Android TV box problem

• Please log in to reply

13 May 2017 - 05:17 AM

MitchChranofsky

Rookie Trainer

• MitchChranofsky
Okay so im trying to use my android tv box to play , downloaded the app it opens up and everything but i cant click on anything. If you know whats going on or think you have an idea on how to fix it please comment or mesage

24 May 2017 - 10:59 PM

TPCi_Samhayne

TPCi Staff

• TPCi_Samhayne

Android TV Box is not an officially supported platform.  Officially, the Android version is for use on Tablets.

Likely, it is the input method not being recognized as an actual input.  If you can get it to work, power to you, but it is not something that we're testing against or the like.

Alex Leary
Pokémon TCG Online
The Pokémon Company International

Need help from the support team? Visit the [url="http://www.pokemon.com/support"]support portal[/url] and submit a ticket!

29 July 2017 - 01:10 AM

Timsworld

Novice Trainer

• Timsworld

Android TV Box is not an officially supported platform.  Officially, the Android version is for use on Tablets.

Likely, it is the input method not being recognized as an actual input.  If you can get it to work, power to you, but it is not something that we're testing against or the like.

Mind responding to my questions too or is that too much asked?

Tim

25 August 2017 - 04:31 AM

WalterBoyd

Rookie Trainer

• WalterBoyd

Android TV is an operating system created by Google for hardware to give a smart TV experience.

Like android smartphones, the operating system is open source and free to use and modify. This makes it nice as a low-cost interface for a user to play media on their TV.You try to install Android TV boxes with Kodi media center, it has become very popular since they are low cost and can stream videos nicely.

[URL Removed by Mod_RedDragon]

09 February 2018 - 04:41 PM

zJACKRABBIT

Rookie Trainer

• zJACKRABBIT

Hey Alex, 

I was wondering if you had any updates on this? I recently got a mouse for my tablet so I can play at work (lol). However, it's clear that the game doesn't support inputs from the mouse. Is this something that is in the works? 

I would love to be able to play with a mouse and keyboard on my NVIDIA shield too.

12 February 2018 - 08:05 PM

Mod_RedDragon

• Mod_RedDragon

Hey Alex, 

I was wondering if you had any updates on this? I recently got a mouse for my tablet so I can play at work (lol). However, it's clear that the game doesn't support inputs from the mouse. Is this something that is in the works? 

I would love to be able to play with a mouse and keyboard on my NVIDIA shield too.

Hey there!

It looks like this thread is a tad old. You may want to check on the forum rules here regarding older posts. At the moment there is nothing in the works to support input devices on tablets. Should that change in the future it would more than likely be announced here. This is a great section of the forums to check out as new announcements can be found here.  :)

Moderator RedDragon
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator

Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

09 April 2018 - 06:21 AM

Pamerap

Rookie Trainer

• Pamerap

Thanks

25 April 2018 - 12:20 PM

Mod_Gunning

Senior Trainer

• Mod_Gunning

Hi Pamerap,

You are welcome! We are always here to provide assistance! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you in the future!

Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!