Who Got Lucky?

• Please log in to reply

01 July 2018 - 02:58 AM

Oldschool1990

Veteran Trainer

• Oldschool1990

As if Karma has heard my pleads, SR choice band. Now that's a card I can use. :))

Edited by Oldschool1990, 01 July 2018 - 02:58 AM.

Specialized on Theme Deck Tournaments.
Latest theme deck analysis here:
http://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/61913-analysis-of-the-competitive-theme-deck-format-may-2018/ 
Contra principia negantem non est disputandum.

03 July 2018 - 04:35 PM

LegendofZapdos5

Veteran Trainer

• LegendofZapdos5

As if Karma has heard my pleads, SR choice band. Now that's a card I can use. :))

Me too! care to SHARE it with a brother ^_______^

Have to try my luck after hearing all this new good luck-so let's shuffle our way into Lady Luck's Castle and pay her a visit.....

RH Guzzlord 

Dialga GX

Xerneas GX (I want you to take me too GX TOWN!)

RH Aegislash

RH Sylveon

RH delphox

Mega Audino EX

Mega Charizard EX (Pulled it from a regular chest!)

RH Vanilluxe

And in my RH Chest is....20 coins and Magerna EX

The times you wake up, roll over, and BAM! There's Lady Luck right next to you! ^__________^

10 July 2018 - 09:36 PM

SuperStone

Elite Trainer

• SuperStone

I just won an Expanded random-pack tournament with a volcanion build I'm new to- the version that won Bilbao special championships and got second at Fort Wayne regionals.  It primarily attacks with Turtonator, and a bit with Ho-oh; Volc-EX is exclusively used for the ability.  It will Kiawe if it can, but it's cool with missing it, because high counts of Blacksmith mean any turn can see energy accelerated for an attack.  It's not bad, but I must say, I don't like it near as much as Brooklet Hill Volcanion.  In brooklet hill, you  steam up energies, and get them back with Power Heater.  Then, when you steam up for the big attacks, you get energy back with Starmie.  It's extraordinarily efficient, and nothing is wasted.

In this expanded-format version, you basically chuck as much energy as you can and hope you win before you run out.  Waaaste-fullll!  :ph34r: 

Anyways, most of the packs weren't very interesting, but I got a full-art Virizion out of a NVi booster.  It's so pretty. :wub: 

The rest of the world must act as they see fit.  If TPCi insists on keeping the Chat canned, that is their decision.

But that does not stop me from opposing it.

And I will oppose it forever.

11 July 2018 - 03:44 AM

LegendofZapdos5

Veteran Trainer

• LegendofZapdos5

I just won an Expanded random-pack tournament with a volcanion build I'm new to- the version that won Bilbao special championships and got second at Fort Wayne regionals.  It primarily attacks with Turtonator, and a bit with Ho-oh; Volc-EX is exclusively used for the ability.  It will Kiawe if it can, but it's cool with missing it, because high counts of Blacksmith mean any turn can see energy accelerated for an attack.  It's not bad, but I must say, I don't like it near as much as Brooklet Hill Volcanion.  In brooklet hill, you  steam up energies, and get them back with Power Heater.  Then, when you steam up for the big attacks, you get energy back with Starmie.  It's extraordinarily efficient, and nothing is wasted.

In this expanded-format version, you basically chuck as much energy as you can and hope you win before you run out.  Waaaste-fullll!  :ph34r: 

Anyways, most of the packs weren't very interesting, but I got a full-art Virizion out of a NVi booster.  It's so pretty. :wub: 

You LUCKY DOG you! now that's an impressive pull imo. Those are MAD expensive so my hats off to you brother! ^__^  I must admit-hearing about this makes me want to try my luck also...….

Decidueye GX (If Virizion could see me now...)

RH Kingdra

RH Dusknoir

Darkrai Full Art GX (Hey SS-I used mimic-but got this beauty instead) ^____^

RH Garbodor

Turtonator GX RAINBOW (My fire decks LOVE IT!)

Hey SS! Im not too far behind you bro! ^_________^

20 July 2018 - 03:15 PM

LegendofZapdos5

Veteran Trainer

• LegendofZapdos5

Im back trainers with a new edition of luck baby!

Solgaleo GX (Steeled me one)

RH Alolan Muk

RH Gyarados

Genesect FA My collection STEELED this copy of it LOL!)

If I worked for a STEEL MILL-id be THE KING!

Also, wanted to thank the poke-gods for granting me my 4th HALA FA from last months ladder-plus when I finish this one it will give me my 4th LYSANDRE FA. ^_______^