zygarde ex gaining extra effects after every attack

PC Versus Mode Other Cards Trainer Challenge

• Please log in to reply

01 May 2017 - 08:07 PM

afronasty2000

Junior Trainer

• afronasty2000

3:45 est i played quad lapras vs a zygarde ex deck.... it seemed to gain additional effects such as extra ability, reduced damage, and effects that prevent energy removal..... unless im mistaken i dont know how this was possible. i didnt see any card or ability that would produce the results. please check my game log and see if the results are similar.

basically he would attack and gain a new effect. my team flare grunt wouldnt remove his energy, same with crushing hammer. also damage that i did to him was reduced for no particular reason.

01 May 2017 - 08:33 PM

dwdmjacob3

Novice Trainer

• dwdmjacob3

Sounds like he had a carbink to prevent energy removal

"Basic energy attached to your basic pokemon can't be discarded by effects of your opponent's attacks, Abilities, or Trainer cards"

a Regirock-EX to increase damage done by fighting pokemon

"The attacks of your fighting pokemon (excluding Regirock-ex) do 10 more damage to your opponent's Active pokemon"

And maybe had something like Hard Charm attached to reduce damage by 20, or he was using his 'Cell Storm" attack to heal 30 damage from himself.

Your opponent's deck sounds cool. Fighting pokemon often work together buffing each other, so if the card itself doesn't have the text, be sure to check the others your opponent has.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: PC, Versus Mode, Other, Cards, Trainer Challenge