Error screen

• Please log in to reply

19 April 2017 - 01:24 PM

Jolteon47

Rookie Trainer

• Jolteon47
I play TCGO on my adroid tablet and it had always been fine until about two weeks ago. Every time I try to log in and play it says;
"Login.authFailure.header"
"Error.Accounts.InvalidLoginOrPassword."

My info is not wrong as I am able to use it to log in here. I have done all updates and even tried restarting and reinstalling. Nothing is working. What do I do!??!?

19 April 2017 - 02:02 PM

KarpGrinder

Expert Trainer

• KarpGrinder

I play TCGO on my adroid tablet and it had always been fine until about two weeks ago. Every time I try to log in and play it says;

My info is not wrong as I am able to use it to log in here. I have done all updates and even tried restarting and reinstalling. Nothing is working. What do I do!??!?

I haven't been able to replicate this - my Samsung Tab A 10.1 hasn't had any issues over the last few days.

What's the make/model of your tablet? Which version of Android are you using? Is the tablet able to use other internet-connected apps that require username/pass (i.e. Netflix)?

26 April 2017 - 02:10 AM

Mod_RedDragon

• Mod_RedDragon

Hey there Jolteon47!

I am just checking in with you to see if you were able to log into the game.

Moderator RedDragon
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator

Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

31 May 2017 - 01:53 AM

gdmasterluke

Rookie Trainer

• gdmasterluke

All you need to do is restart the app!

04 June 2017 - 04:40 PM

Evmaster37201

Junior Trainer

• Evmaster37201

Every time I start the game up, it won't log me in the first time. So I always click Login twice and that works. Have you tried that?

♥~ Treat others how you want to be treated ~