Sign in to follow this  
calmlike4bomb

Zero Tokens Zero Gems

calmlike4bomb

In The Post battle stats it tells me im earning golds. But im in the 3rd tier cup and i just noticed i have no golds at all ಥ__ಥ Anyone else?

lugiafan001

Same here -_-.

calmlike4bomb

Same here -_-.

Aww lame. i hope i get them at some point

Electropow

It is not possible to earm Tokens and Gems yet. There is a big "Comming Soon" behind/infront of the Tokens Gained window.

calmlike4bomb

OH i mustve looked past that .

KamonSensei

I got worried about that too at first, but I guess we'll earn all the tokens once the actual game launches.

spookers

me too

Cariba

I just hope we'll get all the tokens we had earned now

catalilly

Same here

parent4pokemc

Same here

Me too.

JynxJester

Something tells me that they're not adding up or nothing... It just seems too smart for the beta. (not trying to offend anyone with that) XD

JaaTech

Me too,

First day i played i finished all the leagues so had all the possible tokens, next day it was reduced to 10 again now i've got 15 can't remember how i got those 5 probably a bonus or something?

Hope i will get my tokens soon and i hope there will be decks you can buy with tokens, and there will be new leagues and stuff i hope, 3 leagues is boring lol and they aren't even strong or something loool.

Much fun guys and when the online battle comes out, write me or something, i wanna show everyone my strenght from training on my DS and pokémon cards with friends from over 5 yearsembarassed_smile.png!

Cya guys!wink_smile.png

Aldhebarant

Me too,

First day i played i finished all the leagues so had all the possible tokens, next day it was reduced to 10 again now i've got 15 can't remember how i got those 5 probably a bonus or something?

Hope i will get my tokens soon and i hope there will be decks you can buy with tokens, and there will be new leagues and stuff i hope, 3 leagues is boring lol and they aren't even strong or something loool.

Much fun guys and when the online battle comes out, write me or something, i wanna show everyone my strenght from training on my DS and pokémon cards with friends from over 5 yearsembarassed_smile.png!

Cya guys!wink_smile.png

I was 75 and now I have 37

heatcrash3

You can get the tokens but you can't use them. For the gems, you CAN NOT do either ( at least I think we can't because I can't right now).

heatcrash3

You can get the tokens but you can't use them. For the gems, you CAN NOT do either ( at least I think we can't because I can't right now).Oh, I forgot. Anyone please inform me when we CAN get gems and use the, as well as the tokens. Thanks!wink_smile.png

sibbaldk

This was working earlier on i know i was earning tokens a month ago than they stopped a week later the comming soon tag was back .

Mod_Snow

Hey everyone!

Some people are still not getting accurate token updates :/ It's one of the issues the development team is working on. Don't worry though! Your tokens are all still there and will definitely be fully updated by the time you will be able to use them for TCGO. Stay cool!

Prof. Snow

Parasol Lady

"I'm like a hunter of peace. One who chases the elusive mayfly of love... or something like that." - Vash the Stampede

DarkLuck0

Yeah it seems like everyday my total becomes less and less. Is there anyway that it will keep our accumulated total or are we going to have to go through all the leagues again?

chrissnedeke

im new i just started last night and i wanted to know what exactly will the tokens be used for ?

Mod_Proto

Hey there 8up!

There are some future plans to use tokens ;), however for right now, you can use them on pokemon.com to buy items to customize your profile avatar there!

Thanks!

Prof Proto!

Centurion Moderator

"Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up makes it permanent"

Mjolnir300

I just looked in the shop and it says you can buy boosters with booster credits. What are booster credits and how do you earn them? Thanks

PyreDynasty

You get booster credits by putting in booster codes from specially marked BLW booster packs.

Mjolnir300

Oh, thanks. I thought they might have been a new way to redeem packs through the TCG online. Does anyone know when will tokens and gems be able to be used in the store?

got2playwc

very cool,thanks!

Sign in to follow this