and it crashed there, then file a ticket, and let the admins take care of the rest...

Edited by Jammer87, 09 July 2017 - 11:53 PM.

http://support.pokemon.com/ics/support/default.asp?deptID=15227&redirect=true

^ Something I noticed after the latest patch install...

10 July 2017 - 07:15 PM

Gamemaster76

Novice Trainer

• Gamemaster76

Did you download the edition from the APK? 

^ If so, the device you downloaded it on is NOT supposed to be compatible w/ PTCGO, and apks on incompatible devices tend to lag more than it does on supported devices, and is thus more prone to crashing. Please install it on an actual tablet(eg, not a phablet/smartphone), then try and see if you can redeem from there...

^ If you didn't download it from the APK, and used the PTCGO on a compatible device and it crashed there, then file a ticket, and let the admins take care of the rest...

its a official from the play store. how do i send a ticket? im having a hard time finding it.

Edited by Gamemaster76, 10 July 2017 - 07:17 PM.

11 July 2017 - 07:35 PM

Mod_Alice

Senior Trainer

• Mod_Alice

I'm going to close this as I responded to your other post regarding the same issue.

Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!