Jolteon47

Error screen

Jolteon47

I play TCGO on my adroid tablet and it had always been fine until about two weeks ago. Every time I try to log in and play it says;

"Login.authFailure.header"

"Error.Accounts.InvalidLoginOrPassword."

My info is not wrong as I am able to use it to log in here. I have done all updates and even tried restarting and reinstalling. Nothing is working. What do I do!??!?

KarpGrinder

I play TCGO on my adroid tablet and it had always been fine until about two weeks ago. Every time I try to log in and play it says;

My info is not wrong as I am able to use it to log in here. I have done all updates and even tried restarting and reinstalling. Nothing is working. What do I do!??!?

I haven't been able to replicate this - my Samsung Tab A 10.1 hasn't had any issues over the last few days.

What's the make/model of your tablet? Which version of Android are you using? Is the tablet able to use other internet-connected apps that require username/pass (i.e. Netflix)?

Mod_RedDragon

Hey there Jolteon47!

I am just checking in with you to see if you were able to log into the game.

gdmasterluke

All you need to do is restart the app!

Evmaster37201

Every time I start the game up, it won't log me in the first time. So I always click Login twice and that works. Have you tried that?