"Mighty Mind" Daily Challenge - How to "Trainer Challenge" icon..HELPP!

• Please log in to reply

01 June 2017 - 05:22 PM

salmon-vegan

Rookie Trainer

• salmon-vegan

Hi can i know how i can complete the Mighty Mind daily challenge? I've completed the "Versus" & "Events" but not the "Trainer Challenge"..

Question is, if i'm not allowed to use my Mental Mind themed deck to play in Trainer Challenge then how am I suppose to complete it?

Below is the screenshot..

01 June 2017 - 09:32 PM

SandaledOtter

Elite Trainer

• SandaledOtter

Hi can i know how i can complete the Mighty Mind daily challenge? I've completed the "Versus" & "Events" but not the "Trainer Challenge"..

Question is, if i'm not allowed to use my Mental Mind themed deck to play in Trainer Challenge then how am I suppose to complete it?

Below is the screenshot..

Screenshots and links can not be posted here, to keep non-G-rated things away.

I'm guessing "Mighty Mind" is a psychic challenge, but I don't know if it's knockout, evolve, or damage (there are only those three types of challenge daily).

You CAN use the Mental Might deck in Versus Theme matches. The challenge does not need to be done in all three places, just one (or more). You need to, depending on what type of challenge it is, do a certain amount of damage, evolve a certain number of pokemon, or knock out a certain number of pokemon. You can take as many games as needed to reach that total, and the challenge shows your progress.

BTW, I'm not using the actual numbers because they increase as you level up, and I've forgotten what they started as.

"Swishonk!" That's what's happening!

02 June 2017 - 05:33 PM

salmon-vegan

Rookie Trainer

• salmon-vegan

Screenshots and links can not be posted here, to keep non-G-rated things away.

I'm guessing "Mighty Mind" is a psychic challenge, but I don't know if it's knockout, evolve, or damage (there are only those three types of challenge daily).

You CAN use the Mental Might deck in Versus Theme matches. The challenge does not need to be done in all three places, just one (or more). You need to, depending on what type of challenge it is, do a certain amount of damage, evolve a certain number of pokemon, or knock out a certain number of pokemon. You can take as many games as needed to reach that total, and the challenge shows your progress.

BTW, I'm not using the actual numbers because they increase as you level up, and I've forgotten what they started as.

Thanks for replying but I've checked and there are 3 icons in the Challenge Info stating that I should complete all 3 of them..

The 3 icons are Trophy icon (Events), Lightning Bolt icon (Versus) & Star icon (Trainer Challenge)..

Both the Lightning and Trophy icons are white in colour which means I've completed them but the Trainer Challenge icon is still in black..meaning its not completed..

The only solution i can think of is to purchase a themed deck with Psychic Pokemon in it..and i've did some research and people are saying that Sun & Moon decks are one of the best especially Roaring Heat.. but if i were to get the Mighty Mind Challenge completed, means i'm forced to get either Hidden Moon or Steel Sun themed deck?? (since there are psychic pokemons in the mentioned two decks)

Edited by salmon-vegan, 02 June 2017 - 05:34 PM.

02 June 2017 - 06:27 PM

NateVoV

Rookie Trainer

• NateVoV
I think the daily challenges actually can't be completed in trainer challenges once you reach a certain level. That's why the star is black, to let you know you won't get credit there.

02 June 2017 - 06:30 PM

salmon-vegan

Rookie Trainer

• salmon-vegan

I think the daily challenges actually can't be completed in trainer challenges once you reach a certain level. That's why the star is black, to let you know you won't get credit there.

But if so, then how do I level up my character? I'm still stucked at level 0..i heard (if im not wrong) that i HAVE to complete the daily challenge then only I can start leveling up?

02 June 2017 - 06:33 PM

SuperStone

Elite Trainer

• SuperStone

But if so, then how do I level up my character? I'm still stucked at level 0..i heard (if im not wrong) that i HAVE to complete the daily challenge then only I can start leveling up?

Yes, you level up from daily challenges.  But honestly, don't sweat it.  The level system means literally nothing; the only reward is that at level 15 you start getting tradable packs from challenges.

Edited by SuperStone, 02 June 2017 - 06:33 PM.

The truth waits for no one.  That which you refuse to see, TPCi, slips past you.  The chat function was never your problem, yet through your blindness, you have made it one.

02 June 2017 - 06:58 PM

salmon-vegan

Rookie Trainer

• salmon-vegan

Yes, you level up from daily challenges.  But honestly, don't sweat it.  The level system means literally nothing; the only reward is that at level 15 you start getting tradable packs from challenges.

okay : |  it just bothers me that i'm stucked at Mighty Mind challenge and i can't complete it just cos i dont have a psychic pokemon in Trainer Challenge..

But thanks for replying guys!

02 June 2017 - 07:23 PM

SandaledOtter

Elite Trainer

• SandaledOtter

You REALLY don't need to do it in all three places. Those three icons are always there, it is entirely your choice (at low levels) where you go to complete it, except that the Mental Might deck cannot be used in Trainer Challenges.

"Swishonk!" That's what's happening!

02 June 2017 - 07:44 PM

salmon-vegan

Rookie Trainer

• salmon-vegan

You REALLY don't need to do it in all three places. Those three icons are always there, it is entirely your choice (at low levels) where you go to complete it, except that the Mental Might deck cannot be used in Trainer Challenges.

okaaayyy!  :cool:  i feel better now lol ..thanks again fellow veteran trainers..

02 June 2017 - 10:32 PM

SuperStone

Elite Trainer

• SuperStone

okaaayyy!  :cool:  i feel better now lol ..thanks again fellow veteran trainers..

And if you decide that you really would rather skip that challenge and move on to a different one, you can "trash" it from the challenge page.

The truth waits for no one.  That which you refuse to see, TPCi, slips past you.  The chat function was never your problem, yet through your blindness, you have made it one.

03 June 2017 - 03:43 AM

salmon-vegan

Rookie Trainer

• salmon-vegan

And if you decide that you really would rather skip that challenge and move on to a different one, you can "trash" it from the challenge page.

unfortunately i cant "trash" it though..i think i read it somewhere then this is one of the 4(?) must complete Daily Challenges for newcomers..

03 June 2017 - 09:53 AM

Millard4

Senior Trainer

• Millard4
Those icons just show you in which of the game modes you can complete the challenge, they don't mean you have to do it in all three, if they are white you can do it in those game modes.