Regarding Android Phones

• Please log in to reply

12 July 2018 - 10:03 PM

Mod_RedDragon

• Mod_RedDragon

на каком телефоне лучше всего идет игра

Hey there!

You can check out the minimum requirements at the link below for each system. The online game is available for Mac, PC, and iOS/Android tablets. 

Moderator RedDragon
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator

Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

12 September 2018 - 04:42 AM

jasonz2z

Rookie Trainer

• jasonz2z
I also wish this was more easily accesable like on your phone. Tablets are a good step but ppl are buying less of them in favor of smart phones, heck almost everyone has one now. Think of it I coulda play it on my break at work, lunch at school/college, anywhere I'm spending leisure time. These are all the same reaosons why Pokemon Go was so succesful. Fans have been asking for this for years and it would be nice if someone up there listened to the community but we get nothing really other than we'll let them know and silence. I love this game a lot but I'm afraid this sort of linear communication is what discouragous a lot of players from the game. Now other tcgs have their own online apps like yugioh-Duel Links, MTG-Battle Arena, WOW TCG-Hearthstone, even newer tcgs likes Cardfight Vanguard, Shadowverse and Dragonball Super that has only been around for a couple yrs alrdy has their own digital card games and the list goes on.

11 December 2018 - 06:53 PM

Dave-518

Rookie Trainer

• Dave-518
I had no issue downloading and playing the official game from the App Store on my Samsung Galaxy Note 9 up until the new patch this afternoon. Is this an intended patch, or an error that was overlooked? The hardware of this phone is better than most tablets, even a lot of Laptops and PCs, so I see absolutely no reason this game shouldn't be available on this device...

11 December 2018 - 08:04 PM

Mod_Lyam

• Mod_Lyam

I had no issue downloading and playing the official game from the App Store on my Samsung Galaxy Note 9 up until the new patch this afternoon. Is this an intended patch, or an error that was overlooked? The hardware of this phone is better than most tablets, even a lot of Laptops and PCs, so I see absolutely no reason this game shouldn't be available on this device...

Hello,

The Pokémon TCG Online is currently available for Android Tablet devices, as well as iPad and desktop PC and Macs. The game was originally designed for a robust (wifi or wired) data connection and has not been optimized for use over a limited cellular connection that players on a smartphone would expect. There are also user interface considerations that could be optimized for smaller smartphone screens. For these reasons, any device that Google Play considers a “phone” is not currently enabled to download the game. 

Minimum requirements:
Android Tablet
Space Required: Up to 6 GB
Android OS Revision: 4.0 or higher

Most Android tablets are supported. Due to the large number of Android devices, we cannot guarantee compatibility with any specific device. Kindle Fire tablets are not natively supported through the Google Play store. The game may run on Kindle Fire tablets, but this has not been tested.

We not know if the development team has plans to release a TCGO client for Android phones. We will certainly pass your feedback along to the development team for further review.

Thank you!

Moderator Lyam
Pokémon TCG Online Moderator

Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!

11 December 2018 - 08:11 PM

OpiRager

Rookie Trainer

• OpiRager
This is ridiculous. I am on a note 9 and now cant even play. Been playing fine and from sticks of Mississippi at that. Guess I'll end up playing magic again. Lost me a 2nd time.

11 December 2018 - 08:18 PM

Darkarticuno13

Rookie Trainer

• Darkarticuno13
What is going on I see this topic is 2 years old.. we shouldn't be having these issues anymore phone are like mini tables now I'm using a galaxy note 9 best phone and been playing tcg for 3 months fine no issues. And now it just not compatible.. please fix this I like playing the game on my note 9 would suck if I don't get to play anymore cus I'm not ganna invest in a tablet or go outta my way to log on on my computer when my phone is so much easier.. also I did download off of Google play in September with no issues and been playing since with no issues until today.. please fix again thanks for your time

Edited by Darkarticuno13, 11 December 2018 - 08:26 PM.

Yesterday, 01:35 AM

Dave-518

Rookie Trainer

• Dave-518

Hello,

The Pokémon TCG Online is currently available for Android Tablet devices, as well as iPad and desktop PC and Macs. The game was originally designed for a robust (wifi or wired) data connection and has not been optimized for use over a limited cellular connection that players on a smartphone would expect. There are also user interface considerations that could be optimized for smaller smartphone screens. For these reasons, any device that Google Play considers a “phone” is not currently enabled to download the game. 

Minimum requirements:
Android Tablet
Space Required: Up to 6 GB
Android OS Revision: 4.0 or higher

Most Android tablets are supported. Due to the large number of Android devices, we cannot guarantee compatibility with any specific device. Kindle Fire tablets are not natively supported through the Google Play store. The game may run on Kindle Fire tablets, but this has not been tested.

We not know if the development team has plans to release a TCGO client for Android phones. We will certainly pass your feedback along to the development team for further review.

Thank you!

Why would a device that had capabilities and hardware far beyond most compatible devices that has access to the game and was able to run the game without any issues be removed in a patch? It seems a bit counter intuitive, especially considering I have already spent money on this game, and I will refuse to if my device is no longer supported.