pink ex cards

• Please log in to reply

09 April 2017 - 12:42 PM

UnknownElement

Rookie Trainer

• UnknownElement
why all the ex cards turns pink after the updateupdate?

09 April 2017 - 06:53 PM

Mod_Alder

• Mod_Alder

Try following the advice in this thread http://forums.pokemo...-video-drivers/and see if that fixes your issue.

Moderator Alder
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator

Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

28 April 2017 - 05:20 PM

Xerxes8134

Novice Trainer

• Xerxes8134

This is in the Android Tablet section, meaning you can't just update your video drivers. I get this problem (among many others, including constant crashing) since the 2.43 patch where I did not have them at all before. Opened a support ticket but couldn't manage to catch the attention of anyone who had a clue what they were talking about.

28 April 2017 - 08:08 PM

Mod_RedDragon

• Mod_RedDragon

This is in the Android Tablet section, meaning you can't just update your video drivers. I get this problem (among many others, including constant crashing) since the 2.43 patch where I did not have them at all before. Opened a support ticket but couldn't manage to catch the attention of anyone who had a clue what they were talking about.

Hey there Xerxes8134!

Have you tried clearing the app cache by chance? Also, have you tried uninstalling/reinstalling afterwards if that did not resolve the issue?

Moderator RedDragon

Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

04 May 2017 - 04:27 PM

SirPLough

Rookie Trainer

• SirPLough

Hey there Xerxes8134!

Have you tried clearing the app cache by chance? Also, have you tried uninstalling/reinstalling afterwards if that did not resolve the issue?

I have the same pink card issue, but for ALL holo cards. i have followed all these steps and the issue still persists.

04 May 2017 - 08:15 PM

Mod_RedDragon

• Mod_RedDragon

I have the same pink card issue, but for ALL holo cards. i have followed all these steps and the issue still persists.

You may want to open a support ticket in this case. You can open a support ticket by clicking the link in my signature and selecting the "Ask a Question" option after signing in. Be sure to include your device information by following the steps here. Hope that helps!

Moderator RedDragon

Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!