Solgaleo's Sol Brust GX isn't working properly

Cards Help Deck Manager Trading iPad

• Please log in to reply

04 May 2017 - 06:25 AM

VortexThunder

Rookie Trainer

• VortexThunder
Solgaleo Gx from Sun&Moon. The attack Sol Brust GX allows you to attach up to 5 energies during the lastest update the attack sol Brust no longer function properly and only allows you to attach 1 energy. 1 have 20 energies in my deck and this has happened every time the attack is performed. Please fix this issue immediately!!!!

04 May 2017 - 07:48 PM

theotherguytm

Expert Trainer

• theotherguytm

Solgaleo Gx from Sun&Moon. The attack Sol Brust GX allows you to attach up to 5 energies during the lastest update the attack sol Brust no longer function properly and only allows you to attach 1 energy. 1 have 20 energies in my deck and this has happened every time the attack is performed. Please fix this issue immediately!!!!

See thread below. Next time, please check before you post. Thank you for trying to help!

This is an interface issue, in that the way the attack is presented it can be confusing. If you keep going, you can select all 5 energy.

We are looking at future improvements for this, and other, similar, card functions.

This is my OTHER signature.

http://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/42500-the-mindless-nonsense-begins-my-ideas/

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Cards, Help, Deck Manager, Trading, iPad