Violet City Trading Company (VCTC)! Temporarily Closed Again.

• Please log in to reply

09 July 2015 - 03:54 PM

harshu

Elite Trainer

• harshu

Alright, Congratulations to lordkeita with the new leadership, I shall resume my work on this thread :D

Probably the MOST HATED WRITER on PTCGO !
If you need any Deck help just visit this thread - The Best Decks in TCG - http://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/28694-the-best-decks-in-tcg/
If you are new, and looking for a Beginner's Guide, click the following topic, to get reach to a Helpful Guide. - New Player Guide - http://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/31931-new-player-guide/
Click the names, and you can reach those Topics :)

09 July 2015 - 08:04 PM

Chillian

Rookie Trainer

• Chillian
I would like to order 2 Mega Manectric EX, 2 Black Kyurem EX (Black Ballista), 1 Seismitoad-EX and 1 Crushing Hammer, adding up to a total value of 22.5 packs.

I would like to pay with 15 Roaring Skies Packs, 4 Next Destinies Packs, 1 Plasma Blast pack, 1 Plasma Storm Pack, and 1 Plasma Freeze pack for a total value of 22.5.

Thanks!

09 July 2015 - 08:04 PM

Mr-Smiley-007

Veteran Trainer

• Mr-Smiley-007

I would like to order 2 Mega Manectric EX, 2 Black Kyurem EX (Black Ballista), 1 Seismitoad-EX and 1 Crushing Hammer, adding up to a total value of 22.5 packs.

I would like to pay with 15 Roaring Skies Packs, 4 Next Destinies Packs, 1 Plasma Blast pack, 1 Plasma Storm Pack, and 1 Plasma Freeze pack for a total value of 22.5.

Thanks!

Sending it over.

Edit: Lacking Seismitoad Ex Reg, so I will be sending over the Full Art version instead. Excuse the inconvenience and please enjoy your cards! Thank you for using VCTC C:

Edited by Mr-Smiley-007, 09 July 2015 - 08:12 PM.

09 July 2015 - 08:19 PM

Chillian

Rookie Trainer

• Chillian

Sending it over.

Edit: Lacking Seismitoad Ex Reg, so I will be sending over the Full Art version instead. Excuse the inconvenience and please enjoy your cards! Thank you for using VCTC C:

That's fine, thank you!

09 July 2015 - 08:39 PM

The_Iron_bat

Elite Trainer

• The_Iron_bat

Hello VCTC!

I'd Like 2 Landorus EX (20) and an Aegislash EX (23.5). Paying in ROS.

Bat

Zaft Academy: Reborn
http://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/32901-zaft-academy-reborn/?p=394123

*I specialize in All fields. Feel free to comment in thread, or meet me in game to discuss help in these areas.

09 July 2015 - 09:25 PM

Guest_Revolutionary04_*
  • Guest_Revolutionary04_*

Hello VCTC!

I'd Like 2 Landorus EX (20) and an Aegislash EX (23.5). Paying in ROS.

Bat

isnt Aegislash EX 3.5?

09 July 2015 - 09:29 PM

The_Iron_bat

Elite Trainer

• The_Iron_bat

isnt Aegislash EX 3.5?

10+10+3.5=23.5 (I was giving grand total)

Zaft Academy: Reborn
http://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/32901-zaft-academy-reborn/?p=394123

*I specialize in All fields. Feel free to comment in thread, or meet me in game to discuss help in these areas.

09 July 2015 - 09:31 PM

Guest_Revolutionary04_*
  • Guest_Revolutionary04_*

sry my bad

09 July 2015 - 10:21 PM

Mr-Smiley-007

Veteran Trainer

• Mr-Smiley-007

Offer sent.

Back Order: 1x Reg. Landorus, paying in RS.

Thank you for using VCTC and stay tuned!

09 July 2015 - 10:30 PM

galihsatrioaji

Veteran Trainer

• galihsatrioaji

ordering Scizor prime paying with

19 rs + 2 pf :)

Terima Kasih ;)

Violet City Trading Company Check out in in-game exchange item. And we comeback with new amazing team! Best deal, Great promotion!

Need a test deck? PM me in game :cool:

10 July 2015 - 12:22 AM

LordKieta

Elite Trainer

• LordKieta

Removed.  

Edited by LordKieta, 15 January 2016 - 04:36 AM.

I do NOT check my messages in-game. If you need to talk to me, message me on the forums. 

Visit Violet City Trading Company, Located in In-Game Item Exchange!!! Trade your packs in for our cards! 

10 July 2015 - 12:37 AM

Ricey87

Junior Trainer

• Ricey87

Hi,

Can I get a price check on FA darkrai promo?  Possibly, thinking about ordering one as well.

Thanks.

10 July 2015 - 12:43 AM

LordKieta

Elite Trainer

• LordKieta

Hi,

Can I get a price check on FA darkrai promo?  Possibly, thinking about ordering one as well.

Thanks.

Currently working on a guide for all (well at least most) Non-ex Promos. Since that guide will be posted within the next 24 hours, instead of about a week in the Scizor Prime case, I will accept an order for them now. 

Right now, I am asking 5* value for both FA Giratina Promo and FA Darkrai Promo. 

I do NOT check my messages in-game. If you need to talk to me, message me on the forums. 

Visit Violet City Trading Company, Located in In-Game Item Exchange!!! Trade your packs in for our cards! 

10 July 2015 - 12:46 AM

LordKieta

Elite Trainer

• LordKieta

Pack Updates!

Roaring Skies packs are now 0.9 value

Also now accepting Pikachu Collection Box at 0.4 value, and Charizard Collection Box at 5.0

Also now accepting Dewford, Mauville, Lavaridge, and Petalburg League Packs at 1:0 value.

Also accepting Rustboro League Packs at 0.8 value! 

Thank you! 

Edited by LordKieta, 10 July 2015 - 12:51 AM.

10 July 2015 - 12:53 AM

Ricey87

Junior Trainer

• Ricey87

Pack Updates!

Roaring Skies packs are now 0.9 value

Also now accepting Pikachu Collection Box at 0.4 value, and Charizard Collection Box at 5.0

Also now accepting Dewford, Mauville, Lavaridge, and Petalburg League Packs at 1:0 value.

Also accepting Rustboro League Packs at 0.8 value! 

Thank you! 

Funny how I traded my scizor prime literally the day before it got hot...anyway just to confirm 5* for both promos, or 5 packs for each promo? 

Thanks.

10 July 2015 - 01:01 AM

LordKieta

Elite Trainer

• LordKieta

Funny how I traded my scizor prime literally the day before it got hot...anyway just to confirm 5* for both promos, or 5 packs for each promo? 

Thanks.

5* for each. So if you want both, it will cost 10 value :)

10 July 2015 - 01:52 AM

Cwarfare718

Veteran Trainer

• Cwarfare718
Hey VCTC, looking to trade for Professor Sycamore reverse foil x4. Can I have a value? :)

10 July 2015 - 01:53 AM

toadstopher

Novice Trainer

• toadstopher

Hey guys blastoise sent me here, I'd like to trade shaymin-ra's for lando-ra's thank you 

10 July 2015 - 01:56 AM

LordKieta

Elite Trainer

• LordKieta

Hey VCTC, looking to trade for Professor Sycamore reverse foil x4. Can I have a value? :)

We usually don't exclusively trade specific foil versions of cards, but if I have any extra, at the very least I can check for you. Any RH card you would order, would be .5 more than their regular price (with some exceptions), and any RH order we are allowed to turn away because of supply and the such. 

Nonetheless, I have 2 RH Sycamore I can trade, and I'll trade them at 1 value each. 

10 July 2015 - 01:59 AM

LordKieta

Elite Trainer

• LordKieta

Hey guys blastoise sent me here, I'd like to trade shaymin-ra's for lando-ra's thank you 

We accept one trade-in per order, and we have Shaymin-ex ra RS listed at Trade-in Value for 6. We have Landorus-ex rs listed at 10.