This thread contains a collection of known issues in version 2.44.0 of the Pokémon TCG Online. These issues have been logged into the bug tracking database and will be resolved by the development team in order of severity.
If you have encountered an issue that does not appear in this thread, please report the it via the Report a Game Bug area of the forums, or the Pokémon Support Portal.
June 15th, 2017
- Added: Alph Lithograph (HG-UD #THREE) does not give 'Done' option if clicked onto mat, but works if dragged over stadium card
- Added: Swedish installer does not display licence agreement properly.
June 8, 2017
- Added: Abilities that place multiple damage counters as a single effect will end early if enough damage counters are placed to Knock Out a Pokemon before the last damage counter is placed.
- Added: Greedy Dice (STS #102): The effect of Greedy Dice may fail to activate when multiple Prizes are being taken at the same time.
- Removed (FIXED): Ninjask (ROS #10): Stadium cards in the hand cannot be selected when the Wing Buzz Ability is used.
- Added: The Daily Bonus window occasionally displays a different booster pack for the day 5 reward than the booster pack that is actually received.
- Removed (FIXED): Sudowoodo (GRI #66): The Roadblock Ability is not consistently disabled while Silent Lab (PRC #140) is in play.
- Removed (FIXED): When an effect switches the attacking Pokémon with a Benched Pokémon, promoting a Benched Pokémon with the Omega Barrage Ancient Trait incorrectly allows that Pokémon to make a second attack.
May 31, 2017
- Added: Bronzong (FCO #61) Prevents attacks from affecting users own benched Pokémon.
- Removed (FIXED): Selecting the Prize Pile before a Pokémon is KO'd and selecting it again before the user's turn ends, causes the Prize card to remain on screen.
May 26, 2017
- Added: Clicking on a Benched Pokémon during the animation of an Item or Supporter card moving from your hand to the playmat may cause the turn to end immediately.
- Added: Haunter (EVO #48): In the Portuguese game client the Dream Eater attack is missing the word 'not' from attack's "If your opponent’s Active Pokémon is not Asleep, this attack does nothing." text.
- Added: The recent Pokémon TCG rules change regarding the term “any effects” no longer including effects that alter Weakness and Resistance has not been implemented in the game yet. This rulings change will be implemented in the upcoming 2.45 game update.
- Added: The two booster packs received from the first time code redemption bonus are displayed twice in the Collection. Attempting to open the second set of boosters will result in an error message. The second set of boosters no longer appear after logging out and back in to the game.
May 16, 2017
- Removed (FIXED): Durant (BKP #9): The Mountain Munch attack does not do damage to the Defending Pokémon.
- Removed (FIXED): Fossil Excavation Kit (FCO #101): This card has no effect when played.
- Removed (FIXED): Maintenance (FFI #96, GEN #64, EVO #79): This card can be played for no effect when there are fewer than 2 other cards in the hand.
- Removed (FIXED): Stadium cards in the Prizes cannot be selected if they are face up Prizes.
- Added: Effects that move Energy between two Pokémon will not activate Abilities that remove Special Conditions when a specific type of Energy is attached to a Pokemon.
- Added: Silent Lab (PRC #140): Coming into play Abilities on some Stage 1 Pokémon cannot be used while Silent Lab is in play.
- Added: Silver Mirror (PLB #89): When a Pokémon with Silver Mirror attached copies an attack from an opponent's Team Plasma Pokémon, the effect of the attached Silver Mirror may incorrectly prevent all damage and effects of the copied attack done to the opponent's Pokémon.
- Added: Zebstrika (NXD #48): The effect of the Disconnect attack is incorrectly removed from the opponent when Zebstrika is moved to the Bench.
- Updated: Wide Lens (ROS #95): The effect of this card is not consistently applied to all attacks that do damage to the opponent's Benched Pokémon.
May 10, 2017
- Removed (FIXED): Vanilluxe (GRI #35): Pokémon that copy the Frozen Breath attack can use its optional effect with only 1 W Energy attached.
- Removed (FIXED): Dragonite-EX (FFI #74, 108): This card has been temporarily banned from play due to issues with the Jet Sonic attack.
- Added: All instances of the Thrash attack incorrectly resolve the attack's coin flip after the attack's base damage has been applied to the Defending, rather than before. This results in damage modifiers and retaliation effects applying once for the attack's base damage and again for damage from the coin flip's outcome.
May 9, 2017
- Added: Basic Energy cards that are not part of a specific expansion do not appear in the Collection, when building a custom deck, or when creating a trade offer. This is a display issue only.
- Added: Pupitar (FCO #42): Weakness and Resistance is applied too early when calculating damage for the Thrash attack.
- Added: Altar of the Moone (GRI #117): The effect of this card does not consistently end after all Psychic and Darkness Energy is removed from a Pokémon.
- Added: Mew-EX (DRX #46, 120, LTR #RC24, PR #XY126): The Versatile Ability cannot copy attacks from the previous stage of a Pokémon BREAK.
May 5, 2017
- Updated: If a Pokemon affected by a Special Condition is returned to the hand, the animations for that Special Condition may reappear when that Pokemon is replayed and promoted to the Active position. This is a display issue only. The gameplay effects of the Special Condition are not applied to the Pokemon.
- Added: Vikavolt-GX (GRI #45, 134, 152): Damage from the Gigatron GX attack is not affected by Weakness and Resistance while Wide Lens is attached to Vikavolt-GX.
May 4, 2017
- Added: Maintenance (FFI #96, GEN #64, EVO #79): This card can be played for no effect when there are fewer than 2 other cards in the hand.
- Added: When all of the cards from the Sun & Moon Trainer Kit—Lycanroc & Alolan Raichu are owned the set symbols do not appear in the Complete Sets field.
- Updated: If a Pokemon affected by a Special Condition is returned to the hand, replaying it to the Active position on the same turn the animations for that Special Condition will reappear. This is a display issue only. The gameplay effects of the Special Condition are not applied to the Pokemon.
May 3, 2017
- Added: Dragonite-EX (FFI #74, 108): This card has been temporarily banned from play due to issues with the Jet Sonic attack.
- Added: Fossil Excavation Kit (FCO #101): This card has no effect when played.
- Added: Stadium cards in the Prizes cannot be selected if they are face up Prizes.
May 2, 2017
- Added: The first Energy card played during a match will not trigger the Alpha Growth Ancient Trait. The effect properly triggers on subsequent Energy attachments.
Edited by Mod_Thistle, 15 June 2017 - 08:12 PM.
Updated change log
Pokémon TCG Online Associate Producer
The Pokémon Company International
Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!