Important! During the uninstall process you want to be sure to remove the all associated game files. Please follow the below steps to perform a complete uninstall.
- Delete the folder named TCGO, along with any downloaded installation files.
- Click on 'Go' located on your top window, press the 'alt/option' key and select 'Library'.
- Go to 'Cache' folder. Delete any/all Pokémon related folders you find.
- From the 'Library' again, go to 'Saved Application State' and delete the "unity.The Pokémon Company International.Refresher.savedState" folder.
- Empty your trash and then restart your Mac.
- Ensure that you've deleted all previously downloaded versions of the game.
- Visit http://pokemon.com/playtcgoto download the latest game installer.
More Info: Please also confirm that your machine meets the minimum specifications required to run the TCGO (found at the bottom of the download page). You'll also need to ensure you have a strong and stable internet connection, as the TCGO requires constant communication with the game servers.
NOTE: If you find you have any further difficulty, please submit a support ticket with your system information. You can find detailed instructions for how to do so here: How do I provide my system information (such as DxDiag) to the support team?
- Go to the Applications folder and the Pokémon Online Trading Card Game folder.
- Right-click on the icon and select 'Show Package Contents.'
- In the resulting folder, go into 'Contents' and then 'MacOS'
- There will be a file called Pokemon Trading Card Game Online. Launch this file. It will open a terminal which will run before the game launches.
- Click "Sign In" near the top to sign into your account and open up all options
- Select the "Request Support" tab and then "Ask a Question" link
- Fill out all the required filled and give a detailed description of the issue, including the steps already taken to attempt to resolve it
- It's best to provide your system information to the support team right away. Instructions on how to do so can be found in the support portal here: http://support.pokemon.com/ics/support/KBAnswer.asp?questionID=2183
- Once everything is filled out, select "Finish"
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator
“Mods are always just a hoppip, skiploom, and a jumpluff away!”
Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!