Unobtainable Avatar Items

• Please log in to reply

05 February 2017 - 09:24 PM

SuperStone

Elite Trainer

• SuperStone

Hello, everybody!  I'm wearing a Pikachu hoodie right now!  It's pretty cool!  But you know what would be way cooler?  That poison hoodie that I've never seen anywhere but the 'show not owned' section of my collection. :(

So I'm posting here for two reasons: one, to ask if items like that hoodie, the bandito mustache, and the letterman jacket were ever obtainable; if so, how, and are they tradeable?  The second reason is, if it turns out (as I suspect it will) that these awesome items can't be gotten, to express my annoyance and ask the staff to please make plans for releasing them.

There are some really outstanding avatar pieces programmed into this game that I've never seen anyone wear.  So I find it unlikely that they can be worn.  Things like the Xerneas and Yveltal caps, Fez hats, motorcycle jackets, Black Sneakers, and once again, those excessive but wonderful Bandito mustaches.  Some of these things I would love to wear, some I want just because they're awesome.  :P So I would like to know if having them is possible.  Anyone know? 

Edited by SuperStone, 05 February 2017 - 10:10 PM.

The truth waits for no one.  That which you refuse to see, TPCi, slips past you.  The chat function was never your problem, yet through your blindness, you have made it one.

05 February 2017 - 11:00 PM

Felidae_

Elite Trainer

• Felidae_

I'm not sure about the particular piece of clothing you are looking for, but they used to give out clothing on special occasions ( i.e. Halloween 14 or 15 had two sets of costumes, Mummy and Scarecrow).

The shadows of the abyss are like the petals of a monstrous flower that shall blossom within the skull and expand the mind beyond what any man can bear, but whether it decays under the earth or above on green fields, or out to sea or in the very air, all shall come to revelation, and to revel, in the knowledge of the strangling fruit - and the hand of the sinner shall rejoice, for there is no sin in shadow or in light that the seeds of the dead cannot forgive...

05 February 2017 - 11:50 PM

SuperStone

Elite Trainer

• SuperStone

I'm not sure about the particular piece of clothing you are looking for, but they used to give out clothing on special occasions ( i.e. Halloween 14 or 15 had two sets of costumes, Mummy and Scarecrow).

Yeah, I know at least some of those were once obtainable, like the mummies you mentioned, but most of this stuff I've never seen anybody wear.  You catch somebody decked out for Halloween every once in a while, but never any banditos... At least, I never do.  If anybody's noticed anything I haven't or knows something I don't, don't hesitate to say I'm wrong. :)

The truth waits for no one.  That which you refuse to see, TPCi, slips past you.  The chat function was never your problem, yet through your blindness, you have made it one.

08 February 2017 - 02:52 AM

SuperStone

Elite Trainer

• SuperStone

So am I to take it that no community members know?  Okay...

So, then- mods?  Alex?  What do you guts have to say on the matter?

08 February 2017 - 11:31 AM

Adhir1995

Elite Trainer

• Adhir1995

Maybe you just found something that is going to be released in the future? as a bundle special? :o

08 February 2017 - 05:07 PM

Sakura150612

Elite Trainer

• Sakura150612

Maybe you just found something that is going to be released in the future? as a bundle special? :o

I once predicted the release of a gameplay item xd I made a thread asking for the Sylveon gameplays, and was told that they had never been released and that they just existed within the game but were unobtainable. 3 days later, they release them in the shop. I lol'd xD

21 February 2017 - 02:01 AM

SuperStone

Elite Trainer

• SuperStone

So then, am I to take it, from the lack of response, that all items that I've never seen have never been available and are not planned for release?  Because if so, I would like to express that I am extremely annoyed that you would go to the trouble of designing all that great stuff just to taunt us.

Edited by SuperStone, 22 February 2017 - 12:08 AM.

21 February 2017 - 09:23 AM

Adhir1995

Elite Trainer

• Adhir1995

So then, am I to take it, from the lack of response, that all items that I've never seen have never been available and are not planned fro release?  Because if so, I would like to express that I am extremely annoyed that you would go to the trouble of designing all that great stuff just to taunt us.

Its called teasing "wink wink"

03 November 2018 - 09:46 PM

flaridon

Rookie Trainer

• flaridon

Back in 2014-2015 wearable items were rather common and buyable or even had codes. The mewtwo shirt for example, I put on the mummy outfit in game to show it off because I'm vain like that but I also have the scarecrow outfit (male exclusive) and the witch outfit (female exclusive) Also different items were and can still be bought with the Pokemon coins such as the liepard shoes (they might have rotated by now) but it seems that these things are more of a limited thing, They are also all locked so its unlikely they were ever or ever will be traceable excluding the pikachu and charizard sets.

03 November 2018 - 10:00 PM

Sakura150612

Elite Trainer

• Sakura150612

Back in 2014-2015 wearable items were rather common and buyable or even had codes. The mewtwo shirt for example, I put on the mummy outfit in game to show it off because I'm vain like that but I also have the scarecrow outfit (male exclusive) and the witch outfit (female exclusive) Also different items were and can still be bought with the Pokemon coins such as the liepard shoes (they might have rotated by now) but it seems that these things are more of a limited thing, They are also all locked so its unlikely they were ever or ever will be traceable excluding the pikachu and charizard sets.

For future reference, it's against the forum rules to post on threads that have been inactive for a long time. The time limit is somewhere around 14 days, but some more days is usually not an issue. Just... try not to necro a thread that has been dead for almost 2 years.