Who Got Lucky?

• Please log in to reply

01 July 2018 - 02:58 AM

Oldschool1990

Veteran Trainer

• Oldschool1990

As if Karma has heard my pleads, SR choice band. Now that's a card I can use. :))

Edited by Oldschool1990, 01 July 2018 - 02:58 AM.

Specialized on Theme Deck Tournaments.

Contra principia negantem non est disputandum.

03 July 2018 - 04:35 PM

LegendofZapdos5

Veteran Trainer

• LegendofZapdos5

As if Karma has heard my pleads, SR choice band. Now that's a card I can use. :))

Me too! care to SHARE it with a brother ^_______^

Have to try my luck after hearing all this new good luck-so let's shuffle our way into Lady Luck's Castle and pay her a visit.....

RH Guzzlord 

Dialga GX

Xerneas GX (I want you to take me too GX TOWN!)

RH Aegislash

RH Sylveon

RH delphox

Mega Audino EX

Mega Charizard EX (Pulled it from a regular chest!)

RH Vanilluxe

And in my RH Chest is....20 coins and Magerna EX

The times you wake up, roll over, and BAM! There's Lady Luck right next to you! ^__________^

10 July 2018 - 09:36 PM

SuperStone

Elite Trainer

• SuperStone

I just won an Expanded random-pack tournament with a volcanion build I'm new to- the version that won Bilbao special championships and got second at Fort Wayne regionals.  It primarily attacks with Turtonator, and a bit with Ho-oh; Volc-EX is exclusively used for the ability.  It will Kiawe if it can, but it's cool with missing it, because high counts of Blacksmith mean any turn can see energy accelerated for an attack.  It's not bad, but I must say, I don't like it near as much as Brooklet Hill Volcanion.  In brooklet hill, you  steam up energies, and get them back with Power Heater.  Then, when you steam up for the big attacks, you get energy back with Starmie.  It's extraordinarily efficient, and nothing is wasted.

In this expanded-format version, you basically chuck as much energy as you can and hope you win before you run out.  Waaaste-fullll!  :ph34r: 

Anyways, most of the packs weren't very interesting, but I got a full-art Virizion out of a NVi booster.  It's so pretty. :wub: 

The rest of the world must act as they see fit.  If TPCi insists on keeping the Chat canned, that is their decision.

But that does not stop me from opposing it.

And I will oppose it forever.

11 July 2018 - 03:44 AM

LegendofZapdos5

Veteran Trainer

• LegendofZapdos5

I just won an Expanded random-pack tournament with a volcanion build I'm new to- the version that won Bilbao special championships and got second at Fort Wayne regionals.  It primarily attacks with Turtonator, and a bit with Ho-oh; Volc-EX is exclusively used for the ability.  It will Kiawe if it can, but it's cool with missing it, because high counts of Blacksmith mean any turn can see energy accelerated for an attack.  It's not bad, but I must say, I don't like it near as much as Brooklet Hill Volcanion.  In brooklet hill, you  steam up energies, and get them back with Power Heater.  Then, when you steam up for the big attacks, you get energy back with Starmie.  It's extraordinarily efficient, and nothing is wasted.

In this expanded-format version, you basically chuck as much energy as you can and hope you win before you run out.  Waaaste-fullll!  :ph34r: 

Anyways, most of the packs weren't very interesting, but I got a full-art Virizion out of a NVi booster.  It's so pretty. :wub: 

You LUCKY DOG you! now that's an impressive pull imo. Those are MAD expensive so my hats off to you brother! ^__^  I must admit-hearing about this makes me want to try my luck also...….

Decidueye GX (If Virizion could see me now...)

RH Kingdra

RH Dusknoir

Darkrai Full Art GX (Hey SS-I used mimic-but got this beauty instead) ^____^

RH Garbodor

Turtonator GX RAINBOW (My fire decks LOVE IT!)

Hey SS! Im not too far behind you bro! ^_________^

20 July 2018 - 03:15 PM

LegendofZapdos5

Veteran Trainer

• LegendofZapdos5

Im back trainers with a new edition of luck baby!

Solgaleo GX (Steeled me one)

RH Alolan Muk

RH Gyarados

Genesect FA My collection STEELED this copy of it LOL!)

If I worked for a STEEL MILL-id be THE KING!

Also, wanted to thank the poke-gods for granting me my 4th HALA FA from last months ladder-plus when I finish this one it will give me my 4th LYSANDRE FA. ^_______^

25 July 2018 - 09:15 PM

LegendofZapdos5

Veteran Trainer

• LegendofZapdos5

Im having such a good day-i decided to press my luck, Glad i did too.....

RH Cloyster

Pheromosa GX Full Art (The Green Untochable Queen)

Gyarados EX SR (Bold and Gold!)

Battle Reporter FA (My 4th copy-YAAAH!) (Complete set Baby!)

RH Drapion

And in my RH Chest was....20 coins and a Yveltal Break (Taking a break)

What a way to end the day! ^__________^

03 August 2018 - 06:25 PM

LegendofZapdos5

Veteran Trainer

• LegendofZapdos5

Celestial Storm is here my fellow trainers!!! Let's see what all the new hype is about.....

Articuno GX (Straight out the 1st CL Storm-The GX attack on that thing)

Deoxys ( Not too shabby for a psychic deck)

Kyogre ( Good for beginners)

Super Scoop Up (Anybody remember them from the old days?)

Alolan Raticate GX (Definently for a dark deck-FREE ATTACKS) or a rotom deck also!

Magcargo (Works well with any drawing type card/pokemon)

Regirock (Pretty good for a fighting deck)

Pokenav (definently a useful trainer card)

Celesteela UB (Expensive attack but killer damage) without all the drawbacks

Last Chance Potion (Now that's a potion!)

Mr Mime GX (Reminds me of the old school mime LOL!) It also doesn't have a weakness-WHAAAAT! That ability also-combine it with last chance potion too-ooooohhhhhh!

Sneasel (BEAT THEM UPPPP) LOL! combine with victini ability

Hiker (Control your opponents hand-or yours)

Apricorn Maker (What's better then free pokeballs!!!)

Swampert (Hydro-pumping you for a second time around)

Steelix (Not too shabby-for a steel deck)

Tyranitar (Talk about LONEWOLF!)

Oricorio (Electric type)-(Combine it with that punishment stadium card....)

Grumpig (Perfect shaymin killer)

I have got to say-there will be some new decks ill be trying with this new expansion. CS FTW! ^___^

P.S-I will bring you more hard-hitting CS powers later!

03 August 2018 - 09:21 PM

LegendofZapdos5

Veteran Trainer

• LegendofZapdos5

Had to come back for a round 2 of CELESTIAL STORM baby! Let's rock!

Beast Ball (UB's new freind)
Bill's Maintenance (Big Pizimpilin Bill is back!)
Copycat (Nice counter card)
Wailord (Awesome water-card pokemon) just keep him healed
Regice (high attack and retreat cost but nice ability)
Lure Ball (Perfect for evo decks)
2nd Deoxys (Has psychic attack-need I say anymore!)
Exploud (Loud as always LOL!)
RH Celesteela UB
Minor (I would use him)
Lunala (ability gives way to the attack-nice)
Banette GX (The ability and attack just go hand in hand) plus a looow retreat cost!
Hustle Belt (Works well with Mr Mime GX) Just keep HUSTLIN! ^__^
Heatran (The new Magnezone)
3rd Deoxys (Reflect works well with it's second attack)
Latias Prism-(Works well with dragon pokemon)
Kartana UB (Use it FIRST!)
RH Heatran
RH Steelix

Look what the STORM blew in people's! Gotta collect them ALL!

Gotta show love to my other non-storm packs too soo let's pay them a visit also....

Dragonite EX Full Art
RH Jynx
Solgaleo Prism
Darkrai Prism
RH Araquanid
RH Alolan Raticate
RH Diancie

The reason why I get up in the morning and SMILE! ^_________^

Edited by LegendofZapdos5, 03 August 2018 - 09:21 PM.

04 August 2018 - 12:05 AM

xXTheStalkXx

Trainer

• xXTheStalkXx
I bought like 25 packs and got a FA Bill and a Mr Mime GX... I totally regretted buying them (not a single Stakataka GX or Scizor GX, not even a sweet Articuno GX...), lying, it's always fun to open new sets.
Got some nice reverses: Tate & Liza, Beast Ball and Swampert.
Still on the hunt for some Metagross and Celesteela (plus the obvious GX/new Staples).

15 August 2018 - 02:14 PM

LegendofZapdos5

Veteran Trainer

• LegendofZapdos5

Stalk those Rare's!!! That's how you get it! Im going to try to stalk some rare's myself.......

Dusk Mane Nec GX RAINBOW (His Aura just has me paralyzed!)

RH Magnezone x2

Leafeon GX (Talk about going GREEN)

RH Toxicroak

Silvally GX (What a REBEL!) x2

Pulled 2 Magn Rh and 2 Silvally GX in the same day! I wonder what that means? ^_________^

Edited by LegendofZapdos5, 15 August 2018 - 02:16 PM.

16 August 2018 - 04:36 AM

LegendofZapdos5

Veteran Trainer

• LegendofZapdos5

Now if this ain't lucky-then i must not know what LUCK IS LOL!.....

Just won the 5 Cel storm packs from the ladder-decided to open it right away and pulled Rayquaza GX Rainbow and Rayquaza GX Regular Art. 

PRAISE THE POKEGODS!!!!! ^____^

25 August 2018 - 05:29 PM

LegendofZapdos5

Veteran Trainer

• LegendofZapdos5

I got lucky and won a tournamnet in 1st place-sooo i thought i would get more packs and try my luck...…

Necrozma GX (See why I tried my luck LOL!)

Glaceon GX (ice Baby ICY!)

Super Boost Energy

RH Heatran

Pokémon Fan Club FA (new one-YEEES!)

RH Shiinotic

Prism Star Lunala (4th one)

Also wanted to say thanks for my 3rd Alolan Ninetales GX as well as my 3rd HAU FA from the ladder. These new soldiers will serve me well!

P.S I know im not the only person getting lucky out here-so let's hear about those moment's of JOY PLAYERS! 

And as we say in the gambling world-That's how Lady Luck roll's BABY! ^________^

Edited by LegendofZapdos5, 27 August 2018 - 08:29 PM.

31 August 2018 - 12:54 PM

LegendofZapdos5

Veteran Trainer

• LegendofZapdos5

Another beautiful day to test those luck-skills! sooo let's see what's new today!

Blaziken GX (Getting fired up already!)

Kartana GX Full Art (Those luck-skills are HIGH TODAY BABY!)

Super Boost Energy (Too bad you can't use more then 1 per deck)

RH Wash Rotom

RH Heatran

Celesteela GX Rainbow (I'm Rocketing to the moon with EXCITEMENT!)

RH Tapu Lele

RH Magmortar

RH Bastiodon

Dusk Mane GX (4th one BABY!)

Magearna EX (Steel-Day Showdown!)

Welcome aboard-my new STEEL-TYPE Comrades! ^__________^ 

31 August 2018 - 09:34 PM

Pyhrrous

Novice Trainer

• Pyhrrous
A week or two before I decided to get in on the TCGO, I decided to buy a Zoroark Shining Legends Pin Collection IRL because I had some money to spend and I liked how the pin looked.

In one of the packs was a Zoroark GX, and while it's a good card, I'm partially wishing that I got it from a pack in-game rather than IRL because I have yet to find someone who plays the card game IRL. Oh well, it's not a complete loss.

I wasn't sure what to put for my signature so I just added this

31 August 2018 - 10:06 PM

Princess_Aurora

Veteran Trainer

• Princess_Aurora

A week or two before I decided to get in on the TCGO, I decided to buy a Zoroark Shining Legends Pin Collection IRL because I had some money to spend and I liked how the pin ********* one of the packs was a Zoroark GX, and while it's a good card, I'm partially wishing that I got it from a pack in-game rather than IRL because I have yet to find someone who plays the card game IRL. Oh well, it's not a complete loss.

Just tell yourself that a lot of people would be glad to trade one/two digital Zoroark-GX for a physical Zoroark-GX. Heck, maybe even 3. XD

Friendship is magic!

31 August 2018 - 10:52 PM

WingsofFire1014

Trainer

• WingsofFire1014
Not me! Man .. I have been hunting those Greninja's break's forever and I still can't find one! Oh well, we all know.the chances right.
Try try again. Never ever quit.

01 September 2018 - 03:11 AM

Pyhrrous

Novice Trainer

• Pyhrrous

Just tell yourself that a lot of people would be glad to trade one/two digital Zoroark-GX for a physical Zoroark-GX. Heck, maybe even 3. XD

Yeah, I suppose there's that, at least. Man, I wish I could build a deck IRL more easily though, haha. Boosters are fairly cheap, but you have to buy a lot.

I wasn't sure what to put for my signature so I just added this

04 September 2018 - 12:57 PM

LegendofZapdos5

Veteran Trainer

• LegendofZapdos5

A week or two before I decided to get in on the TCGO, I decided to buy a Zoroark Shining Legends Pin Collection IRL because I had some money to spend and I liked how the pin looked.

In one of the packs was a Zoroark GX, and while it's a good card, I'm partially wishing that I got it from a pack in-game rather than IRL because I have yet to find someone who plays the card game IRL. Oh well, it's not a complete loss.

You could sell that Zoroark card for lot's of $$$$$ and buy pack's which have codes in them for PTCGO. Then enter the codes and get the packs you want (Like shining legends) and either hopefully you will pull a Zoroark GX in 1 of those packs or trade some of those packs for Zoroark GX-Best of Luck in your hunt for that GX card!

I did get lucky myself when I opened about 5 CS packs and I pulled a Rayquaza GX Full Art from those packs. Got to say today was a GOOD DAY! ^_____^

P.S I got lucky again today with pulling

Eneporter SR

Ultra Nec GX Full Art

Scizor GX

Edited by LegendofZapdos5, 06 September 2018 - 05:46 PM.

16 September 2018 - 04:35 AM

LegendofZapdos5

Veteran Trainer

• LegendofZapdos5

Were back my felow poke-champions with new luck to hold us down.....

RH Oranguru

RH Krookodile

Full Art LILLIE (What a BEAUTIFUL sight!)

RH Stoutland

RH Comfey

Wanted to also thank the Poke-Gods for another Sophocles Full Art as well as 2 more Gardevoir GX from the latest ladder.(Which gives me a full set of them now) ^_____^

Edited by LegendofZapdos5, 16 September 2018 - 04:36 AM.