Winning Streaks!

• Please log in to reply

23 August 2017 - 03:27 PM

LegendofZapdos5

Veteran Trainer

• LegendofZapdos5

i just returned to the game and my best is around 9~10 maybe with trev item lock and turbo darkrai and nightmarch expended what break my streaks is normally hard counters (fighting dark decks with trev or trev with night march ect ect)

maybe i should try standard or legacy

I was thinking of doing the same-that's where most of the best winning streaks seem to be happening.

30 August 2017 - 01:18 AM

LegendofZapdos5

Veteran Trainer

• LegendofZapdos5

Sadley i haven't got too ahead but i will NEVER STOP TRYING until i make it! I got to 6 wins the other day which gives my hope TO KEEP GOING! ^__^

I really need to try the legacy format-i might just do it-one of these days LOL!

05 September 2017 - 02:16 PM

BreezyB86

Rookie Trainer

• BreezyB86
I have hit 14 with my nightshadow deck (night march marshadow). :) Then got donked by latios :(

07 September 2017 - 12:50 AM

JamesPup

Trainer

• JamesPup

I did it two days ago. I beat my record of 8 wins in a row with 12 wins in a row. I used a Golisopod-GX deck I make. This all happened after the rotation. 

09 September 2017 - 03:21 PM

LegendofZapdos5

Veteran Trainer

• LegendofZapdos5

I have hit 14 with my nightshadow deck (night march marshadow). :) Then got donked by latios :(

Wow! Now that's pretty long-nicely done!

I did it two days ago. I beat my record of 8 wins in a row with 12 wins in a row. I used a Golisopod-GX deck I make. This all happened after the rotation. 

BIG JP-What's happening Baby! I know your enjoying that new record-It always feels good to beat your old ^_____^

I haven't even hit 12 yet-Nicely done you two. I got to try harder or switch decks maybe LOL.

15 September 2017 - 02:16 PM

LegendofZapdos5

Veteran Trainer

• LegendofZapdos5

Im mad at myself LOL! I was running 8 wins the other day then on my next opponent i played incorrectly and lost that battle because of that. Gotta learn to slow it down sometimes. ^_^

Any new streak records? Any intrestinging opponets you come across? Did you beat your old record? Please write here and share your stories with all of us here. I enjoy all the feedback and so do other trainers/watchers. ^____^

15 September 2017 - 02:24 PM

Felidae_

Elite Trainer

• Felidae_

Dude, the hats / costumes you wear keep getting more and more ridiculous xD.

I'm currently at 10 wins with Archie's Blastoise, though I'm already waiting for the inevitable dead draw ^^.

The shadows of the abyss are like the petals of a monstrous flower that shall blossom within the skull and expand the mind beyond what any man can bear, but whether it decays under the earth or above on green fields, or out to sea or in the very air, all shall come to revelation, and to revel, in the knowledge of the strangling fruit - and the hand of the sinner shall rejoice, for there is no sin in shadow or in light that the seeds of the dead cannot forgive...

15 September 2017 - 10:19 PM

miggyo0o

Novice Trainer

• miggyo0o

I'm here to announce that we have a new record!!

A shoutout to RjSaavedra who just broke my streak of 24 consecutive wins with his Genesect EX deck!! :)

The vast majority of the streak was accomplished with my Ray/Eels deck in Legacy mode. I have to admit that between the 12th to 18th win I faced opponents with weak decks but I also managed to beat top decks like Empoleon/Dusknoir, Genesect EX, Landorus/Garbodor etc.

I've set the target high, let's see who will beat that!!

I had a streak of 25 wins with ho-oh rainbow road! Got the screenshot to prove it too :). Guess I'm currently holding the record!

25 September 2017 - 05:04 PM

SharKing319

Expert Trainer

• SharKing319

Didn't quite make the thread's record, but I got a new personal best - I just ended a monstrous 23-win streak with Weavile/Eggs in Legacy. XD

Edited by SharKing319, 25 September 2017 - 05:07 PM.

25 September 2017 - 11:04 PM

Roy_DM

Trainer

• Roy_DM

Where are the pictures? I got an 800 win streak myself, but forgot to take picture :P

Note: "00" is typo.

26 September 2017 - 12:51 AM

LegendofZapdos5

Veteran Trainer

• LegendofZapdos5

Dude, the hats / costumes you wear keep getting more and more ridiculous xD.

I'm currently at 10 wins with Archie's Blastoise, though I'm already waiting for the inevitable dead draw ^^.

Thank You kindly Sir FE. I got it from the poke-shop ^____^ (No dead hands for you)

I had a streak of 25 wins with ho-oh rainbow road! Got the screenshot to prove it too :). Guess I'm currently holding the record!

That makes you the NEW HIGHEST RECORD! CONGRATS!!! keep striving for higher!

Didn't quite make the thread's record, but I got a new personal best - I just ended a monstrous 23-win streak with Weavile/Eggs in Legacy. XD

Shhh...don't say it-ill say it for you...IT FEELS FANTASTIC TO BEAT YOUR OLD RECORD!!!! Well Done Big SK319.  That feeling of personal accomplishment-like you just filled up half your pokedex but still have a journey ahead of you! 

Where are the pictures? I got an 800 win streak myself, but forgot to take picture :P

Note: "00" is typo.

Wish we could upload pictures here but you can't-Keep going to beat your personal record of 8. I believe in you my brother!

I personally caught a 10 winning streak the other day-not my best but feels AWSOME to run one that high or higher!

^___________^

Edited by LegendofZapdos5, 26 September 2017 - 12:52 AM.

27 September 2017 - 03:27 PM

SuperLuigi231

Veteran Trainer

• SuperLuigi231
Got personal best of 13 with Rainbow Road, until I faced Golispod, whose attack does exactly enough damage to OHKO my Xerneas :(

03 October 2017 - 02:07 PM

LegendofZapdos5

Veteran Trainer

• LegendofZapdos5

Got personal best of 13 with Rainbow Road, until I faced Golispod, whose attack does exactly enough damage to OHKO my Xerneas :(

Sweet! I have seen several RR decks-very crafty imo.

I'm still trying to beat my last score (11) Pretty tough but I think ill have to make a new deck to do it.

13 October 2017 - 10:33 PM

LegendofZapdos5

Veteran Trainer

• LegendofZapdos5

Haven't seen anyone post any new scores-guess the competition is getting tough for us all LOL!

Beat any old personal records? What about a winning streak vs freinds? The highest i got against freinds was 4 with the same deck (Muh Ali deck)

How about wins in tournamnets? How many have you had in a row-Post and share the experience! ^____^

15 October 2017 - 12:40 PM

GeneralMalarky

Rookie Trainer

• GeneralMalarky

Y'all are welcome. I thoroughly enjoy being ground in to paste to pad your win stats. Keep them noobish EX/GX spam-decks coming! I will never be able to compete against them!

15 October 2017 - 11:30 PM

SuperLuigi231

Veteran Trainer

• SuperLuigi231

Y'all are welcome. I thoroughly enjoy being ground in to paste to pad your win stats. Keep them noobish EX/GX spam-decks coming! I will never be able to compete against them!

Come on, man! I get that you are having trouble beating these EX/GX decks. That doesn't mean you have a reason to come on a completely unrelated thread and bash on others.

16 October 2017 - 01:00 AM

UselessEX

Veteran Trainer

• UselessEX

night march is not a gx/ex spam and i got a lot of 10+ win streak with it

Haven't seen anyone post any new scores-guess the competition is getting tough for us all LOL!

Beat any old personal records? What about a winning streak vs freinds? The highest i got against freinds was 4 with the same deck (Muh Ali deck)

How about wins in tournamnets? How many have you had in a row-Post and share the experience! ^____^

tournaments ?? my win streak of 5 expended tourneys just ended because of a trev break deck in the finals :P

21 October 2017 - 05:30 PM

LegendofZapdos5

Veteran Trainer

• LegendofZapdos5

Relax my friend-I know it's annoying having to deal with all those type decks but there are non-EX/GX decks that can hold there own to them quite well. Take a deep breath, step back, look at your options/cards and I'm sure you can come up with something my young poke-friend. ^__^

True! I have lost to Trev decks in tournaments myself but I have beaten some also. I did manage to match my winning streak the other day (11) but I lost to a nightmarch deck (bleh-i know LOL) But I must keep going to get to the top. MOTIVATION BABY! ^____^

30 October 2017 - 07:46 PM

LegendofZapdos5

Veteran Trainer

• LegendofZapdos5

Came close but lost after 8 in a row. I notice i get that ALOT LOL! but this is in expanded im talking about here. I noticed most players get better streaks in legacy. (Still need to try it LOL)

Any new record streaks? Anybody beat there personal best? Going for a new world record? Lets hear of your sucess and short-comings here! ^_____^

04 November 2017 - 01:34 PM

LegendofZapdos5

Veteran Trainer

• LegendofZapdos5

I was able to get up to 8 the other day-but then i had a bad starting hand which killed it (I know..i know...)

Got to beat my old record-hopefully with these new cards-ill be able to do so.