Sign in to follow this  
Gamemaster76

QR code scanning causing crashing

Gamemaster76

when i press to scan with a qr code, the app shuts down. what can i do to stop this?

RobRatt

EDIT:  Sorry.  Bad advice on my part.  I didn't notice this was in the Android Tablet section (clicked on it from the Recent Topics on the Home Page).

Edited by RobRatt

Gamemaster76

Anyone else know what the problem is?

Jammer87

Did you download the edition from the APK? 

^ If so, the device you downloaded it on is NOT supposed to be compatible w/ PTCGO, and apks on incompatible devices tend to lag more than it does on supported devices, and is thus more prone to crashing. Please install it on an actual tablet(eg, not a phablet/smartphone), then try and see if you can redeem from there...

^ If you didn't download it from the APK, and used the PTCGO on a compatible device and it crashed there, then file a ticket, and let the admins take care of the rest...

Edited by Jammer87

Gamemaster76

Did you download the edition from the APK? 

^ If so, the device you downloaded it on is NOT supposed to be compatible w/ PTCGO, and apks on incompatible devices tend to lag more than it does on supported devices, and is thus more prone to crashing. Please install it on an actual tablet(eg, not a phablet/smartphone), then try and see if you can redeem from there...

^ If you didn't download it from the APK, and used the PTCGO on a compatible device and it crashed there, then file a ticket, and let the admins take care of the rest...

its a official from the play store. how do i send a ticket? im having a hard time finding it.

Edited by Gamemaster76

Mod_Alice

I'm going to close this as I responded to your other post regarding the same issue.