Last Night I Watched Episode 1

• Please log in to reply

23 January 2017 - 11:09 PM

PokeeZepp

Veteran Trainer

• PokeeZepp

You know, from 1987.  I have never watched the animated series (any of them) and I thought it was really good.  Tonight I will watch episode 2.  

Then I will be all caught up...after 5000000 more nights.

Anything above this line is just my opinion.  Anything below the line is, too.

23 January 2017 - 11:33 PM

Felidae_

Elite Trainer

• Felidae_

Oh man, I remember getting the first Episode on VHS in a toy store, I thing either as part of a promotion, or together with the Blue edition ( sorry Charizard) and then proceeding to videotape the show every day.

Good to see that the show still holds up today :D.

The shadows of the abyss are like the petals of a monstrous flower that shall blossom within the skull and expand the mind beyond what any man can bear, but whether it decays under the earth or above on green fields, or out to sea or in the very air, all shall come to revelation, and to revel, in the knowledge of the strangling fruit - and the hand of the sinner shall rejoice, for there is no sin in shadow or in light that the seeds of the dead cannot forgive...

13 February 2017 - 07:04 AM

MegaManX7888

Rookie Trainer

• MegaManX7888

I just started the Alolan series yesterday. So far, I'm in love. I watched the show years ago until Ruby & Sapphire, and then sporadically since then. I watched Origins and Generations.

"You can either sink, swim or be the captain

Get the last word I'mma get the last laugh in"

Jidenna Long Live the Chief

14 February 2017 - 12:34 AM

Brio97

Veteran Trainer

• Brio97
I have just watched until episode 44 of the 1st series, as I cannot stand the dub voice. So I just watch alola now, so far so good :)))
Note: I think the 1st series was aired in 1997 not 1987

18 February 2017 - 08:45 AM

Mod_Diamond

Novice Trainer

• Mod_Diamond

I remember when I first watched the beginning, I knew nothing about the show but I was so invested after like 5 episodes it was crazy.  I wonder if I should go back and try to watch it and see if I still enjoy every minute of it.  I hope you continue to be enthralled with each new episode you watch :)

15 June 2017 - 07:04 PM

chocoquarius

Rookie Trainer

• chocoquarius

I've started watching the series from the beginning again last year or so ... since then I watch at least one episode almost every night :D

I'm in Hoenn now and I'm glad I've continued watching after Johto because those episodes were a little boring to me ^^ Since Ash is in Hoenn I really love the show again.

Greetings!

15 June 2017 - 10:05 PM

GrewupGeek

Veteran Trainer

• GrewupGeek

You know, from 1987.  I have never watched the animated series (any of them) and I thought it was really good.  Tonight I will watch episode 2.  

Then I will be all caught up...after 5000000 more nights.

1997, you're a decade early for the anime, and two years early for the original Game Boy, which helped gave Pokémon it's start.

17 June 2017 - 05:59 PM

Mod_Alder

• Mod_Alder

I loved the original game, in fact I would say it was the game that really got me hooked on video games, but when I watched the first episode of the show I was really hooked on the pokemon world. 

Moderator Alder
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator

Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!