Today's Pokémon TCG Online server update includes the following bug fixes:
- Bastiodon (STS #70): The retaliation effect of the Counter Head attack now activates correctly when the proper conditions are met.
- Dangerous Energy (AOR #82): The retaliation effect of this card does now activates correctly when the proper conditions are met.
- Froslass (20th #RC8): The Drag Along Ability now properly activates only when Froslass is the Active Pokemon and is Knocked Out by damage from an opponent's attack.
- Greedy Dice (STS #102): The effect of Greedy Dice occurs now properly requires a coin flip and no longer causes the opponent to have two Active Pokémon at the same time.
- Karen (PR #XY177): A player with no Pokémon in the discard pile now properly has their deck shuffled.
- M Altaria-EX (FCO #69): The Mist Purge attack now properly heals damage on Benched Pokemon.
- Ninja Boy (STS #103): Resolved an issue which occasionally allowed Pokémon with the Omega Barrage Ancient Trait to attack more than 2 times each turn.
- Ninja Boy (STS #103): Resolved an issue which occasionally caused the game to crash while resolving the effects of this card.
- Pancham (FFI #59): Using the Bad-Influence Evolution attack while there are Darkness Pokemon are on the Bench no longer causes the game to crash
- Serperior (FCO #7): The effect of the Coil attack no longer increases damage done to Benched Pokemon.
- Yveltal (STS #65): The effect of the Darkness Blade attack now properly ends when Yveltal is no longer the Active Pokémon.
- Deck boxes from the Battle Heart Tins now appear correctly on the playmat.
- Greedy Dice (STS #102), Pancham (FFI #59), and the Dark Hammer theme deck are once again available for play in the appropriate formats.
Gameplay: Trainer Challenge
- The Hidden Depths theme deck is now receives the correct update after the second Trainer Challenge win.
Pokémon TCG Online Associate Producer
The Pokémon Company International
Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!