Will You Miss The Kalos Region and Ash's Friendship Family?

• Please log in to reply

18 March 2016 - 03:52 AM

Winxtrainer13

Senior Trainer

• Winxtrainer13

Hey, everyone. This post makes me kind of sad, but I am curios what your opinions are. I, for one, will be sad to see Pokemon XY & Z end. I really hope the writers pull a trick like they did with Misty and Brock (and May and Max) where his current friends travel with him to the next region. Even if it means only Serena stays with Ash (though being a Kalos Queen could prevent that). At the same time, I would rather see Serena be Kalos Queen than stay on the show with a failed dream. Also, I will be frowning galore if at least Greninja does not go with Ash to the next region. This season of Pokemon (kind of like Sinnoh to me) made a family out of Ash's Pokemon and friends. (Though really, I think every region tries to do that [some more successful than others].)

Will you miss Kalos? Serena, Bonnie, and Clemont? Greninja and Ash's other Kalos Pokemon too?

Edited by Winxtrainer13, 18 March 2016 - 04:38 AM.

A fairy can have the heart of a dragon.

"Everyone smile and be ultra happy"--Smile Precure

20 July 2016 - 07:46 AM

SeanZStorm

Novice Trainer

• SeanZStorm
Yeah, especially in the cases of Serena and Greninja, I feel like Ash can't just leave them behind like he did with previous Pokémon and Trainers. They are already too close to him, Greninja having an even stronger bond with Ash than Pikachu. I think that in this series, Ash will finally beat the Kalos League and Serena will become Kalos Queen. The next series could start with completely brand-new characters in a different setting (maybe even 19 years later, with Ash's children starting their own Pokémon journey) with some recurring characters from the original series, like Max becoming a Pokémon Professor and Bonnie a Gym Leader. Now that would be fun to watch!

Also, maybe at some point Ash finally meets his father. That would be totally awesome!

25 July 2016 - 09:07 PM

Winxtrainer13

Senior Trainer

• Winxtrainer13

Yeah, especially in the cases of Serena and Greninja, I feel like Ash can't just leave them behind like he did with previous Pokémon and Trainers. They are already too close to him, Greninja having an even stronger bond with Ash than Pikachu. I think that in this series, Ash will finally beat the Kalos League and Serena will become Kalos Queen. The next series could start with completely brand-new characters in a different setting (maybe even 19 years later, with Ash's children starting their own Pokémon journey) with some recurring characters from the original series, like Max becoming a Pokémon Professor and Bonnie a Gym Leader. Now that would be fun to watch!

Also, maybe at some point Ash finally meets his father. That would be totally awesome!

That would be fun to watch! Unfortunately, Serena has already lost at becoming Kalos Queen (at least for now). She can still be a performer though! :D

A fairy can have the heart of a dragon.

"Everyone smile and be ultra happy"--Smile Precure

24 February 2017 - 05:02 AM

Reshiramwinner

Novice Trainer

• Reshiramwinner

Hey, everyone. This post makes me kind of sad, but I am curios what your opinions are. I, for one, will be sad to see Pokemon XY & Z end. I really hope the writers pull a trick like they did with Misty and Brock (and May and Max) where his current friends travel with him to the next region. Even if it means only Serena stays with Ash (though being a Kalos Queen could prevent that). At the same time, I would rather see Serena be Kalos Queen than stay on the show with a failed dream. Also, I will be frowning galore if at least Greninja does not go with Ash to the next region. This season of Pokemon (kind of like Sinnoh to me) made a family out of Ash's Pokemon and friends. (Though really, I think every region tries to do that [some more successful than others].)

Will you miss Kalos? Serena, Bonnie, and Clemont? Greninja and Ash's other Kalos Pokemon too?

not at all