What is your favorite episode in the show?

• Please log in to reply

30 January 2017 - 11:39 PM

Lavagirl15

Rookie Trainer

• Lavagirl15

I have a whole list of favorite episodes but my all time favorite would have to be The Lotad Letdown please correct me if I said the name of that episode wrong, I've been looking for a group of people who like to watch the show so I can talk about with people other than me and my mom

31 January 2017 - 03:19 AM

ahoodedman

Elite Trainer

• ahoodedman

I have never liked the anime but I was suggested to watch the kalos semi finals and those there the only episodes I have seen that I thought were good, I just wish the entire show was that good, but by the looks of the first 6 episodes sun N moon looks bad, but I might give it another try in 2 years.

I can't think of a signature  :(

02 February 2017 - 09:08 AM

GrewupGeek

Veteran Trainer

• GrewupGeek

For me, anything from the first few seasons of the anime is my favorite, from the Kanto and Orange Islands, to the end of Johto, seemed to have the most fun, because the humor was spontanious and you got to see Ash with a goal in mind.  Advanced, Battle Frontier and DP were also , had their own qualities.  BW, felt like the series took a bit of a nose dive, and somehow, flatline, but that is probably just me.  Anyway, since I have so many episodes to be considered my favorite, is Charizard Chills, from the Orange Islands arc, since it was the episode that gave Ash a chance to rebond with Charizard, and make him one of his most loyal pokemon.