[GENERAL] Login - Unable to Login

Login PC

• Please log in to reply

15 May 2017 - 11:16 AM

Mod_Jynthu

• Mod_Jynthu

Hi everyone, 

I've merged several threads regarding this issue.

I was able to log in game just a moment ago. Can anyone confirm that they are still experiencing an issue?

Thanks!

Moderator Jynthu
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator
Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

15 May 2017 - 11:17 AM

Hexza

Rookie Trainer

• Hexza
ITS BACK UP AND RUNNING GUYS!

:)

Edited by Mod_Jynthu, 15 May 2017 - 11:25 AM.
Merged duplicate thread

15 May 2017 - 11:17 AM

matthew69

Elite Trainer

• matthew69

Hi everyone, 

I've merged several threads regarding this issue.

I was able to log in game just a moment ago. Can anyone confirm that they are still experiencing an issue?

Thanks!

Still not working for me.

EDIT: Restarted computer, got in now.

Edited by matthew69, 15 May 2017 - 11:18 AM.

PTCGO Achievements: Trading Card League CEO, Top Cut CEO, 1st 2013 Fall Championship, 1st 2014 Type Tournament, 1st 2015 'Ultimate Player'
IRL Achievements: 2013 1st Aldershot City, 2013 1st Shoreham City, 2013 1st Horsham BR, 2014 4x 1st League Challenge, 2015 1st Southern Regional, 2015 2nd East-Midland Regional Won invite to 2015 World Championships

15 May 2017 - 11:27 AM

Mod_Jynthu

• Mod_Jynthu

Great! It seems like this issue has been resolved. If anyone is still unable to connect, I'd recommend restarting the game, or your computer and trying again. 

Moderator Jynthu

18 May 2017 - 08:51 PM

Cubchoo103

Senior Trainer

• Cubchoo103
I've been having this problem today

Going on several hours, multiple restarts, and at least 30 attempts

Edited by coono103, 18 May 2017 - 10:20 PM.

18 May 2017 - 09:41 PM

Mod_RedDragon

• Mod_RedDragon

I've been having this problem today

You may have an issue getting into the game at the moment. For more information check out this post here. You can keep an eye on this post for an update on when the issue has been resolved. Hope that helps!

Moderator RedDragon

Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

18 May 2017 - 10:20 PM

SecularHaze

Rookie Trainer

• SecularHaze

I can't login in pokemon tcg and pokemon go (i try just for know) 

HELP!!! 

18 May 2017 - 10:30 PM

Corbelle

Junior Trainer

• Corbelle
I've been sitting on the starting screen for about and hour now and every time I log in with my information it gives me the same messages, "Authorization Failure: Invalid Login or Password," and "Login Timeout: Could not reach Poké******* login service. Try again in a minute." while giving me a wait time sometimes, but I'm on every day and my username and password are saved there for an instant login. I've tried retyping both of them about a dozen times now because every so often it sends that same message and makes me simply click on the password once before pressing the Log In icon and loading up, but now it's not allowing me to do anything except sit on this screen. I've uninstalled and reinstalled but that's also gotten me nowhere. Anyone else experiencing this? It says the servers are up too. I think I'm the only one since there are no other threads up on the matter...

18 May 2017 - 10:44 PM

TPCi_Samhayne

TPCi Staff

• TPCi_Samhayne

Login is currently impacted as per http://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/52473-login-issues-may-18-2017/#entry567382 

Our apologies for any inconvenience.

Alex Leary
Pokémon TCG Online
The Pokémon Company International

Need help from the support team? Visit the [url="http://www.pokemon.com/support"]support portal[/url] and submit a ticket!

18 May 2017 - 10:44 PM

Cjbigred

Rookie Trainer

• Cjbigred

Keeps saying server is offline or name and pass is wrong continuously. Everything is working fine on my end except the game.

18 May 2017 - 10:47 PM

Mod_Elderberry

• Mod_Elderberry

Currently, there is a known issue regarding logging into the game, and it is being worked on. For more information, please review: http://forums.pokemo...es-may-18-2017/

Moderator Elderberry

18 May 2017 - 10:50 PM

TPCi_Samhayne

TPCi Staff

• TPCi_Samhayne

Login is currently experiencing issues as per http://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/52473-login-issues-may-18-2017/#entry567382

If you are getting a password error or that you can't reach pokemon.com to login, that is a known issue.  Our team is working to correct the issue.  Our apologies and thanks in advance for your patience and understanding.

Alex Leary
Pokémon TCG Online
The Pokémon Company International

Need help from the support team? Visit the [url="http://www.pokemon.com/support"]support portal[/url] and submit a ticket!

23 May 2017 - 04:56 AM

Bayken

Rookie Trainer

• Bayken

I haven't been able to access my account for weeks from similar issues described in this forum.  Is this issue almost resolved, id like to start playing again

23 May 2017 - 04:06 PM

CoolCatKayla

Rookie Trainer

• CoolCatKayla
Is anyone having problems signing into the game? Mine keeps saying try again in a few minutes, it's been like this for about 2 weeks now, I contacted Pokémon and everything they have suggested hasn't worked

Any other ideas or the same problem fixed?

24 May 2017 - 12:15 AM

Mod_RedDragon

• Mod_RedDragon

Is anyone having problems signing into the game? Mine keeps saying try again in a few minutes, it's been like this for about 2 weeks now, I contacted Pokémon and everything they have suggested hasn't worked

Any other ideas or the same problem fixed?

Hey there CoolCatKayla!

Usually when the try again message pops up you should be able to try again in a few minutes and get in. My suggestion would be to make sure you have a solid internet connection. You may even want to try rebooting your internet and machine. If you are still unable to access the game you could also try uninstalling and reinstalling the as well. The steps to do that can be found here. If these steps do not resolve the issue then please contact our support team and submit your system information with your ticket. The steps to do that are found at the bottom of the link I posted above. Hope that helps!

Moderator RedDragon

Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

24 May 2017 - 04:44 AM

CoolCatKayla

Rookie Trainer

• CoolCatKayla

Hey there CoolCatKayla!

Usually when the try again message pops up you should be able to try again in a few minutes and get in. My suggestion would be to make sure you have a solid internet connection. You may even want to try rebooting your internet and machine. If you are still unable to access the game you could also try uninstalling and reinstalling the as well. The steps to do that can be found [url=http://support.pokemon.com/ics/support/KBAnswer.asp?questionID=2241]here[/url]. If these steps do not resolve the issue then please contact our support team and submit your system information with your ticket. The steps to do that are found at the bottom of the link I posted above. Hope that helps!

I e tried all of this thank you though

24 May 2017 - 04:12 PM

KochLukacs

Rookie Trainer

• KochLukacs

When i trying to log in the game stops in 56% and the game stop working... Help me pls!!

28 June 2018 - 07:33 PM

Pokémon963688

Rookie Trainer

• Pokémon963688

I typed my login and password exactly correct but I can't log in. It says "login request rejected."

30 June 2018 - 02:40 PM

Mod_Jynthu

• Mod_Jynthu

Hi Pokémon963688,

Please note that it is against forum rules to comment on threads that have been inactive for more than 14 days. When you run into an issue like this, it is best to commend on an existing recent thread or start a new post.

This issue should now be resolved.

Thanks!

Moderator Jynthu

30 June 2018 - 08:45 PM

RobRatt

Elite Trainer

• RobRatt

Please note that it is against forum rules to comment on threads that have been inactive for more than 14 days. When you run into an issue like this, it is best to commend on an existing recent thread or start a new post.

Good afternoon @Jynthu.  Life has taught me that many "rules" are arbitrary and man-made (prone to mistakes), and are okay to challenge or maybe even dispute.

For many years, I've belonged to a professional software forum which has the exact opposite philosophy.  Their practice is to search for the same topic, rather than creating 100 threads about the same thing.

See my point?  I'm not trying to be belligerent, but wanted to point out why people may do it differently.  Which is right?  And should it really be "against the rules," as if you've done something terrible?

Edited by RobRatt, 30 June 2018 - 08:46 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Login, PC