Violet City Trading Company - Shelmet Point Balances. Ultra Shelgon Crates Are Back!

• Please log in to reply

19 May 2017 - 12:11 PM

awesome_guy

Elite Trainer

• awesome_guy
okay here goes nothing then :P

1. I prefer shelgon crates. It's not about the prize amount per se, but the fact that i can get involved.
Putting aside the fact that shelgon crates have extra rolls, and the ultra shelgon crates (which are exhilarating to open) i love shelgon crates mainly for the mystery bonus.

The fact that i can pick a pokemon dear to me and personalize what i get is simply too much to refuse

2. Best crate was probably shelmet. I think you know exactly what i mean, but if you don't remember, perhaps this will jog your memory...

Full art teammates.

Once you get a statement of sentimental value like the one you gave me with that teammates, it wouldn't have mattered what i got in the crate (or if i got anything at all)

3. Woop woop! Need i say more? :P

20 May 2017 - 04:58 AM

Maseeh_waziri

Novice Trainer

• Maseeh_waziri

Question 1. I prefer Shelgon crates because I love that its random how many items you can get

Question 2. I remember once, on my birthday, Kieta gave me a free shelmet crate and I got an ex, cant remember which.

Question 3. I used to read other peoples crates because I could never afford to get a crate because I didnt have enough packs to buy from any company. I remember once reading that someone got a FA N. This inspired me to save up to buy stuff and gain shelmet points

Edited by Maseeh_waziri, 20 May 2017 - 05:04 AM.

Collection:14%

Sets I have Completed: None

Set nearest to completion: AO

25 May 2017 - 02:31 PM

Supertimland

Veteran Trainer

• Supertimland

Can I please redeem a shelgon crate with the following pokemon.

#74 Geodude, #75 Graveler and # 76 Golem-EX.  Rock on.

Thanks

Edited by Supertimland, 25 May 2017 - 02:31 PM.

I use to stream MTGO Legacy/Vintage, will start streaming PTCGO legacy soon  :D  

Have not played or touched paper Pokemon in 13 years, maybe one day  ^_^

Terrible PTCGO and Hearthstone player, received 3 MTG Pro Tour invites, go figure  :huh:

29 May 2017 - 06:24 AM

cosmosiskwik

Junior Trainer

• cosmosiskwik

I'd like to redeem my very first ever Shelgon Crate, along with Mystery Bonus Vanilluxe (#584), because who doesn't love ice cream?

Thanks!

29 May 2017 - 06:33 PM

trepeezy092

Junior Trainer

• trepeezy092
i would like to redeem a shelgon crate with 3 extra mystery pokemon
718 zygarde
382 kyogre (kyogre-ex)
494 victini
008 wartortle
They are all tagged for trade

Edited by trepeezy092, 29 May 2017 - 06:36 PM.

31 May 2017 - 08:15 AM

evolution380

Veteran Trainer

• evolution380

Request to redeem 1 x Shelgon Crate with mystery bonus *76 Golem (Alola Version) as that was my first pokemon in your RPG Adventure :)

Flat trade sent!

Check Out Violet City Trading Company, proud home of Shelgon Crates & VC:RPG. Find us in

'In-Game Item Exchange' for all your trading needs (your packs for cards), mystery prizes and fun Adventures.

31 May 2017 - 08:13 PM

cosmosiskwik

Junior Trainer

• cosmosiskwik

Deleted post as it was long and took up a lot of space, and it was taken care of already anyway =)

Edited by cosmosiskwik, 04 June 2017 - 03:11 AM.

02 June 2017 - 01:32 AM

trepeezy092

Junior Trainer

• trepeezy092

718 zygarde
382 kyogre (kyogre-ex)
494 victini
008 wartortle

also ill send the trade again

11 June 2017 - 07:29 AM

LordKieta

Elite Trainer

• LordKieta

okay here goes nothing then :P

1. I prefer shelgon crates. It's not about the prize amount per se, but the fact that i can get involved.
Putting aside the fact that shelgon crates have extra rolls, and the ultra shelgon crates (which are exhilarating to open) i love shelgon crates mainly for the mystery bonus.

The fact that i can pick a pokemon dear to me and personalize what i get is simply too much to refuse

2. Best crate was probably shelmet. I think you know exactly what i mean, but if you don't remember, perhaps this will jog your memory...

Full art teammates.

Once you get a statement of sentimental value like the one you gave me with that teammates, it wouldn't have mattered what i got in the crate (or if i got anything at all)

3. Woop woop! Need i say more? :P

You get 2 Shelmet Points for your first answer, 2 Shelmet Points for your second answer, and 2 Shelmet Points for your third answer. 

Question 1. I prefer Shelgon crates because I love that its random how many items you can get

Question 2. I remember once, on my birthday, Kieta gave me a free shelmet crate and I got an ex, cant remember which.

Question 3. I used to read other peoples crates because I could never afford to get a crate because I didnt have enough packs to buy from any company. I remember once reading that someone got a FA N. This inspired me to save up to buy stuff and gain shelmet points

You get 2 Shelmet Points for your first answer, 3 Shelmet Points for your second answer, and 3 Shelmet Points for your third answer. 

Can I please redeem a shelgon crate with the following pokemon.

#74 Geodude, #75 Graveler and # 76 Golem-EX.  Rock on.

Thanks

1. Supertimland has won Evolutions Full Art Dragonite EX and a second prize
2. Supertimland has won Full Art Gallade EX and a third prize 
3. Supertimland has won Cobalion EX and a fourth prize
4. Supertimland has won Kangaskhan EX and a fifth prize
5. Supertimland has won Full Art Maxie's Hidden Ball Trick

Geodude Ticket has won Nothing!
Graveler Ticket has won 3 Random Packs
Supertimland has won 1 Fates Collide Pack 
Supertimland has won 1 Evolutions Pack
Supertimland has won 1 BreakThrough Pack
Golem Ticket has won Gold Groudon Coin

Congratulations!

I'd like to redeem my very first ever Shelgon Crate, along with Mystery Bonus Vanilluxe (#584), because who doesn't love ice cream?

Thanks!

1. cosmosiskwik has won Full Art Umbreon EX and Alternate Full Art Zygarde EX and a second prize
2. cosmosiskwik has won 2 Steam Siege packs and Clawitzer BREAK and a third prize
3. cosmosiskwik has won Evolutions Blastoise EX and Sceptile EX and a fourth prize
4. cosmosiskwik has won Secret Rare Exeggutor and Evolutions M Blastoise EX

Vanilluxe Ticket has won All Prizes are Two Prizes

Congratulations!

718 zygarde
382 kyogre (kyogre-ex)
494 victini
008 wartortle

1. trepeezy092 has won Full Art M Scizor EX and a second prize
2. trepeezy092 has won Full Art Steelix EX and a third prize
3. trepeezy092 has won Skarmory EX

Wartortle Ticket has won All Prizes Are Random Metal Type Pokemon EX
Kyogre Ticket has won Roaring Skies Full Art M Rayquaza EX
Victini Ticket has won 5 BreakThrough Packs

I believe my promotion was only a maximum of 3, if one was a Pokemon EX, and not completely a whole 3 extra, so I'm excluding Zygarde since it wasn't tagged. 

Kyogre EX wasn't tagged either, so I sent for FA Articuno EX. Please counter. Thanks. 

Congratulations! 

Request to redeem 1 x Shelgon Crate with mystery bonus *76 Golem (Alola Version) as that was my first pokemon in your RPG Adventure :)

Flat trade sent!

1. evolution380 has won Vaporeon EX and a second prize
2. evolution380 has won 3 Evolutions Packs and a third prize

3. evolution380 has won Tyranitar EX and a fourth prize
3. evolution380 has won Yveltal BREAK

Golem Ticket has won Gold Groudon Coin

Congratulations! 

I do NOT check my messages in-game. If you need to talk to me, message me on the forums. 

Visit Violet City Trading Company, Located in In-Game Item Exchange!!! Trade your packs in for our cards! 

11 June 2017 - 09:19 AM

Rottanakveha

Senior Trainer

• Rottanakveha

hi and i would like to redeem a shelgon crate using charmeleon as mystery bonus and would like to participate the promotion

Q1 : Shelgon crate is my fav coz its my way to test my own luck and most traders prefer the shelgon crate

Q2 : I remembered dat my 1st shelgon was Mewtwo-EX,my fav pokemon but it wasnt dat popular in dat time but i was glad dat i got it b4 the game started rotating

Q3 : I remembered dat someone won my fav BREAK card,Greninja and dat motivated me to spend more shelmet points

11 June 2017 - 04:00 PM

judekevin

Trainer

• judekevin

. Do you prefer Shelmet Crates or Shelgon Crates?

Shelgon Crates! I always order here so that I get these crates lol

2. What is your favorite memory redeeming a crate?

The one I won getting a lot of meowths. I think it's a reference to an episode of the anime'. Even though it's not that expensive, I love how this company have fun in giving these crates. :)

3. What is your favorite memory of reading a crate that someone else won?

I have seen a nothing crate. Even though it's sad, it's my favorite memory. Remembering you can't get everything for free. lel

11 June 2017 - 05:39 PM

Trainer

1. Do you prefer Shelmet Crates or Shelgon Crates?

Definitely Shelton crates, it's extremely exciting to see how many prizes I can win.

The one time when I got shaymin ex, I was so excited until I saw that it's the grass type one.

It's always halarious for me to see other people getting grass type shaymin.

12 June 2017 - 11:58 AM

LordKieta

Elite Trainer

• LordKieta

Definitely Shelton crates, it's extremely exciting to see how many prizes I can win.

The one time when I got shaymin ex, I was so excited until I saw that it's the grass type one.

It's always halarious for me to see other people getting grass type shaymin.

You get 2 Points for your first answer, 2 Points for your second answer, and 1 point for your third answer

. Do you prefer Shelmet Crates or Shelgon Crates?

Shelgon Crates! I always order here so that I get these crates lol

The one I won getting a lot of meowths. I think it's a reference to an episode of the anime'. Even though it's not that expensive, I love how this company have fun in giving these crates. :)

I have seen a nothing crate. Even though it's sad, it's my favorite memory. Remembering you can't get everything for free. lel

You get 3 Points for your first answer, 1 point for your second answer, and 1 point for your third answer

hi and i would like to redeem a shelgon crate using charmeleon as mystery bonus and would like to participate the promotion

Q1 : Shelgon crate is my fav coz its my way to test my own luck and most traders prefer the shelgon crate

Q2 : I remembered dat my 1st shelgon was Mewtwo-EX,my fav pokemon but it wasnt dat popular in dat time but i was glad dat i got it b4 the game started rotating

Q3 : I remembered dat someone won my fav BREAK card,Greninja and dat motivated me to spend more shelmet points

You get 1 point for your first question, 2 points for your second question, and 2 points for your third question

1. Rottanakveha has won Ancient Trait Bidoof and Ancient Trait Electrike and a second prize
2. Rottanakveha has won 1 Ancient Origins Pack and a third prize
3. Rottanakveha has won Lycanroc GX and a fourth prize
4. Rottanakveha has won Cobalion EX

Charmeleon Ticket has won 3 Random Charizard Related Items
Rottanakveha has won Orange Mega Charizard Y Coin
Rottanakveha has won Evolutions Charizard EX
Rottanakveha has won Generations Charizard

Congratulations!

1. evolution380 has won Full Art Solgaleo GX and a second prize
2. evolution380 has won Full Art M Ampharos EX

Garbodor Ticket has won 8 Phantom Forces Packs

Congratulations! 

I do NOT check my messages in-game. If you need to talk to me, message me on the forums. 

Visit Violet City Trading Company, Located in In-Game Item Exchange!!! Trade your packs in for our cards! 

12 June 2017 - 05:10 PM

Rottanakveha

Senior Trainer

• Rottanakveha

hi and i would like to redeem a shelgon crate using mew as mystery bonus

13 June 2017 - 05:51 PM

GeminiLaser2

Junior Trainer

• GeminiLaser2

Shelgon crates. The extra point is very much worth the value

Was able to win the exact cards I needed to finish a deck

Seeing people win valuable cards such as Shaymin EX is always amazing, especially if they are a newer player trying to get a collection going!

15 June 2017 - 02:38 PM

cosmosiskwik

Junior Trainer

• cosmosiskwik

I'd like to redeem a shelgon crate with ticket #125 Electabuzz as mystery bonus, thanks!

16 June 2017 - 05:08 AM

LordKieta

Elite Trainer

• LordKieta

Shelgon crates. The extra point is very much worth the value

Was able to win the exact cards I needed to finish a deck

Seeing people win valuable cards such as Shaymin EX is always amazing, especially if they are a newer player trying to get a collection going!

You get 1 Shelmet Point for the Pika Boxes, 2 Shelmet Points for the first answer, 2 Shelmet Points for the second answer, and 3 Shelmet Points for the third answer. 

1. Rottanakveha has won Promo XY Flygon EX and a second prize
2. Rottanakveha has won Secret Rare Alakazam EX and a third prize
3. Rottanakveha has won M Sceptile EX and a fourth prize
3. Rottanakveha has won Ancient Origins Giratina EX

Mew Ticket has won 2 Shelmet Points

Congratulations!

1. cosmosiskwik has won Full Art Trevenant EX and a second prize
2. cosmosiskwik has won Full Art Lurantis GX and a third prize
3. cosmosiskwik has won Promo XY28 Venusaur EX

Electabuzz Ticket has won All Prizes Are Random Mono-Type Pokemon EX/GX/BREAK

Congratulations!

17 June 2017 - 02:58 PM

judekevin

Trainer

• judekevin

Wishing to redeem shelgon crates. Accept my friend request please LordKieta :)))))))

18 June 2017 - 03:53 AM

cosmosiskwik

Junior Trainer

• cosmosiskwik

These are fun and addictive, thanks LordKieta!

Sent in another trade offer to redeem a Shelgon Crate with mystery bonus ticket #634, Zweilous, thanks!

19 June 2017 - 01:13 PM

BowserLuigi

Elite Trainer

• BowserLuigi

I would like to redeem a Shelgon crate. Including #69 Bellsprout. Tia