- Accelgor (DEX #11): Playing an Accelgor that had previously been shuffled into the deck via the Deck and Cover attack no longer prevents the match from proceeding properly.
- Arbok (XY #48): The effect of the Gastro Acid attack is now properly applied after doing damage to the Defending Pokémon.
- Arceus (PR #XY83): This card is now properly appears when the Full Art filter is enabled.
- Audino (BCR #126): The Busybody Ability name now properly appears when playing Audino.
- Banette (ROS #32): The Evolution Jammer attack now creates a status effect indicator on all affected Pokémon.
- Caterpie (FLF #1): The Adaptive Evolution Ability is now properly suppressed by Silent Lab (PRC #140).
- Colress (PLS #118, 135): The warning prompt for this card no longer appears when the number of cards that will be drawn is the same number of cards currently in the hand.
- Electrode (ROS #22): The effect of the Energy Bomb attack now properly moves all of the Energy off of Electrode.
- Espeon (UD #90): The Solar Suggestion attack now moves the proper amount of damage counters.
- Exploud (FCO): The status effect indicator for the Cacophony attack now displays the proper text when the affected Pokémon is zoomed.
- Floral Crown (GEN #RC26): The correct art now displays on the tool pip while this card is in play.
- Fossil Excavation Kit (FCO #101): This card can now be played while only 1 eligible card is in the discard pile.
- Fossil Researcher (FFI #92): The number of Restored Pokémon that can be selected is now properly limited to 2.
- Golurk (AOR #35): The Theta Stop Ancient Trait now properly prevents Golurk from being affected by the Garbotoxin Ability (Garbodor, BKP #57).
- Granbull (COL #26): Damage from the Timid Tackle attack is now properly applied before Granbull is moved to the Bench.
- Inkay (XY #74): The Upside-Down Evolution Ability can now be used on the first turn.
- Legend Box (UD #75): Revealed Energy cards are now consistently attached to the appropriate Pokémon.
- Level Ball (AOR #76): The animation for playing this card no longer returns to the hand briefly before it is sent to the discard pile.
- Liepard (PLS #84): A warning popup is now generated if the Bench is empty when the Support card selected with the Silent Claw attack would return Liepard to the hand.
- Manectric (PRC #61): Applied an errata text to the German version of this card.
- Marowak (FCO #37): The Bodyguard Ability no longer incorrectly prevents damage from the Power Howl attack (Salamence, ROS #57).
- Mawile Spirit Link (PR #XY105): The correct art now displays on the tool pip while this card is in play.
- Mew-EX (DRX #46, 120): The Versatile Ability no longer allows Mew-EX to be counted in the damage calculation for the Round attack.
- Pichu (HS #28): The effect of the Sweet Sleeping Face Poké-Body now ends properly when the Pichu becomes Paralyzed or Confused.
- Power Memory (FCO #108): The correct art now displays on the tool pip while this card is in play.
- Solosis (BLW #55): The proper prompt text now appears when the Cell Culture attack is used while the Bench is full.
- Team Rocket's Handiwork (FCO #112, 124): This card can no longer be played for no effect when there are no cards remaining in the opponent's deck.
- Twist Mountain (DEX #101): This card's effect can no longer be used while the Bench is full.
- Umbreon (PLF #64): The Dark Shade Ability now consistently applies to Pokémon with Team Plasma Badge (PLF #104) attached.
- Umbreon (UD 86): A warning popup is now generated if the Bench is empty when the Cloud-Covered Moon Poké-Power is selected.
- Vibrava (FFI #75): The proper reveal window is now displayed when the opponent uses the Charge Energy attack.
- Weakness Policy (PRC #142): Attacks which ignore effects on the Defending Pokémon now properly ignore the effect of Weakness Policy.
- All daily timers now consistently reset at midnight UTC.
- Resolved an issue which occasionally caused tooltips to appear behind a popup window, rather than in front of it.
- Resolved an issue which prevented the game from launching if the localization files became corrupted.
- Resolved an issue which prevented the game from updating properly when a new version was released.
- Improved messaging for the Mega Evolution rules reminder to account for Spirit Link cards.
- Rapidly selecting and releasing a basic Pokémon at the start of a match no longer causes the game client to become unresponsive.
- Rapidly selecting and releasing a card during gameplay no longer causes the card to become stuck above the playmat and prevent the match from progressing.
- Resolved an issue which caused occasionally caused the Done button to become inactive in the selection window.
- Resolved an issue which occasionally caused graphical errors to occur when rapidly clicking or tapping on cards in a selection window.
- Several deck boxes now appear on the playmat with the correct art, rather than a placeholder image.
- The selection highlight for actions that target Energy cards in play now properly appears around Evolved Pokémon with attached Energy.
- The selection window now allows the card being played to be zoomed.
- To reduce the amount of hidden information revealed to the opponent, the match no longer automatically progresses after the last Pokémon in the hand is placed on the Bench during setup.
- To reduce the amount of hidden information revealed to the opponent, the match no longer automatically progresses when an attack which allows Energy to be attached to a Pokémon is used while no Energy is in the hand.
- When multiple effects are triggered simultanously, optional effects now resolve before mandatory effects.
- Resolved a rare issue which caused a user leaving the Versus matchmaking queue to be automatically returned to the queue.
- Resolved an issue that could prevent an account from progressing past the opening dialog of the tutorial.
- Items in the Energy and Gameplay tabs are now ordered properly when sorting is set to Type.
- Rarities have been assigned to cards from Trainer Kits to help with filtering.
- The deck boxes for decks from the Shiny Kalos Tins now use the proper art assets.
- The For Trade tag is now automatically removed when the only remaining copies of an item in collection are trade locked.
- All Full Art cards should now consistently appear when the Full Art filter is selected.
Cards: Deck Manager
- Deck stats now properly update after each match.
- Dragon-type Pokémon are now consistently sorted in the proper order when List View is selected.
- The deck format filters now properly apply to the Expanded View popup.
- The Trainer Token balance now automatically updates when Trainer Tokens are earned on Pokemon.com.
- Improved scroll bar behavior when switching between tabs in the Social menu.
- Implemented a maximum framerate cap on the Best Looking setting.
Pokémon TCG Online Associate Producer
The Pokémon Company International
Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!