I want to update you on issues the Pokémon TCG Online Team is working to address following the release of client version 2.38 and the XY-Steam Siege expansion.
Hotfix for early next week:
We are working on a number of bug fixes with the aim to release it next week. The specific timing will be based on how testing progresses. Some of these bugs touch a wide number of systems and card interactions, so we want to allow for sufficient testing to lower the chance that we inject any new bugs with these updates.
Below is a list of items we are working on for this hotfix. Inclusion in this list doesn't guarantee that these fixes will make it to live, as there is still much testing to be done.
Items being worked on for this hotfix:
- Arbok (XY #48): The Gastro Acid attack suppresses Abilities that activate between the end of the opponent's next turn and the beginning of the player's next turn.
- Beedrill (PRC #3): The effect of the Allergic Shock attack does not consistently end when the affected Pokemon is evolved or moved to the Bench on the following turn.
- Croagunk (STS #58): The Poison Up attack is not consistently selectable when Croagunk is evolved to Toxicroak and Shrine of Memories (PRC #139) is in play.
- Drifloon (STS #46): The prompt text for the Transfer Pain attack is not properly displayed.
- Greedy Dice (STS #102): When Greedy Dice is drawn as a face-down Prize card the coin flip does not occur and 1 more Prize card is automatically drawn.
- Haxorus (BKT #111): The effect of the Dragon Dance attack only lasts until the attacking player's next turn.
- Hydreigon BREAK (STS #87): Repeatedly changing the Energy selected to be discarded for the Calamity Blast attack causes the discard cost to increase to 6 Energy.
- Hypno (FFI #36): The opponent's hand is not displayed when Psychic's Third Eye (BKP #108) is selected during the Hand Control attack.
- Jirachi (ROS #42): The effect of the Doom Desire attack does not consistently end when the affected Pokemon is evolved or moved to the Bench on the following turn.
- Kecleon (PLF #94): The effect of the Imittack does not function properly when copying the Type Switch attack (Arceus, PR #XY116).
- Ninja Boy (STS #103): This card has temporarily been suspended for use in Standard and Expanded play due to a potential exploit.
- Parallel City (BKT #145): The Bench size reduction effect of this Stadium does not properly trigger when it is used to replace a Sky Field (ROS #89) Stadium in play.
- Plasma Frigate (PLS #124): The effect of this Stadium is not consistently applied to eligible Pokémon that evolve after it enters play.
- Pokémon Ranger (STS #104, 113): Effects of attacks are not consistently removed from players.
- Spiritomb (STS #62): The prompt text for the Damage Play attack is not properly displayed.
- Trevenant BREAK (BKP #65, PR #XY94): The Nervous Seed Ability affects Pokémon BREAK cards which evolve from a Basic Pokémon.
- Cards from the XY—Steam Siege expansion are not properly displayed in the Print Deck feature.
- The Products Received window does not appear after redeeming a passcode for a Rallying Cry theme deck. The deck and its contents are still added to the collection.
We will have complete patch notes when this hotfix is promoted to the live game.
Client dependent fixes:
Two other known issues that have been identified, but require a new client version to fix include:
- Cards in the selection window do not scroll when the mouse wheel is moved slowly.
- Mac: The game will fail to launch if multiple monitors are connected to the system.
These two items are planned to receive attention in our next planned client update, version 2.39, that is scheduled for September.
You can always stay up to date on Known Issues by viewing our public known issues list.
As always, we appreciate your bug reports and feedback!
Pokémon TCG Online
The Pokémon Company International
Need help from the support team? Visit the [url="http://www.pokemon.com/support"]support portal[/url] and submit a ticket!