What when Trainer Challenge completed?

• Please log in to reply

05 May 2017 - 03:46 PM

Elypsix

Novice Trainer

• Elypsix

Hey everyone, I asked myself something : What happens if you complete all Trainer Challenges ? 

I'm not so far at the moment but I would like to know :)

PS: So by that i mean having all stars

Thanks !

Be a Hero! Be a Hero!
All the power is at your command

05 May 2017 - 08:24 PM

graywh

Elite Trainer

• graywh

You get a pack for getting 4 stars on each trainer (have to use 4 different decks) and three packs for finishing each league.  So in a way, finishing the TC means you've earned 45 packs.

Forums Rules
  • Stay on Topic
  • Search, then Post
  • Be Constructive
  • Play Nice
  • Be Honest
  • Keep Your Private Life Private
  • Keep Your Links Official
  • Discipline is Private
http://forums.pokemontcg.com/index.php?app=forums&module=extras&section=boardrules

05 May 2017 - 10:04 PM

Elypsix

Novice Trainer

• Elypsix

You get a pack for getting 4 stars on each trainer (have to use 4 different decks) and three packs for finishing each league.  So in a way, finishing the TC means you've earned 45 packs.

And once you get all 45 packs, that's it? Doing it for the coins isn't worth it. I like doing the challenges when I have a new deck, but that's all.

Thanks a lot for your help! :D

Be a Hero! Be a Hero!

06 May 2017 - 03:27 AM

SandaledOtter

Elite Trainer

• SandaledOtter

And once you get all 45 packs, that's it? Doing it for the coins isn't worth it. I like doing the challenges when I have a new deck, but that's all.

Thanks a lot for your help! :D

You get the deck bonus for each theme deck you beat 12 trainers with. There is no "beat everyone" bonus though. Move on to Versus mode.

"Swishonk!" That's what's happening!

06 May 2017 - 04:24 PM

Elypsix

Novice Trainer

• Elypsix

You get the deck bonus for each theme deck you beat 12 trainers with. There is no "beat everyone" bonus though. Move on to Versus mode.

thanks a lot! :D 

Be a Hero! Be a Hero!

15 August 2017 - 07:45 AM

RNG_PLS

Rookie Trainer

• RNG_PLS

graywh, on 05 May 2017 - 5:24 PM, said:

You get a pack for getting 4 stars on each trainer (have to use 4 different decks) and three packs for finishing each league. So in a way, finishing the TC means you've earned 45 packs.

how im supose to win with 4 decks wen the game only alow me to play with 3 , frget , i got it already now *** thx any way

Edited by RNG_PLS, 15 August 2017 - 07:48 AM.

20 September 2017 - 04:50 AM

SgtHugoStiglitz

Rookie Trainer

• SgtHugoStiglitz

how im supose to win with 4 decks wen the game only alow me to play with 3 , frget , i got it already now *** thx any way

Ayuda con esto por favor! Tengo la misma duda son 3 barajas y 4 estrellas que debo hacer? Agradecería la respuesta en español mi inglés es muy malo (help with this please! I have the same question are 3 decks and 4 stars what I may do? I will apreciate the answer in spanish my inglish is very bad

20 September 2017 - 05:32 AM

SandaledOtter

Elite Trainer

• SandaledOtter

Ayuda con esto por favor! Tengo la misma duda son 3 barajas y 4 estrellas que debo hacer? Agradecería la respuesta en español mi inglés es muy malo (help with this please! I have the same question are 3 decks and 4 stars what I may do? I will apreciate the answer in spanish my inglish is very bad

You must purchase a theme deck in the shop for 500 tokens. The Hidden Moon deck is very good.

Usted debe comprar una baraja temática en la tienda para 500 fichas. La baraja Luna Oculta es muy buena.

Mi español es peor que tu inglés. Google me ayuda.

"Swishonk!" That's what's happening!

16 December 2017 - 05:07 PM

Mod_GuruLot

• Mod_GuruLot

Thanks for helping, Elypsix and SandaledOtter! You're awesome, guys!  :)

Best, 
Mod_Gurulot
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator

For more help from the Support Team visit the support portal and submit your ticket!

Prior to posting in the forum, please check out the forum rules here.