Game doesn't proceed when enemy's active pokemon is defeated and has no bench pokemon

Versus Mode Trainer Challenge PC

• Please log in to reply

06 August 2016 - 01:29 PM

datnewb

Rookie Trainer

• datnewb

Both of us only have active pokemon. After I defeated the enemy's active pokemon, the game doesn't progress. The game still runs but the timers are stopped. I could still look at the cards and go to the menu but it doesn't proceed to the victory screen. It also shows that my prize cards reduced by 1, but I didn't see the card go to my hand or anything. I can't concede as well so I have to close the game...

Anyone else bump into this problem? This is really frustrating it already happened to me a lot of times

Edited by datnewb, 06 August 2016 - 01:35 PM.

06 August 2016 - 04:06 PM

pjoriginal

Rookie Trainer

• pjoriginal

Same here TWICE

06 August 2016 - 08:42 PM

Sinegia916

Rookie Trainer

• Sinegia916

Same here. I was at an Event and my rival defeated my last pokemon, the didn't progress. At the end, I did not recieve anything, I was in the last 4th, so I was supossed to get at least 2 boosters, but I did not get anything and what it is even more strange is that there is NO record of my participation in the event, but, OF COURSE, the game took out my entry tickets. I know this is just a game, but anyway I still want my hard earned boosters. That's unfair and I asume this is not just happening to me. After the update, the game has became to get frozen more often than ever. So there are two bugs: the "doesn't progress" bug, and the "doesn't record history" bug. Is this the right place to report these bugs??

Will be any chance to get my boosters?  :(

----------

Update: After sometime, the record and the prizes appeared. But still, the "doesn't progress" bug at the end of a game has to be fixed.

Edited by Sinegia916, 06 August 2016 - 08:58 PM.

06 August 2016 - 09:01 PM

Zelgadiss

Rookie Trainer

• Zelgadiss

Same thing happening to me...

06 August 2016 - 10:44 PM

inverse

Rookie Trainer

• inverse

I've had the same problem twice today.  Once after conceding, and once after winning.  

Edit:  A third time while just doing a single player deck test.

Edited by inverse, 06 August 2016 - 11:42 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Versus Mode, Trainer Challenge, PC