Bright Tide Theme Deck

Cards Trainer Challenge

• Please log in to reply

05 February 2017 - 03:55 AM

LordKieta

Elite Trainer

• LordKieta

Hello,

I've entered a total of two Bright Tide Theme Deck codes into my game. I know the first one is supposed to open automatically so you get the deck to be playable in Trainer Challenge, but if memory serves me correct, the second time you get a theme deck, it should stay sealed so you can trade it. I put in the first Bright Tide Theme Deck code last week, and the deck opened like it should. I put in a second Bright Tide Theme Deck code just now so I could have a tradable copy of the deck, but it also opened.

Is this a bug that the second copy opened, or do they all open now. I would really like to have the theme deck itself as collection, but if this is no longer how it works, I'll accept this and move on. If this is a bug however, I'll refrain from trading anything I just opened so there is a possibility that I can get a regular tradable copy of the theme deck. Thank you.

Edited by LordKieta, 05 February 2017 - 03:55 AM.

I do NOT check my messages in-game. If you need to talk to me, message me on the forums. 

Visit Violet City Trading Company, Located in In-Game Item Exchange!!! Trade your packs in for our cards! 

05 February 2017 - 06:35 AM

Sakura150612

Elite Trainer

• Sakura150612
That should be a bug, pretty sure. I know I've seen a few bug reports from some new players recently saying that the 2nd time they redeem a deck the cards didn't add to the collection, meaning that at least sometimes the 2nd deck isn't automatically opened. If this were intentional this would be making all Theme Decks untradable since I'd be impossible to obtain a tradabke unopened copy, and I'm not too sure that's what the devs would want (although that may just be an assumption on my part).

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Cards, Trainer Challenge