20 years later ash still loses pokemon league.

• Please log in to reply

26 August 2016 - 01:13 AM

tnac001

Rookie Trainer

• tnac001

Ash lost Pokemon League again after 20 years i dont even have to explain ash-greninja used alot of CUT on charizard he lost the last turn of rain dance using CUT.

i dont hate the anime but i really would love to see ash win Pokemon League For First time in 20 years if ash win hes going to be regional champion not kalos champion this means if he becomes regional champion he can keep his adventure in another region.

Sorry for my english im from brazil

24 February 2017 - 05:00 AM

Reshiramwinner

Novice Trainer

• Reshiramwinner

what really puzzles me is how he lost to Cameron In unova. Cameron forgot to bring a sixth pokemon

06 May 2017 - 05:34 PM

Elypsix

Novice Trainer

• Elypsix

Ash lost Pokemon League again after 20 years i dont even have to explain ash-greninja used alot of CUT on charizard he lost the last turn of rain dance using CUT.

i dont hate the anime but i really would love to see ash win Pokemon League For First time in 20 years if ash win hes going to be regional champion not kalos champion this means if he becomes regional champion he can keep his adventure in another region.

Sorry for my english im from brazil

I really would like to see him win too, but.. 

I do understand why they don't "make" him win. His dream is to win the Pokémon-league. So if he wins, his dream is over. After a League loss and a couple of episodes, you know that the next Season is going to be in a new region. 

Be a Hero! Be a Hero!
All the power is at your command

06 May 2017 - 10:24 PM

SuperStone

Elite Trainer

• SuperStone

I really would like to see him win too, but.. 

I do understand why they don't "make" him win. His dream is to win the Pokémon-league. So if he wins, his dream is over. After a League loss and a couple of episodes, you know that the next Season is going to be in a new region. 

Nice signature. :)

The rest of the world must act as they see fit.  If TPCi insists on keeping the Chat canned, that is their decision.

But that does not stop me from opposing it.

And I will oppose it forever.

07 May 2017 - 03:34 AM

Mod_Alder

• Mod_Alder

I agree it would be nice to see him win, it would cement that he has grown as a trainer. I agree that his main motivation has always been to be the best pokemon trainer, but that point of view can continue beyond the pokemon league. He has already come into contact with many events that are more or less greater challenges than the pokemon league, so maybe he could embrace that aspect of his life and perhaps seek to increase his skills in other ways. 

Moderator Alder
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator

Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

11 May 2017 - 01:20 AM

The_Real_Bug

Expert Trainer

• The_Real_Bug
What's the point of having the main hero on a never ending journey?
The lack of achieved goals has made Ash lose all his credibility (if he ever had any to begin with).

Don't follow the trends, follow my threads

/u/The_Real_Bug_ /r/ptcgo

11 May 2017 - 02:38 AM

SuperStone

Elite Trainer

• SuperStone

What's the point of having the main hero on a never ending journey?
The lack of achieved goals has made Ash lose all his credibility (if he ever had any to begin with).

Yup.  I call it the Ketchum effect.  It's a form of too much of a good thing, but really, it's more of a story that the author refused to end.  Ends are hard, but infinitaseum destroys the entire point.  All good things must ends...

The rest of the world must act as they see fit.  If TPCi insists on keeping the Chat canned, that is their decision.

08 July 2017 - 06:44 PM

1Greninja

Rookie Trainer

• 1Greninja

Hmmmmm, I enjoyed the battle and watch it now and then but I always skip the end because it hurts too much. If I remember correctly he won the Orange League but I do not know if it's cannon. All I have to say is I saw the battle before I knew it was the finals so it did not hurt that bad when I first watched it but it really hurts. If I remember correctly they had the old writers come back for that episode. If it is true it makes absolutely no sense.  :wacko:  :ph34r: :(

08 July 2017 - 11:53 PM

The_Real_Bug

Expert Trainer

• The_Real_Bug

Ash is the biggest jobber ever.

Even James Elsworth won AJ Styles twice... (for those that know what i'm talking about)

It's as if we are ripped off from our childhood dream to see our childhood hero be finally victorious.

13 August 2017 - 10:16 PM

GrewupGeek

Veteran Trainer

• GrewupGeek

What exactly is Ash's goal now?  Because in the Indigo, Orange Islands, and once or twice during Johto, you hear him say he wants to be a Pokemon Master, even though there is no real definition of what it takes to be one, even though the original theme song seems to say one version of it, but after Johto, you don't hear much about it.  And by BW, it's hard to tell what goal he is pursuing, considering how through out the anime since Advanced, you never really see anybody ask Ash why he is traveling, just to let the new set of Pokemon fans what he is doing, or at least give some kind of update if things changed any involving him.  And with Sun and Moon, well, like with Greninja, feels like Ash is becoming more of a promotion gimmick, where he gets to help introduce a new Pokemon form that is about to be introduced into the next batch of games, like Ash-Greninja, and something involving one of his current pokemon, which I can't say because it would be a spoiler.

14 August 2017 - 01:50 AM

SuperStone

Elite Trainer

• SuperStone

Currently, his goal is to become "worthy" of using Z-crystals.

14 August 2017 - 05:13 AM

GrewupGeek

Veteran Trainer

• GrewupGeek

Which translates to the animators getting lazy when it comes to Ash and his purpose in the anime.

16 August 2017 - 11:17 PM

The_Real_Bug

Expert Trainer

• The_Real_Bug

*sigh*