- - - - -

Disappearing Items on XY

• Please log in to reply

29 June 2017 - 11:33 PM

GrewupGeek

Veteran Trainer

• GrewupGeek

Hey, I'm not sure if I'm the only one that goes through this, but for some reason, I seem to have an item, maybe two, that seems to disappear from the XY games.  The item I'm talking about is the Lucky Egg, which I know I get and use a few times, but for some reason, after I defeat the Elite Four for the first time, it seems to be long gone.  I check everywhere, the bag, and the pokemon both the ones in my party and in my PC, yet it's nowhere to be seen, and I make sure that it isn't on any of the pokemon that I use for in-game trades.  Right now, not sure if it's a glitch in the game or what, but gets annoying.

07 July 2017 - 11:53 AM

Mod_Jube

• Mod_Jube

Did you accidentally fling it without realizing it? :o

Moderator Jube
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator

Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

07 July 2017 - 01:54 PM

GrewupGeek

Veteran Trainer

• GrewupGeek

No, I either leave that TM alone, or replace it when I'm leveling up the Pokemon to fill out the PokeDex.

07 July 2017 - 02:29 PM

Mod_Jube

• Mod_Jube

Hrmm. I'm at a loss. I've only heard of Lucky Eggs going missing due to fling and accidental Wonder Trades.

Unfortunately, we do not have the ability to replace in-game items either. :(

Moderator Jube
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator

Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

07 July 2017 - 02:30 PM

SuperStone

Elite Trainer

• SuperStone

​That reminds me of the time I first discovered Gems were one-use only... :P

​I had to spend another 30 minutes biking in caves.

​That could a song: Biking in Caves.  (just tryin' to mine that grave, biking in caves)

​Not a good song, but a song. :P

​------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back on topic: I've never actually played XY, so I can't really shed much light.  But if you really want another one, you can catch a bunch of wild chansey.  They have a 5% chance of holding one.

Edited by SuperStone, 07 July 2017 - 02:30 PM.

The rest of the world must act as they see fit.  If TPCi insists on keeping the Chat canned, that is their decision.

But that does not stop me from opposing it.

And I will oppose it forever.

07 July 2017 - 11:44 PM

GrewupGeek

Veteran Trainer

• GrewupGeek

The main flaw in that is that on XY, you had to have plenty of friends for the Friend Safari, and most of my friends are too busy with their lives when it comes to Pokemon. and on ORAS, you can only catch Happiny on the Mirage area and evolve them.