I dont... I don't even want to discuss this update. I'm so appalled by everything, but I don't want to seem too dense. Nor do I have the time to write an appropriate post.
I'm just gonna lay everything out here for now.
- Please make it so you can turn off animations. A lot of people love dragging cards, but, a lot of people dont. I am one of the latter, and it'd be great to go back to just clicking, even if that means taking responsibility for misclicks. I didnt care for the undo feature in the past, I dont care if its gone for good.
- Please make it so our hand stops hinting at things. I try playing a game, and I have an energy or an ultra ball in our hand that starts dancing around like it would be a good idea to play it. Maybe I dont want to play it, and maybe if I was going to play it, its still distracting, and in a way, kind of insulting. It feels like theres someone behind me, pointing at my cards telling me it'd be a good idea to play them next, and well, thats not very realistic or cool.
- THE COIN FLIP ANIMATION! Please, if you dont let us turn off anything, at least let us turn off the coin flip animation. If my opponent takes a lil while in the beginning, im forced to stare at that flipping effect in the beginning and I have really bad vertigo, and it gives me just worst headache, and it's just the worst thing to watch.
- The prize cards being stacked. Please make it so they're spread around again. If I had my prizes stacked during a real life match, I'd be yelled at by a judge or disqualified. It also makes it so I cannot pick my prize that i wanna take, and again, not very realistic
- Please make it so we can see energies and tools again. The symbols are really annoying and VERY FAR from realistic. While I dont like the energy blips, the POKEMON TOOL blip is horrible. its so easy to forget what tool something has on it if all we see is a little wrench, and it'd be so much easier if you could see the card themselves
I dont know, im too aggravated by everything right now, but I know its not my decision. I just know, that these features I've listed above, are really undesirable, to a lot of players, and well, everything was perfect before. Expect to lose a lot of players because of this . I'm sorry.
I do NOT check my messages in-game. If you need to talk to me, message me on the forums.
Visit Violet City Trading Company, Located in In-Game Item Exchange!!! Trade your packs in for our cards!