Winning Streaks!

• Please log in to reply

21 June 2017 - 08:51 PM

LegendofZapdos5

Veteran Trainer

• LegendofZapdos5

Hey Everyone! ^__^

I'm just posting about the new winning streak feature added to PTCGO. personally I LOVE IT for the fact you can climb the VS ladder at 3 times the speed! I also wanted to post my longest winning streak and I hope others will (For friendly competition of course ^__^) Also I hope it encourages others to play and beat the best record they find (With it being either mine or someone else's)

I also LOVE the fact that as you keep winning you get 30 or more versus points per win!

LONGEST WINNING STREAK: 11 WINS 

DECK(S) USED: VOLCANION EX/TURTONATOR GX

NEXT PERSONAL GOAL: 15 IN A ROW

I hope to hear your thought's as well as your best streaks

Best of luck to EVERYONE in acquiring there STREAKS!

^_________________^

Edited by LegendofZapdos5, 21 June 2017 - 08:53 PM.

22 June 2017 - 01:13 AM

MysterQ

Senior Trainer

• MysterQ

Where do we find release notes? update notes? patch notes?

22 June 2017 - 04:31 AM

harshu

Elite Trainer

• harshu

Yes, I enjoy the fast going ladder as well. Much less matches to play :D

Longest Streak : 10

Deck : Yveltal EX/Lando EX/Leafeon

Next goal : Who knows ? :P I would like it to be never ending :D

Probably the MOST HATED WRITER on PTCGO !
If you need any Deck help just visit this thread - The Best Decks in TCG - http://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/28694-the-best-decks-in-tcg/
If you are new, and looking for a Beginner's Guide, click the following topic, to get reach to a Helpful Guide. - New Player Guide - http://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/31931-new-player-guide/
Click the names, and you can reach those Topics :)

22 June 2017 - 05:47 PM

Sciper

Veteran Trainer

• Sciper

Ya going up the ladder faster is cool! my only complaint is after 12+ wins i wish we'd be able to get say between 20-25 tokens a win verse's just 5 : (   since i like to grind tokens.

but ya my Longest Winning streak was 11 today : ) 

Deck: KoKo Gx/Jolteon Ex

Goals: don't really have any just going with flow lol happy finally hitting 10 : ) i kept hitting 6-8 lot

24 June 2017 - 06:44 AM

natsudanny

Rookie Trainer

• natsudanny
You are right. The ladder is more fun to play and it will let people stick in games longer instead of conceding faster. My logest streak is 12. Deck i used: mega rayquaza

Edited by natsudanny, 24 June 2017 - 06:46 AM.

24 June 2017 - 08:29 AM

SharKing319

Expert Trainer

• SharKing319

I absolutely love this feature - I think it's one of the best changes to ever happen to PTCGO. I'm actually about to get that FA Steven, even though it's garbage, just because I'm having way too much fun!

Longest Streak: 13

Deck Used: Blastoise/Keldeo (Legacy)

Next Goal: None in particular. :P

24 June 2017 - 07:44 PM

LegendofZapdos5

Veteran Trainer

• LegendofZapdos5

I like what im seeing here. ^_____^ Think ill start posting the new highest score. Got to give a shout out to all players who made it past 7 wins (You know who you are) To those who have not-KEEP TRYING, NEVER GIVE IN!

BEST WINNING STREAK: 13

PLAYER WHO ACCOMPLISHED: SK319

BEST PART OF THIS: ITS MAD FUN EVERYONE!

Keep those scores and fun moments coming in TRAINERS. ^___^

24 June 2017 - 09:11 PM

ahoodedman

Elite Trainer

• ahoodedman

decks used turbo volcanion, vespiquen vileplume (standard and expanded), decidueye-gx/aerodactyle, sablye/garbodor, raichu sazzle (standarD).

next goal, a 4th shaymin ex, 4 of the decks I used needed 3 of them, however I keep prizing 2 of them a 4th would solve my problems

I can't think of a signature  :(

25 June 2017 - 12:43 PM

Otakutron

Senior Trainer

• Otakutron

As the guy who tends to complain about things... I'm enjoying the streak feature.  Might like to see it tweaked in the future, but especially for now, just gonna enjoy a good thing. ;)

Edit: Also, does the game record your longest streak?  I don't remember exactly, but in the Legacy Format, using Flufflychomp (to my surprise), I was able to enjoy a nice, long streak of 11 or 12 wins.  I think. ^^'

Edited by Otakutron, 25 June 2017 - 12:45 PM.

If you do not have Private Messages enabled, it really limits you in discussing the Pokémon TCG.
Have you checked out the Play! Pokémon Rules & Resources page?  It is how I learned there are rules for 2-On-2, 30-Card, and Team Battle play!  Now if we can just get it on the PTCGO... http://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/54673-adding-30-card-to-the-ptcgo/

25 June 2017 - 06:43 PM

Mod_Alder

• Mod_Alder

Glad to hear everyone is enjoying it :)

Moderator Alder
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator

Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

02 July 2017 - 11:23 PM

LegendofZapdos5

Veteran Trainer

• LegendofZapdos5

Glad to hear everyone is enjoying it :)

You Better believe it Brother ^___^. This new feature GREATLY help out in climbing the ladder (Which is a HUGE PLUS for everyone)! 

decks used turbo volcanion, vespiquen vileplume (standard and expanded), decidueye-gx/aerodactyle, sablye/garbodor, raichu sazzle (standarD).

next goal, a 4th shaymin ex, 4 of the decks I used needed 3 of them, however I keep prizing 2 of them a 4th would solve my problems

Looks like you and SK319 are in tie for first atm. (Battle Royal hehe)

So far I have only seem to be getting winning streaks of 5-7 for the most part (I knew it would be tough to beat the highest record on here LOL) Anyone else getting the same results or better? Please post your likes and dislikes about the new winning streak feature. All feedback is WELCOME! ^_________^

08 July 2017 - 05:11 PM

LegendofZapdos5

Veteran Trainer

• LegendofZapdos5

Still have not reached my goal of 15 wins in a row but i definently WILL NOT give up! It is a challenge but it is HUGE FUN to even try to accomplish it.

Have not seen no new winning streaks yet so hopefully someone will make it. Best of Luck to all who try. ^___^

08 July 2017 - 05:52 PM

SuperStone

Elite Trainer

• SuperStone

I got up to a six! :)

The rest of the world must act as they see fit.  If TPCi insists on keeping the Chat canned, that is their decision.

But that does not stop me from opposing it.

And I will oppose it forever.

08 July 2017 - 08:04 PM

harshu

Elite Trainer

• harshu

Still have not reached my goal of 15 wins in a row but i definently WILL NOT give up! It is a challenge but it is HUGE FUN to even try to accomplish it.

Have not seen no new winning streaks yet so hopefully someone will make it. Best of Luck to all who try. ^___^

For me most of the time I reach 7-8 and then lose :D and mostly it happens to number 7 !! The number is unlucky for me somehow xD I got 2 dead hands in the 7th streak now :D

Other times, I need to break the streak for doing daily challenges xD

Probably the MOST HATED WRITER on PTCGO !
If you need any Deck help just visit this thread - The Best Decks in TCG - http://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/28694-the-best-decks-in-tcg/
If you are new, and looking for a Beginner's Guide, click the following topic, to get reach to a Helpful Guide. - New Player Guide - http://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/31931-new-player-guide/
Click the names, and you can reach those Topics :)

10 July 2017 - 02:24 AM

JamesPup

Trainer

• JamesPup

I really like the Winning Streaks too.

My best has been only 8 games won in a row. I played a Tapu Bulu GX deck I made.

10 July 2017 - 04:10 AM

Rainbow-XN

Expert Trainer

• Rainbow-XN

I've reached 14 with a combination of Metagross in Standard, Hidden Moon in Theme, Decidonk in Expanded and Ray/Eels in Legacy. I guess the trick is to mix it up a bit :)

All time favorite:

Steelix, Haunter, Scizor, Beedrill, Crobat, Gyarados

10 July 2017 - 04:21 AM

The_Real_Bug

Expert Trainer

• The_Real_Bug

I've reached 14 with a combination of Metagross in Standard, Hidden Moon in Theme, Decidonk in Expanded and Ray/Eels in Legacy. I guess the trick is to mix it up a bit :)

Really nice!

Don't follow the trends, follow my threads

/u/The_Real_Bug_ /r/ptcgo

10 July 2017 - 03:10 PM

Otakutron

Senior Trainer

• Otakutron

Timing is also probably a factor; it may seem unsportsmanlike, but the system doesn't care if you played during the peak rush hours when it seems like everyone with well-made decks they know how to use are online or whether you got lucky and faced five newbies in a row who rushed into non-Theme deck play with... well... barely or unmodified Theme Decks. XP

If you do not have Private Messages enabled, it really limits you in discussing the Pokémon TCG.
Have you checked out the Play! Pokémon Rules & Resources page?  It is how I learned there are rules for 2-On-2, 30-Card, and Team Battle play!  Now if we can just get it on the PTCGO... http://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/54673-adding-30-card-to-the-ptcgo/

12 July 2017 - 06:47 PM

LegendofZapdos5

Veteran Trainer

• LegendofZapdos5

Nicely Done Rain! ^_^ My hat's off to you!

Our new World Record is currently 14-Done by RXN

Also I'm enjoying all these Tips, Tricks as well as feedback from the other players. You sure can learn ALOT just by listening sometimes. 

Keep the Streaks, advice and commentary coming my Poke-Friends. ^____^

14 July 2017 - 04:26 PM

Rainbow-XN

Expert Trainer

• Rainbow-XN

I'm here to announce that we have a new record!!

A shoutout to RjSaavedra who just broke my streak of 24 consecutive wins with his Genesect EX deck!! :)

The vast majority of the streak was accomplished with my Ray/Eels deck in Legacy mode. I have to admit that between the 12th to 18th win I faced opponents with weak decks but I also managed to beat top decks like Empoleon/Dusknoir, Genesect EX, Landorus/Garbodor etc.

I've set the target high, let's see who will beat that!!

All time favorite:

Steelix, Haunter, Scizor, Beedrill, Crobat, Gyarados