[GENERAL] Login - Am I banned or not on the PTCGO?

Login Mac

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

08 December 2016 - 03:41 AM

Butterfreeknife

Senior Trainer

• Butterfreeknife

Every time I log in it says "This account has been banned", and I hadn't received any emails and so I emailed support and said this:

I keep trying to log in on my account Butterfreeknife but I have received no email that says why or if I even am, I have tried to log into a friends account(sorry if that's against the TOS) and it says his was banned too and he never received anything, so I assume this is just part of the glitch but I would like some confirmation that I'm not banned, thanks! :)

And got this response:

Your Pokémon

Thank you for contacting the Pokémon Support team. This email address is exclusively for the types of issues outlined at our Contact Us link on our Support Portal.

As your inquiry did not pertain to one of these issues, we will not be able to provide a response to your email.

Many common questions can be found in our knowledge base of Frequently Asked Questions found at http://www.pokemon.com/support.

If you're unable to find what you're looking for, you can also submit your query directly to our support team via our 'ask a question' feature. Please see our contact us link on our support home page to see your options for contacting us.

Thank you,

The Pokémon Company International Support Team

All I'm asking is if I am banned in game or not and if so, why? Please email me back with this info or tell me what to do to find out, thanks.

Edited by Butterfreeknife, 08 December 2016 - 03:45 AM.

Butterfreeknife
Pokémon TCG Online Trader.
Some Person With No Life
Need help with any problems? Well idk where to look cause I don't care about them...or do I?

08 December 2016 - 05:12 AM

Mextwo

Elite Trainer

• Mextwo
O,o happened to me a couple of times, ofcourse I get muted almost everyday LOL. I submitted a ticket and sent me the mail.
I hope that it's just a glitch, and you're not banned.
Good luck!
Mextwo
"Insult me and I will keel you with silent treatment and ignore your whole EXISTENCE!"

08 December 2016 - 09:17 PM

Mod_Jube

• Mod_Jube

Hi Butterfreeknife,

You are likely contacting support using the wrong email address. On the Contact Us page it says that if you are unable to log into the support portal, you may email account issues to techhelp@pokemon.com.

Please note that we do not respond to your type of inquiry in the forum. As it is a personal issue, it must go through support.

Hope it helps!

Moderator Jube
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator

Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

09 December 2016 - 03:17 PM

KarpIsLove

Novice Trainer

• KarpIsLove

Just wondering since when has support more then 1 email address? They cant even handle the messages on one email address how can they on more?? Will it take 2 years until they answer? Why they dont answer in 48 hours like it says?? And why are ppl who didnt do anything wrong getting a ban thats unfair well nothing new. Still waiting for a perma ban on a guy who deserves it. I hope at least I get some answers here probably not but hey. 

29 April 2018 - 11:14 PM

CoolColinXYZ

Rookie Trainer

• CoolColinXYZ
I know like I got banned it did not say when I am unbanned why I am it is weird

29 April 2018 - 11:55 PM

CoolColinXYZ

Rookie Trainer

• CoolColinXYZ
I know like I got banned it did not say when I am unbanned why I am it is weird

30 April 2018 - 03:02 AM

Mod_Alder

• Mod_Alder

It is against our forum rules to discuss disciplinary actions on this forums. It is also against the rules to reply to very old threads.

You can review our forum rules here: 
http://forums.pokemo...tion=boardrules

Moderator Alder

30 April 2018 - 01:34 PM

Mod_Jynthu

• Mod_Jynthu

This thread has now been closed. 

Moderator Jynthu

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Login, Mac