Didn't get some achievements I earned..

• Please log in to reply

28 March 2011 - 10:38 AM

dandaruff

Rookie Trainer

• dandaruff
Now, I know this game is still in beta. But I'm kind of worried I'll never get these achievements that I earned (Or I'll have to regain them) I just thought that someone who works on this sort of thing should know that I'm missing a few achievements:

Triple Crown Champ

Firestarter

Breaking Wave

Perfectionist

If anyone could help me with my situation I'd be really grateful. I can provide as much detail as I can, so ask me and I'll try to answer the best I can

28 March 2011 - 11:06 AM

bawfe

Rookie Trainer

• bawfe
I have the same problem.. in my case is

<p style="margin-top: 0px !important; margin-right: 0px !important; margin-bottom: 0px !important; margin-left: 0px !important; padding-top: 0px !important; padding-right: 0px !important; padding-bottom: 0px !important; padding-left: 0px !important; outline-style: none; outline-width: initial; outline-color: initial; font-weight: normal; font-style: inherit; vertical-align: bottom; font-size: 1em; float: none !important; border-top-style: none !important; border-right-style: none !important; border-bottom-style: none !important; border-left-style: none !important; border-width: initial !important; border-color: initial !important; background-color: transparent !important; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Trebuchet, sans-serif; ">Triple Crown Champ

<p style="margin-top: 0px !important; margin-right: 0px !important; margin-bottom: 0px !important; margin-left: 0px !important; padding-top: 0px !important; padding-right: 0px !important; padding-bottom: 0px !important; padding-left: 0px !important; outline-style: none; outline-width: initial; outline-color: initial; font-weight: normal; font-style: inherit; vertical-align: bottom; font-size: 1em; float: none !important; border-top-style: none !important; border-right-style: none !important; border-bottom-style: none !important; border-left-style: none !important; border-width: initial !important; border-color: initial !important; background-color: transparent !important; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Trebuchet, sans-serif; ">Firestarter

<p style="margin-top: 0px !important; margin-right: 0px !important; margin-bottom: 0px !important; margin-left: 0px !important; padding-top: 0px !important; padding-right: 0px !important; padding-bottom: 0px !important; padding-left: 0px !important; outline-style: none; outline-width: initial; outline-color: initial; font-weight: normal; font-style: inherit; vertical-align: bottom; font-size: 1em; float: none !important; border-top-style: none !important; border-right-style: none !important; border-bottom-style: none !important; border-left-style: none !important; border-width: initial !important; border-color: initial !important; background-color: transparent !important; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Trebuchet, sans-serif; ">Blade of Grass

<p style="margin-top: 0px !important; margin-right: 0px !important; margin-bottom: 0px !important; margin-left: 0px !important; padding-top: 0px !important; padding-right: 0px !important; padding-bottom: 0px !important; padding-left: 0px !important; outline-style: none; outline-width: initial; outline-color: initial; font-weight: normal; font-style: inherit; vertical-align: bottom; font-size: 1em; float: none !important; border-top-style: none !important; border-right-style: none !important; border-bottom-style: none !important; border-left-style: none !important; border-width: initial !important; border-color: initial !important; background-color: transparent !important; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Trebuchet, sans-serif; ">Perfectionist

<p style="margin-top: 0px !important; margin-right: 0px !important; margin-bottom: 0px !important; margin-left: 0px !important; padding-top: 0px !important; padding-right: 0px !important; padding-bottom: 0px !important; padding-left: 0px !important; outline-style: none; outline-width: initial; outline-color: initial; font-weight: normal; font-style: inherit; vertical-align: bottom; font-size: 1em; float: none !important; border-top-style: none !important; border-right-style: none !important; border-bottom-style: none !important; border-left-style: none !important; border-width: initial !important; border-color: initial !important; background-color: transparent !important; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Trebuchet, sans-serif; ">Diamound League Champ

28 March 2011 - 02:26 PM

Mod_Jaqq

Rookie Trainer

• Mod_Jaqq
Hey guys,

We appreciate the information that you guys are sharing with us. Rest assured, though, this is a [url=http://www.pokemontcg.com/forums/known-issues-release-notes-9/topics/2011-03-24-tc-known-issues-and-notes]Known Issue[/url] which we have noted to the public. You can always check out that thread to see which issues to anticipate but have full confidence that that we are working to fix it up to make it shiny for our players!

Thanks again for keeping those eyes out. We're glad that you guys are apart of our team!

Jaqq[/b]

Forum Knight

"A Jedi uses the Force for knowledge and defense, never for attack."

Prof_Jaqq
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator

Need help from the support team? Visit the [url="http://www.pokemon.com/support"]support portal[/url] and submit a ticket!

28 March 2011 - 07:14 PM

Senna13

Rookie Trainer

• Senna13
Hi everybody,

Just to inform, I have the same problem too. I didn't receive the Perfeccionist Achievement. I'm glad that support is working to fix all the problems and give us a great final version. The beta version is very good and particularly I found few bugs. Congrats.

28 March 2011 - 08:36 PM

88Titan88

Rookie Trainer

• 88Titan88
I, too, didn't receive some of the achievements I should have gotten, but I'm glad it is a known issue and it's being worked on.

29 March 2011 - 05:22 AM

elmextex

Rookie Trainer

• elmextex
It's going to be difficult doing 200+ damage again hopefully I still get it after the fix :(

29 March 2011 - 05:23 AM

elmextex

Rookie Trainer

• elmextex
That's odd I got that weird error that makes it look like I used a swear O_o

29 March 2011 - 03:30 PM

dandaruff

Rookie Trainer

• dandaruff

Hey guys,

We appreciate the information that you guys are sharing with us. Rest assured, though, this is a [url=http://www.pokemontcg.com/forums/known-issues-release-notes-9/topics/2011-03-24-tc-known-issues-and-notes]Known Issue[/url] which we have noted to the public. You can always check out that thread to see which issues to anticipate but have full confidence that that we are working to fix it up to make it shiny for our players!

Thanks again for keeping those eyes out. We're glad that you guys are apart of our team!

Jaqq[/b]

Forum Knight

Thanks! I just wanted to let you guys know if you didn't.

31 March 2011 - 02:41 AM

Meepman

Rookie Trainer

• Meepman
First blood and knockout didn't unlock for me until I got the all dressed up achievement.