Bug with Starter Decks at Trainer Challenge

Trainer Challenge PC Deck Manager

• Please log in to reply

09 November 2016 - 02:19 PM

Goldlarvitar

Novice Trainer

• Goldlarvitar
Hello.

I've have encountered a problem with the starter decks in the Trainer Challenge.

You see, I had not yet unlocked the new decks ("Born of Fire", "Hidden Depths" and "Crushing Current") so I went to the Trainer Challenge in order to unlock them. I started with the "Crushing Current" one, and saw that my "X *** - Basic Yellow" was now renamed to "Corriente Demoledora" (spanish name of the "Crushing Current" deck, I'm spanish) so I have two decks with that name now, the original "Crushing Current" and the "X *** - Basic Yellow" one. I checked my other starter decks and "X *** - Basic Red" was now called "Fuego Originario" (spanish for "Born of Fire") and the "X & Y - Basic Blue" deck was now "Profundidades ocultas" (spanish for "Hidden Depths"). The "X *** - Basic Green" has its original name since no new Leaf deck has been added.

At first I thought that this problem was only a Name bug, but them I saw that the "X & Y - Basic Yellow" showed a progress of 0/7 wich is imposible, since this deck was a gift for playing the Tutorials, and wasn't unlocked in the Trainer Challenge, like the other three were... The other three have the progress complete, since I had already unlocked them, so only have the name bug. The starter Black and White decks seem correct too.

So then, I unlocked the original "Crushing Current", and since the "X & Y - Basic Yellow" was still with the bug, I started to use it in the Trainer Challenge. When I was at 4/7, I decided to play some versus battles and I saw that the "X & Y - Basic Yellow" appeared in the list (like previously, since it was already unlocked). Only difference is the incorrect name.

So... what's going on? I don't know if I should continue using that deck in the Trainer Challenge, since it could create a bigger problem...

Edited by Goldlarvitar, 09 November 2016 - 02:26 PM.

09 November 2016 - 02:48 PM

Goldlarvitar

Novice Trainer

• Goldlarvitar
Oh, BTW, I forgot to say, that while I was "unlocking" the "X *** - Basic Yellow", no cards were added, like it happens when other basic decks are beeing unlocked...

I have noticed something weird in another deck too. I have used it in the City Championship, it says that in that Tournament has a 10/12 but it shows a total progress of 0/12. Can the progress only be achieved in the Gold Tournament? Because in another deck is counting the total progress properly, since I made the battles in the Gold Cup...

25 November 2016 - 09:26 PM

Goldlarvitar

Novice Trainer

• Goldlarvitar
I've seen that the names of "X *** - Basic Blue" and "X *** - Basic Red" have their name correct again.

But "X & Y - Basic Yellow" has still an incorrect name, and what it's worse, the original "Crushing Current" doesn't appear in the deck manager... It appears in the versus, but not in the deck manager.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Trainer Challenge, PC, Deck Manager