Trading

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

06 July 2017 - 11:12 PM

Zandrofff

Rookie Trainer

• Zandrofff

So when I went on to TCG I tried to trade but it said that there where no servers available to trade. So what I'm asking is how do I trade?

06 July 2017 - 11:16 PM

Zandrofff

Rookie Trainer

• Zandrofff

I just noticed I put this in the wrong category oops. (first time using forums)

11 May 2018 - 03:58 PM

Drknowledge

Rookie Trainer

• Drknowledge
What do you want for shaymin ex

11 May 2018 - 05:31 PM

LiamCPokemon

Rookie Trainer

• LiamCPokemon

I am trying to seek a way to contact Pokemon. People are hacking the internet and kicking me out of the game. I know this to be true because it only happens when they are about to get defeated. This should go to a Tie if someones internet connection goes out. 

12 May 2018 - 12:49 AM

Princess_Aurora

Senior Trainer

• Princess_Aurora

I am trying to seek a way to contact Pokemon. People are hacking the internet and kicking me out of the game. I know this to be true because it only happens when they are about to get defeated. This should go to a Tie if someones internet connection goes out.

It’s not people who is hacking your internet... It’s Rotom who got into your modem! Quick, smash it up and catch it with a Pokeball! Your phone would do the trick too.

Friendship is magic!

14 May 2018 - 01:59 PM

Mod_Jynthu

• Mod_Jynthu

Hello Trainers,

It looks like this is an older thread and some posts are off-topic. As such, I am closing this thread at this time.

You can submit a ticket by clicking the link in my signature, signing in, then clicking Pokémon Trading Card Game Online and finally, Contact Us.

Moderator Jynthu
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator
Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!