My computer crashes when I play TCG

PC Versus Mode Trainer Challenge Shop

• Please log in to reply

05 June 2016 - 04:43 PM

Walterwater10

Rookie Trainer

• Walterwater10

This always happens to me that after a few moments I begin playing TGC my computer crashes!!! Can you please help, I really want to play the game

please help 

From walterwater10

07 June 2016 - 08:15 AM

Tatinatort

Rookie Trainer

• Tatinatort
Hi,

The game crashes when I'm trying to open booster (lost some boosters by the way...), getting my daily reward, quitting the game and many more, so I can't play.
I uninstalled the game, deleted all the files and installed it again with the last updates. Then it works perfectly, until I quit the game once. Then, when I launch it again, the game crashes as before. I did that many times, but getting the same result each times...
I'm on Windows 10.

Please help me, I really want to play again!

Tatinator

16 June 2016 - 05:01 PM

John359888

Rookie Trainer

• John359888

One suggestion for people who is having this problem, when you log on and start playing your game, sometimes it natural for the game to crash but after you log on again don't do the same thing twice or else it will crash again, just do something else for a little while and then go back to the thing you want to do before and then shouldn't crash anymore

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: PC, Versus Mode, Trainer Challenge, Shop