Pokemon I Choose You

• Please log in to reply

10 April 2017 - 02:03 AM

GrewupGeek

Veteran Trainer

• GrewupGeek
Hey folks, bet by now, you have heard about the new Pokemon I Choose You movie, and probably seen a trailer or two. And by now, like me, noticed how it seems to be both a remake, to where it probably starts off the same way as the pilot episode, but also, a reboot, considering how you don't see where Brock and Misty come into play, like cameo, or a new way for them to start traveling with Ash, and from the looks of things, get to see one answer on what Ash's connection to Ho-oh is. ****** the movie comes out, what is being said is mainly theories.)

Anyway, just thought I ask, mainly to those who actually watched the original season of the anime, what do you think of the new approach, just by watching the trailers? You think it could be a start of a movie series, where while Ash seems to be more like how he is on XY, that thanks to 20 years of adding onto Ash's journey, and not just pokemon, that Ash's journey is about to get a massive overhaul? For me, well, it would definitely be different, while not sure how the nostalgia factor would fit into it.

14 April 2017 - 06:27 AM

Mod_Alder

• Mod_Alder

I have not seen the trailers yet going to check it out now :)

Moderator Alder
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator

Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

14 April 2017 - 07:55 PM

ahoodedman

Elite Trainer

• ahoodedman

marshadow is in it along with inecroar and oh ho according to the latest trailer

Edited by ahoodedman, 14 April 2017 - 07:56 PM.

I can't think of a signature  :(