31 October 2016 - 05:29 PM
- Pokémon TCG: XY—Evolutions expansion!
- Trainer Challenge update!
- Theme deck redemption and trading changes!
- Support added for the XY—Evolutions expansion, bringing over 100 more cards to the game. Cards from XY—Evolutions can be used in Versus Mode immediately and in tournaments beginning November 18.
- The Trainer Challenge area has received a visual makeover.
- The 4-star scoring system for each Trainer has been simplified. You now earn a star each time you defeat a particular Trainer with a different theme deck, rather than making gradual progress through a variety of game actions.
- A Trainer’s difficulty level is now based on stars, rather than a manual selection before the match. Each star you earn for a particular Trainer makes that Trainer harder to defeat.
- Theme decks you don’t already own are now automatically opened when received. Additional copies of theme decks you already own are received unopened.
- Unopened theme decks that are tradable can now be included in Public and Private trade offers.
- Code cards found in physical XY—Evolutions products can be redeemed now in the Shop or at pokemon.com/tcgo.
- XY—Evolutions booster packs and theme decks will be available in the Shop beginning November 2.
Pokémon TCG Online
The Pokémon Company International
Need help from the support team? Visit the [url="http://www.pokemon.com/support"]support portal[/url] and submit a ticket!
31 October 2016 - 05:41 PM
- Bent Spoon (FCO #93): Bent Spoon no longer prevents the effects of attacks from the Pokémon it is attached to.
- Carbink (FCO #50): The status effect indicator for the Safeguard Ability is now properly removed when Carbink is sent into the deck by the effect of Ninja Boy.
- Clawitzer (STS #34): The Mega Boost Ability is now properly prevented by the effect of the Chaos Wheel attack (Giratina-EX, AOR #57).
- Darkness Blade (STS #65): The effect of the Darkness Blade attack is no longer removed when the opponent retreats their Active Pokémon.
- Energy Switch (GEN #61): This version of Energy Switch is now properly flagged as legal for use in the Legacy format.
- Espeon (DEX #48): The Solar Revelation Ability no longer protects the opponent's Pokémon.
- Exp. Share (PRC #128): The effect of this card now functions properly when multiple copies are in play.
- Flareon (AOR #13): Pokemon with the Theta Stop Ancient Trait are no longer incorrectly prevented from gaining the R type from the Flare Effect Ability.
- Grumpig (FCO #31): The Head Walking attack will no longer fizzle for no effect if the attacking player's Bench is full.
- Jolteon (AOR #26): Pokemon with the Theta Stop Ancient Trait are no longer incorrectly prevented from gaining the L type from the Electric Effect Ability.
- Lugia (FCO #78): The Pressure Ability is now consistently reapplied to a Pokémon that left play due to the effect of an attack.
- Magearna-EX (STS #75): The Mystic Heart Ability no longer prevents the effects of attacks from Pokémon owned by the same player.
- Pokémon Ranger (STS #104): This card now properly removes the effect of an attack that adds a coin flip for success to another Pokémon's attacks.
- Sableye (AOR #44): If the Supporter selected by the Bewitching Eyes attack generates a confirmation prompt, the effect of the prompt's Yes/No buttons now function properly.
- Sigilyph (BKP #55): Damage counters from the Reflective Shield attack are now placed on the correct Pokémon.
- Snorlax (BKT #118): The Plump Body Ability now properly reduces damage from both players' attacks.
- Staraptor (PLF #97): The Strong Breeze attack now selects the proper Pokémon to be promoted to the Active position.
- Vaporeon (AOR #22): Pokemon with the Theta Stop Ancient Trait are no longer incorrectly prevented from gaining the W type from the Aqua Effect Ability.
- Volcanion-EX (STS #26): The effect of the Volcanic Heat attack is no longer removed when the opponent retreats their Active Pokémon.
- Walrein (DRX #31): The Ice Tomb attack now properly applies the Paralyzed Special Condition.
- Wonder Energy (PRC #144): This card no longer prevents the effects of attacks from the Pokémon it is attached to.
- Yanmega BREAK (STS #8): The Barrier Break attack now functions properly while Parallel City is in play.
- Yveltal (BKT #94): The effects of the Fright Night Ability now consistently end when Yveltal is no longer the Active Pokémon.
- Mac: The game will now properly launch while multiple monitors are connected to the system.
- Damage counters placed by a retaliation effect no longer remain on an attacking Pokémon after it has left play due to the effect of an attack.
- Effects which prevent the attacking Pokémon from attacking during the next turn are now properly ended when that Pokémon is moved to the Bench.
- Identical cards in the hand are now consistently grouped together.
- iOS/Android: Swipe functionality now works for scrolling though cards in pile zoom.
- Mac: Mission Control can now be activated while in Full Screen mode.
- Mystery Box rewards are now properly displayed at the end of a match.
- Resolved an issue which could prevent a player from taking any further actions during the match after playing a Pokémon at the end of the 15 second inactivity timer.
- Sending a Pokémon to the Lost Zone no longer causes other cards in the Lost Zone to disappear briefly.
- The arrow scroll buttons in the selection popup can now be held down to scroll through multiple cards.
- The contents of the discard pile can now be viewed while performing a deck search.
- The effects of Stadium cards now properly apply to Pokémon that have been devolved.
- Resolved an issue that occasionally caused a tournament match to end before the timer expired.
- Opening a product while in List or Tile view no longer returns the selection to the first product in the list.
- Resolved an issue which could occacionally prevent the booster pack received at the end of the tutorial from properly appearing in the Collection.
- Trading cards from a theme deck no longer causes that deck to fail matchmaking for Friend Battle.
Cards: Deck Manager
- Decks containing Pokemon or Trainer cards from the XY Trainer Kit: Pikachu LIbre & Suicune deck can now be exported from the game.
- iOS/Android: The double tap to zoom functionality now works properly in the lower portion of the Create Deck and Edit Deck screens.
- The carousel in the Save Deck window now properly centers on previously equipped gameplay items when editing an existing deck.
- League bundles now appear in the Trade offer window.
- Right-click zoom functionality is now available when viewing trade offers.
- The Invalid Filters message should no longer when a filtered search produces valid results.
- Chat icons for expansion symbols now use the proper expansion abbreviations.
Pokémon TCG Online Associate Producer
The Pokémon Company International
Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!