Leveling Up?

• Please log in to reply

16 November 2016 - 03:25 PM

Silencer982

Rookie Trainer

• Silencer982

I am new to the game and I am not sure how to increase my trainers level. I see where at level 5 it will unlock a second challenge but how do I increase those levels? Thanks for all of your help in advance. 

16 November 2016 - 03:42 PM

MaSkullzOnFire

Elite Trainer

• MaSkullzOnFire
To increase your level you have to complete the daily challenges. There are 3 levels to each Energy challenge.

YouTube Channel: N7 117

17 November 2016 - 12:16 AM

SandaledOtter

Elite Trainer

• SandaledOtter

I am new to the game and I am not sure how to increase my trainers level. I see where at level 5 it will unlock a second challenge but how do I increase those levels? Thanks for all of your help in advance. 

I'll add here, before you get to it, that when it "unlocks a second challenge," it means you can take more than a day to do one. You can get a challenge, not complete it, and be able to get another the next day.

It does not mean that you can actually accept two challenges in one day. You'll make a choice, and the ones you don't choose will be gone.

"Swishonk!" That's what's happening!

09 March 2017 - 04:42 AM

KingCos

Rookie Trainer

• KingCos

Hey, so I have only received Fire, Leaf, and Water challenges... when do other's work itself in?

09 March 2017 - 05:20 AM

SandaledOtter

Elite Trainer

• SandaledOtter

Hey, so I have only received Fire, Leaf, and Water challenges... when do other's work itself in?

I don't have an official answer, but until one shows up:

Challenges, in my experience, were able to show up (added to the mix) before I had or could make a deck capable of completing them. That doesn't mean they will come up though.

If you're working on them, try to build decks before you get challenges that require doing a certain thing with a certain type. That way you'll know if you can complete one easily when it does present itself. When you can't build a metal deck, you know not to take the metal challenges. Even when you can, you might find you have only weak evolutions or strong basics, so you know which it will be good at.

The top row ones should mostly come up before the bottom row ones. Dragon and fairy will likely be the last ones you complete.

09 March 2017 - 02:44 PM

Sakura150612

Elite Trainer

• Sakura150612
One thing I'd like to add, is that Evolving Challenges are the easiest ones to complete, being easily cleared even if you don't have a viable deck of the right type. All you have to do is make a deck with generic drawing cards like 4 Sycamores, 4 Acro Bikes, etc. and throw in a bunch if evolutions. You don't win games with these decks but you can complete the challenge in one go and you put those random commons and uncommons in your collection to some use.

15 March 2017 - 10:06 PM

BugBoy1618

Junior Trainer

• BugBoy1618
Is it True that up on reach in 16h level the daily challenge start giving tradable boosters?
I'll know soon as I am nearly there, but not quite there yet.
I just tought the Info could be useful on that thread.

15 March 2017 - 10:12 PM

SuperStone

Elite Trainer

• SuperStone

Yes, it's true.

The truth waits for no one.  That which you refuse to see, TPCi, slips past you.  The chat function was never your problem, yet through your blindness, you have made it one.

16 March 2017 - 01:15 PM

SandaledOtter

Elite Trainer

• SandaledOtter

Is it True that up on reach in 16h level the daily challenge start giving tradable boosters?
I'll know soon as I am nearly there, but not quite there yet.
I just tought the Info could be useful on that thread.

Yes, it's true.

Specifically the KO challenges, which give out booster packs, change from locked to tradable.

The other challenges, damage and evo, don't change to or add tradable boosters.

Just in case anyone coming by might think that happens. :cool:

15 May 2017 - 05:02 PM

WooberBreath

Rookie Trainer

• WooberBreath

Sorry to resurrect an apparent zombie, but I am still at lvl 0, stuck on a psychic daily challenge of "knock out 2 opposing pokemon with your psychic pokemon" and I have done that several times in the trainer challenge section but it never changes-- do I have to go through and beat every trainer in the level with psychic pokemon?

I tried to click the trash icon to pick another challenge, but that didn't work either.  Is this a glitch? 

TIA

15 May 2017 - 07:49 PM

theotherguytm

Expert Trainer

• theotherguytm

Sorry to resurrect an apparent zombie, but I am still at lvl 0, stuck on a psychic daily challenge of "knock out 2 opposing pokemon with your psychic pokemon" and I have done that several times in the trainer challenge section but it never changes-- do I have to go through and beat every trainer in the level with psychic pokemon?

I tried to click the trash icon to pick another challenge, but that didn't work either.  Is this a glitch? 

TIA

No, if you press the 'i' next to the challenge, you will see that this challenge cannot be completed in the single player mode. Use Mental Might in VS Theme mode, it should get the job done.

Also, please avoid posting on topics that have been inactive more than two weeks. Create a new thread if you have questions!

Edited by theotherguytm, 15 May 2017 - 07:50 PM.

This is my OTHER signature.

http://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/42500-the-mindless-nonsense-begins-my-ideas/

16 May 2017 - 06:21 AM

SandaledOtter

Elite Trainer

• SandaledOtter

TIA

What are you using to knock them out? If they get KO'd by poison, it's the poison doing it, not the pokemon.

16 May 2017 - 06:39 PM

WooberBreath

Rookie Trainer

• WooberBreath

That must be it since my MVP is usually Gengar, using Sinister Fog and that attack where 3+ damage counters=KO.  I didn't think that would count as a special condition though, bahumbug. (BTW, I love your username, it's a great image.)

I get a different information screen on mine than TheOtherGuyTM mentions (& now I know the forum norm is to start new threads, duly noted).  Mine is marked as complete in VS & whatever the cup indicates, but not in trainer challenge, and only has information about knockouts not counting from Special Conditions or Abilities.  

I'd post a screenshot but I have no idea where the "My Media" uploader is. 

17 May 2017 - 01:20 AM

SandaledOtter

Elite Trainer

• SandaledOtter

I'd post a screenshot but I have no idea where the "My Media" uploader is. 

There is none. External links and images are not allowed here, except by the moderators.

Edited by SandaledOtter, 17 May 2017 - 01:20 AM.

17 May 2017 - 05:04 AM

WooberBreath

Rookie Trainer

• WooberBreath

Ah, makes sense, considering the market.  

I knocked everyone out in a game today with Cresselia and Wobuffet, so I am still confused.  I wish we could just pick a different daily challenge, but the trashcan icon doesn't do anything.