- Support added for the XY—Ancient Origins expansion, bringing more than 90 new cards to the game.
- Optimizations to improve game performance on earlier generation iPad devices.
- Stability improvements to reduce the frequency of invalid inactivity popups and disconnections during matchmaking.
- Improved messaging when a disconnection occurs.
- Players may now view the contents of an opponent’s deck at the conclusion of a match.
- Players can use the Options menu to select the game modes in which the contents of their decks can be viewed by opponents.
- A deck list can be copied from the Deck Manager to the clipboard while building or editing a deck using the Export Deck button, then pasted into an email or forum post to share it with others.
- A deck list generated by the game can be copied from an email or forum post to the clipboard and imported into the Deck Manager to automatically build a copy of that deck.
- The game will replace an unowned card with another version of the same card from the Collection, or a placeholder card if another version is not available.
- Code cards found in physical XY—Ancient Origins booster packs and theme decks can be redeemed in the Shop to unlock a digital booster packs and theme decks from the same expansion.
- Custom decks can now include unowned cards, represented by black and white placeholder versions of the cards. Decks containing placeholder cards cannot be used in any game mode.
- Improved visibility of Energy Affinity progress while choosing a new Daily Challenge.
- Expanded card attribute filter options.
- Corrected an issue which caused valid selections to be hidden after clicking the Use Ability button during gameplay.
- Corrected an issue which occasionally prevented the selection prompt from properly appearing when required by the effect a card.
- The screen name search bar is once again present when selecting a partner for a Private Trade.
- The Report Player feature now works properly in all chat lobbies.
- A warning popup now correctly appears when nearing the maximum Trainer Token limit.
- The search bar now works properly while viewing Avatar items in the Collection.
- Regirock (PR #XY49): This card can now be added to a custom deck.
Edited by TPCi_Samhayne, 12 August 2015 - 08:38 PM.
Pokémon TCG Online
Live Operations Senior Producer
The Pokémon Company International
Need help from the support team? Visit the support portal and submit a ticket!