On November 10th, 2016 the Pokémon TCG Online game was updated to include the following hotfixes:
- Corrected a rare issue that could lead to Versus or Tournament matches ending prematurely.
- Addressed a condition that might not allow a player, in rare cases, to re-connect to a tournament in progress if they disconnected between rounds.
- Corrected an issue that would have Unfezant's Feather Dance effect be inconsistently applied to multi target attacks.
- Corrected an issue with Xerneas-EX (XY #97) where some cards may incorrectly enable the X Blast attack to be used more often than intended.
- Fixed an issue with Nidoking (STS #45) where evolution Pokémon put directly into play via another card, such as Archie's Ace in the Hole, did not increase the amount of damage done by the Power Lariat attack.
- Halloween bundle deck boxes now correctly display on the Playmat.
- Added expansion logo to XY-Evolutions pre-release bundle cards.
- Note: This correction had the unintended consequence to add the XY-Evolutions set stamp to non pre-release cards. This will be corrected in a future update.
Pokémon TCG Online
Live Operations Senior Producer
The Pokémon Company International
Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!