* * * * - 6 votes

What is your favorite pokemon?

• Please log in to reply

21 March 2017 - 02:18 AM

Elite Trainer

• ahoodedman

my favourite pokemon expect ones that can transform

vespiquen, accelgor, genesect, lurantis, vileplume, wailord, vanilluxe, garbodor, yvtail, the bulbasar line, enti, garchomp, unkown, the honeage line, sceptile, sablye, absol and raichu.

now my most hated

charizard, expect mega charzard Y

ash greninja, only this form I am cool with normal greninja

why do I hate these pokemon because they are so over used I cant go a day without seeing pikachu on everything pokemon related, I cant go a day without seeing people crying over ash greninja online and I cant go a single seccond without seeing charizard taking all of the love that venusaur deserves

Edited by ahoodedman, 21 March 2017 - 02:20 AM.

I can't think of a signature  :(

26 June 2017 - 10:21 PM

Rookie Trainer

• prinplup45

Favorites: Umbreon (shiny) Lucario, Gallade (mega and reg), Celesteela, Snorlax, and Gothitelle.

Least favorites: Kangaskhan (The mega is nothing other than an new ability and the baby coming out), and Quilfish.

29 June 2017 - 03:20 PM

Rookie Trainer

• Asmodeus88
My favorites are Gardevoir and Pidgeot.
If the pre-evos are catchable I always end up with them in my main team

09 July 2017 - 04:21 AM

Rookie Trainer

• BansheeBanette

Hi there... ;)
My favorite Pokemon is Pikachu :wub: 

Oh my.... it gets to much attention

To be honest, I have too many favorites. However, I really like my shiny ninetales.

10 July 2017 - 01:37 PM

Rookie Trainer

• MegaHOP4015

I adore Aggron and Flareon more than I should. Aggron is cool and can tank hits, and Flareon is absolutely adorable, but still packs a punch. (Also Flareon-EX with Blaze Ball is one of my all-time favorite pokemon cards.)

However, I find Aromatisse and Remoraid very, VERY stupid. Aromatisse was he biggest waste of potential EVER (as most Pokemon fans will tell you), and Remoraid's just... ewww.

Edited by MegaHOP4015, 10 July 2017 - 01:39 PM.

08 August 2017 - 09:35 AM

Rookie Trainer

• YungScrub
Swampert is the best

16 August 2017 - 09:21 AM

Rookie Trainer

• jackomulls
Kangaskhan is bæ

17 August 2017 - 09:07 AM

Elite Trainer

• LordKieta
I have somewhat of a dream team that I would have if Pokemon were real. It's pretty much my 5 favorite Pokemon and then my favorite Legendary.

My favorites are

I do NOT check my messages in-game. If you need to talk to me, message me on the forums. 

Visit Violet City Trading Company, Located in In-Game Item Exchange!!! Trade your packs in for our cards! 

19 August 2017 - 10:01 AM

• LordCharizardX
Charizard, forever and always, my top 10 varies as new Pokemon are released, but he remains at #1, :D

27 August 2017 - 04:02 PM

Rookie Trainer

• SMFXGaming

Should I do one from each generation?

Don't care, I am anyways...

Gen 1: Mew (no-brainer), Blastoise

Gen 2: Ho-Oh (it's so majestic), Espeon (still working on getting one in my Sun game)

Gen 3: Swampert (no, not Mudkip), the Latis (they're just awesome), and Rayquaza

Gen 4: Piplup (the one who got me into the world of Pokémon long ago), Lucario (heck yeah!)

Gen 5: Reuniclus (that one is always in the back of my mind), Reshiram (it's also so majestic)

Gen 6: Pyroar (I prefer the male ones, they're majestic), Xerneas (the deer of life, majestic)

Gen 7: Decidueye (owl yeah), Lycanroc (they're awesome), and Solgaleo (so majestic)

(Yes, that 'majestic' thing is recurring... whoops. But hey, it's the truth!)

05 September 2017 - 12:00 AM

• CharizardM

Some of my favorites include Charizard (obviously), Mewtwo, Sceptile, Smeargle, and Eevee.

[SIZE=4]The Mysterious Fairy Eeveelution ~ Sylveon.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]"Now, I can be a Dragon too!" ~ Random Charizard that I own...[/SIZE]

08 September 2017 - 10:30 AM

Rookie Trainer

• Freeze_frame27
Hmm. For a long time, my favorite pokemon was blaziken.

Now I have a hard time picking a favorite.

I like (favorite listed, evolve forms included unless stated otherwise)

Blaziken still included, I'm probably forgetting some

15 January 2018 - 06:12 AM

Rookie Trainer

• Fenrilente

Greninja. Of all the starters, he's my favorite. I Masuda bred eggs for a week or more to get a shiny of him. Dark type pokemon are certainly my favorite, Zorua is probably my favorite pokemon of all. I also love Tyranitar, Weavile, Umbreon, Houndoom... I'm going to masuda method breed a shiny eevee next to get a blue ringed Umbreon. :)

15 January 2018 - 09:22 AM

Junior Trainer

• Mod_Gunning

It will be Pikachu for me too. But nice to see all the suggestions for other ones I can start loving more!

Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

15 January 2018 - 06:29 PM

Rookie Trainer

• Localshiny

My favorite Pokemon is Feraligatr. :3

15 January 2018 - 06:40 PM

• Mod_Jynthu

I've been really fond of Ivysaur lately. But also Cherubi and Tapu Lele!

Moderator Jynthu
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator
Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

16 January 2018 - 05:18 AM

Rookie Trainer

• Mod_Diamond

It's hard to narrow down favorites for me, I think I'd say Mewtwo, Flareon and Koffing, the last one being cause it's name is so fun to say  :D

22 January 2018 - 07:17 PM

• Mod_Rowan

Xerneas for me! It's so beautiful  :wub: 

Moderator Rowan
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator

Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

27 January 2018 - 10:08 PM

Rookie Trainer

• mankeyfan100

​My favorite Pokemon is SNORLAX

29 January 2018 - 09:12 AM

Rookie Trainer

• Fenrilente

I've changed my mind, and Steel is starting to become my new favorite type, with Lucario taking its place as my favorite Pokemon.

Zorua and Dark used to be my favorite Pokemon and type respectively, but so did many other types, I guess I'm still in a transition period while I decide my favorite type. (It's a big deal to me.)