Violet City Trading Company - Shelmet Point Balances. Ultra Shelgon Crates Are Back!

• Please log in to reply

19 June 2017 - 02:19 PM

tailspin21

Rookie Trainer

• tailspin21

1.  I plan to go with shelgon creates for more stuff,  (speaking of which, how long do shelmet points take to become ready for use?  I just ordered a 10+ order for the first time recently.  just curious)

2. I need to get one before I have a favorite, but hopefully i can get one.

3.  lots of shamyn ex stories as favs. but I like the times someone has to be winning nothing from the bonus, provided it's said in a funny way to lessen the blow.

Edited by tailspin21, 19 June 2017 - 02:23 PM.

26 June 2017 - 12:50 AM

trepeezy092

Junior Trainer

• trepeezy092

i sent a shelgon crate with zygarde bonus

28 June 2017 - 07:28 PM

semurphy444

Novice Trainer

• semurphy444

1. Do you prefer Shelmet Crates or Shelgon Crates?

I feel like i've just been put at an infomercial as I just did my 1st VCTC trade yesterday and saw Wiz-Prince's comment about effecting points... and my mind was blown...  "Not only can you get the cards you want... BUT THERE'S MORE!"  

Needless to say I haven't redeemed either type of crate.  But I do like the Continuous Tumble and mystery reward concept with Shelgon's.

2. What is your favorite memory redeeming a crate?

See above-not applicable.  I'll take this time to tell a story- my wife just yesterday told me- "You're 33 yrs old and you need more friends."  To which i told her- "I'm progressing thru the versus ladder quite nicely with my new deck."  Someone wasn't amused with that answer.

3. What is your favorite memory of reading a crate that someone else won?

To be honest- i'm not keen on art styles, I'd much rather care about the function of a card.  So anyone who got a card they'd use and put in the most decks would be the most rewarding.

22 July 2017 - 06:00 AM

Brio97

Veteran Trainer

• Brio97

can I redeem a shelgon crate with #575 gothorita. Flat trade sent

25 July 2017 - 02:04 AM

toughguy86

Junior Trainer

• toughguy86

Would like to redeem a Shelgon crate pls

Added bonus #359 Absol

Thanks

25 July 2017 - 05:18 AM

LordKieta

Elite Trainer

• LordKieta

Cross-Posting this here from my main company page. If you keep sending crate requests, you don't need to right now. 

Hello everyone

I have been gone for.... wow. It feels like almost a month. I think I stopped by a few weeks ago to say I was gonna be more active, then completely disappeared.. I dont remember. It's all a blur. 

Here's a personal update. I've recently been working for other ptcg players, known as Deriums. Some of you may be familiar with them. Although I'm working in the store itself, and not on any videos. I have been in a couple, just none that were opening up packs. :P My work there, and my constant battle to make more money with my own store irl, have totally consumed my desire to play ptcgo, and as a result of that, I haven't had the motivation to get on ptcgo at all. 

But, here's some additional updates. 

I'm closing the company until Burning Shadows drops. I'm gonna try and still get a price guide for these cards as early as possible. I know I have an amazing staff, and I know this place would have easily fallen apart already without them, and I'm insanely grateful for them. If any of them need to talk to me about updates to this place, please message me on here and I'll update what I can. :)

Second, I'm suspending all Shelmet Points and any crate redemptions until I feel I can return regularly. I haven't been playing much online, and even if I continued them, I dont have the time to keep getting more cards that people can win in crates. They've done an excellent job in the past when I was more involved, but now they're at the lowest priority when I actually have time to get on ptcgo. It's best if I just close them altogether right now. They're not gone forever though, just for right now. :(

Third, uhhh. Is there a third update. I was gonna mention something else but I can't for the life of me remember now. Oh well, I'll come back and post again if I remember. 

Following closing, all pending orders are "cancelled". We do not have promise to complete them anymore, but, considering how awesome my staff is, they probably will anyway. 
Second, you can still totally order here. Everything will just be, "order requests". 

Third, if awesome_guy can message me too, I need to talk to you about something as well 

Thanks everyone for everything. We'll be back when Burning Shadows is released. 

I do NOT check my messages in-game. If you need to talk to me, message me on the forums. 

Visit Violet City Trading Company, Located in In-Game Item Exchange!!! Trade your packs in for our cards! 

26 July 2017 - 05:29 PM

BowserLuigi

Elite Trainer

• BowserLuigi
Man I was wondering where in the world you went LordKieta. It's been a while... and I just got a new laptop and so busy with irl stuff/other games that I decided to quit PTCGO too, so no crate needed haha XD

This place isn't that bad to hang out once in a while though

23 September 2017 - 04:08 PM

LordKieta

Elite Trainer

• LordKieta

Violet City will be opening very soon, which means immediately, you can redeem Shelmet and Shelgon Crates. 

To redeem a Crate, you must do ALL of the following

-Send LordKieta a Friend Request EVERY TIME. If were already friends, make sure you say so in your post, but check every time, because I clean out my friends list regularly. 
-Have a Shelgon or Shelmet tagged (depending on which crate you're redeeming)
-Post in THIS THREAD that you want a crate rolled. 

As of this post, anyone with points may redeem a crate. 

I do NOT check my messages in-game. If you need to talk to me, message me on the forums. 

Visit Violet City Trading Company, Located in In-Game Item Exchange!!! Trade your packs in for our cards! 

23 September 2017 - 04:48 PM

SuperLuigi231

Veteran Trainer

• SuperLuigi231

Hey, I made this trade a while back:

I'd like to order 4 RA Lapras GX and one Bide Barricade Wobbuffet (Phantom Forces 36) for 3 * 4 + 0.25 = 12.25.

I'll pay with 4 GR (4), 1 Fates (0.5), 3 SS (2.25), 4 BP (3), 1 Sun & Moon (0.75), 1 Evo (0.25), and 3 chests (1.5).

Thank you!

Could you add me to the list with two points (for the new player promotion)?
Thanks!

EDIT: Glad to see you back in business!

Edited by SuperLuigi231, 23 September 2017 - 04:49 PM.

23 September 2017 - 05:30 PM

LordKieta

Elite Trainer

• LordKieta

Hey, I made this trade a while back:

Could you add me to the list with two points (for the new player promotion)?
Thanks!

EDIT: Glad to see you back in business!

Unfortunately, all orders that were made around when we were inactive and on the verge of closing did not qualify for Shelmet Points. I had a clause about it somewhere on the main thread. I'm really sorry but I'm going to have to deny points for that order.

23 September 2017 - 05:34 PM

SuperLuigi231

Veteran Trainer

• SuperLuigi231

Unfortunately, all orders that were made around when we were inactive and on the verge of closing did not qualify for Shelmet Points. I had a clause about it somewhere on the main thread. I'm really sorry but I'm going to have to deny points for that order.

Ok, that's fine. Thanks for letting me know!

24 September 2017 - 03:44 AM

trepeezy092

Junior Trainer

• trepeezy092

hey we are already friends i would like a shelgon crate with a joltik mystery bonus thanks your great 

24 September 2017 - 06:30 AM

LordKieta

Elite Trainer

• LordKieta

hey we are already friends i would like a shelgon crate with a joltik mystery bonus thanks your great 

trepeezy092 has won 3 prizes

Full Art Flareon EX
Full Art Lurantis GX
1 BreakPoint Pack

Joltik Ticket states: You won't win any Pokemon with Psychic or Lightning Weaknesses. 

24 September 2017 - 11:06 AM

Rottanakveha

Senior Trainer

• Rottanakveha

glad to see u back for business.been waiting to complete shelgon crate.first off,i sent u a fri req since u removed me and i will send shelgon with froakie as mystery bonus (in dex no.656) for shelgon crate

24 September 2017 - 04:11 PM

LordKieta

Elite Trainer

• LordKieta

glad to see u back for business.been waiting to complete shelgon crate.first off,i sent u a fri req since u removed me and i will send shelgon with froakie as mystery bonus (in dex no.656) for shelgon crate

You don't have to send the trade anymore. Just have to send a friend request (each time unless I haven't cleaned my list yet), and have everything tagged for trade

Rottanakveha has won 3 prizes

Alolan Ninetales GX
Steam Siege Full Art Gardevoir GX
Rainbow Rare Incineroar GX

Froakie Ticket has won Full Art Dark Explorers Kyogre EX

24 September 2017 - 05:43 PM

trepeezy092

Junior Trainer

• trepeezy092

hey i would like to redeem another shelgon crate with gastly as the mystery bonus. he is number 92

24 September 2017 - 08:34 PM

LordKieta

Elite Trainer

• LordKieta

hey i would like to redeem another shelgon crate with gastly as the mystery bonus. he is number 92

trepeezy092 has won 4 prizes

Full Art M Altaria EX
Primal Clash Full Art Gardevoir EX
Rainbow Rare Sylveon GX
M Audino EX

Gastly Ticket has won Nothing! 

25 September 2017 - 05:24 AM

Rottanakveha

Senior Trainer

• Rottanakveha

need to redeem another shelgon crate using fragadier as mystery bonus,fri already

25 September 2017 - 05:27 AM

LordKieta

Elite Trainer

• LordKieta

need to redeem another shelgon crate using fragadier as mystery bonus,fri already

You don't gotta send the trade anymore, we just need to be friends and you need to have the cards tagged. 

Rottanakveha has won 4 prizes

Full Art M Blastoise EX
Volcanion EX
Omastar BREAK
Alolan Ninetales GX

Frogadier Ticket has won This crate has 4 prizes, and they're all water types. 

25 September 2017 - 05:37 AM

Rottanakveha

Senior Trainer

• Rottanakveha

send another shelgon crate with regice,u havent removed me yet