[GAME] General - Card Images Showing as Pink Cards on Android

Cards Help Collection Deck Manager

• Please log in to reply

17 March 2017 - 01:38 PM

Smyth_44

Rookie Trainer

• Smyth_44
Card images for certain cards are not loading on the Android version. I have downloaded all images to hdd, most work fine but some are totally pink. They don't display any loading icon or anything just a totally pink card. No way to tell what the card is at all. Any suggestions?

17 March 2017 - 02:08 PM

FlavorfulPineAp

Senior Trainer

• FlavorfulPineAp
I am having a similar problem, but yet not so. At first my card images wouldn't load (just pink) then after I re-downloaded the card images they worked, sort of. They appeared to be glitched, but this only happened to cards that were changed by the foil patch.

Deck Building Maniac :cool: 

:wub: Favorite deck/s: Vespiquen/Vileplume, Vespiquen, Vespiquen/Flareon  :wub:  

17 March 2017 - 02:14 PM

Smyth_44

Rookie Trainer

• Smyth_44
I've just cleared the card cache, u installed and reinstalled the game but now it says the server is unavailable :-(

17 March 2017 - 02:22 PM

KarpGrinder

Expert Trainer

• KarpGrinder

It appears to be a known issue - the upgrade to the latest version of Unity requires additional GPU resources.

Make sure that your graphics card drivers are updated.

Some older hardware may no longer be supported.

17 March 2017 - 08:25 PM

corey1201

Rookie Trainer

• corey1201
I'm have the same problem except with the new titles and text boxes is there another way to fix this problem other that updateing my drivers because I already tried that.

Edited by corey1201, 17 March 2017 - 08:26 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Cards, Help, Collection, Deck Manager