Sign in to follow this  
Mewisthebest

5th gen video game team (not Uber)

Mewisthebest

ok, I don't know if there is already a thread just like this one. but this is for everyone to post what their team is (Pokemon name, ability (fro dream world will come into effect soon), level, moves, nature(optional), evs(optional), and stats (optional) )

My team is:

Reshiram lvl 91 ability: turbo blaze A.K.A. (legend mold breaker) moves, fusion flare, fly, dragon pulse, and *blank* forgot :3

Shiny Latios lvl 100 ablility: levitate, moves, recover, dragon pulse, grass knot, and calm mind

Serperior lvl 54 ability: overgrow (wanting a Contrary ability one), moves, leaf blade, giga drain, coil, wring out

Elektross lvl 55 jolly nature, item:leftovers/life orb, ability: levitate evs: 252 attack, 252 speed, 6 HP, moves, coil, wild charge, crush claw, crunch open for suggestions

shiny Kyogre lvl 100: ability: drizzle, moves, calm mind, surf, thunder, ice beam

shiny Latias lvl 100: ability: levitate, moves, normal latias, open for suggestions

I'll soon be taking out one of the pokemon for an ev trained special wall Blissey, though not there yet.

NintenDuck

Dream World will have afros!? AWESOME!! tounge_smile.png

Humorous typo aside, my team (no levels, natures, items, or EVs, and please don't ask for me to switch out my Pokemon/criticize my team; I like them too much!) pink = female, and black = unspecified.

Louis (Serperior) Overgrow

• Return

• Energy Ball

• Leech Seed

• Dragon Tail

Specs (Krookidile) Moxie

• Crunch

• Hone Claws

• Earthquake

• Brick Break

Cleopatra (Cofagrigus) Mummy

• Shadow Ball

• Will-o-Wisp

• Psychic

• Calm Mind

Tortuga (Carracosta) Solid Rock

• Stone Edge

• Bulldoze

• Surf

• Shell Smash

Ray (Elektross) Levitate

• Crush Claw

• Thunderbolt

• Thunder Wave

• Flash Cannon

Yang (Reshiram) Turbo Blaze

• Dragon Pulse

• Fly

• Fusion Flare

• SolarBeam

JPtheBro

I am training a bunch of guys, but my team should end up like this:

Zen (Victini)

-Victory Star

Mogel (Excadrill)

-Sand Rush? (Can't remember >_>)

Czar (Jellicent)

-Water Absorb

America (Bravairy)

-Sheer Force

Wattz (Elektross)

-Levitate

Dodge (Whimsicott)

-Prankster

And for the Dream World, I will always send my Heracross named Brutus

Redd45

Hey

i like how you set up your team so cool

and there are even my favorite type of pokemon that I really love : )

NintenDuck

Who were you referring to, Bluey?

PhantomZ2

Victory, EGG, Serverior, Zekrom, Darkrai, Zoroark

NintenDuck

What's in the Egg?

Eh, I'd take you, but I'm worried about givin' my real name to a stranger... cry_smile.png

XxEthanxX

I'm not gonna take the time to remeber moves and stuff but my team is

Emboar (Hazordous) Lvl 62

UnFezant (UnPleasant) Lvl 60

Metagross (Iggy) Lvl 64- I wasnt a noob and caught him in giant chasm I traded him from my original emerald game (trained myself)

Ferroseed (evolved form IDK what his name is but his nick name is bear trap) lvl 63

Haxorous (Pulser) Lvl 63

(empty slot) I trained a meinshoa and carracousta and zorouark here but probably gonna bring over my sceptile from emerald.

Sorry About Spelling

Mewisthebest

ahaha, this thread is doing fairly good! sorry about misspelling (everyone does it once and a while) they all look like teams that could destroy everything. edit: that team I posted has many Ubers in it >.> this is my OU team

serperior-just like the one uptop

metagross lvl 55-100 (Soon to be trained)-clear body: ev training and adamant, bullet puch, meteor mash, earthquake, explosion/fire punch/ thunderpuch

elektross-same again

calmcune lvl 30 (ev training to come) AKA event shiny scuicune-pressure: calm mind, ice beam, surf, rain dance/aqua ring

hydreigon lvl 68 AKA mixed sweeper-levitate: flame thrower, dark pulse, dragon pulse, surf/u-turn

zoroark lvl 54 AKA utter annoyance! :3 illusion (love this ability, it totally throws your opponent off guard!): night slash/sginature move (dunno what ti's called, dark daze or something?), focus blast/taunt, flamethrower, taunt/? open for suggestions. - Mew

BlackButler

ahaha, this thread is doing fairly good! sorry about misspelling (everyone does it once and a while) they all look like teams that could destroy everything. edit: that team I posted has many Ubers in it >.> this is my OU team

serperior-just like the one uptop

metagross lvl 55-100 (Soon to be trained)-clear body: ev training and adamant, bullet puch, meteor mash, earthquake, explosion/fire punch/ thunderpuch

elektross-same again

calmcune lvl 30 (ev training to come) AKA event shiny scuicune-pressure: calm mind, ice beam, surf, rain dance/aqua ring

hydreigon lvl 68 AKA mixed sweeper-levitate: flame thrower, dark pulse, dragon pulse, surf/u-turn

zoroark lvl 54 AKA utter annoyance! :3 illusion (love this ability, it totally throws your opponent off guard!): night slash/sginature move (dunno what ti's called, dark daze or something?), focus blast/taunt, flamethrower, taunt/? open for suggestions. - Mew

Oh, I'm so jealous! You have a Zoroark, wish I could have one. (:

Mewisthebest

I can give you one via gts negotiations, my friend code is 1678-3016-2952 and if you give me yours I'll be on gts as soon as I register yours, be on trade rendivous, and have a lvl 30 some zorua for you, you just need to up it one level for it to evolve. :) - Mew

sequoian

I started a new the other day after completing it once. I have never played competitvely so my team was a basic elite four counter. I am reading guides and stuff as I have no clue about playing the game competitively on wi-fi so my team at the moment is Serperior, Gurdurr, Tranquil, Simipour and Victini. If anyone can point me to some good team building/competative battle guides or videos I would very much appreciate it.

BlackButler

I can give you one via gts negotiations, my friend code is 1678-3016-2952 and if you give me yours I'll be on gts as soon as I register yours, be on trade rendivous, and have a lvl 30 some zorua for you, you just need to up it one level for it to evolve. :) - Mew

Oh, thank you! Well, wait a minute I will find my friend code.

BlackButler

My friend code: 2580 2520 1732

I'm going to register yours, and I will wait for you. Oh, and thanks again! (:

Mewisthebest

for sequoian: smogon.net (or just google smogon university) has a ton of serious trainers that post ideas and stuff, serebii.net has neat stuff and good movesets for pokemon including ev training info. and a little warning, the free battle wi-fi thing for pokemon b/w has a ton of trainers that will cut the game off if they lose taking away any credit of you ever beating them. (i speak from frustrating experience) - Mew

Mewisthebest

no prblem blackdream :) just glad to help anyone

sequoian

Thanks a bunch mew I will check these sites out. I have used serebii a few times for basic info never thought to check for competitive battles and the sore looser trainers sound a bit shady :S

Mewisthebest

ohsk, little problem here, I can't get you on trade rendivous, so what do I do. please be patient while I figure out the solution to the problem

Mewisthebest

OK, now blackdream, go to middle person on top floor of pokecenter, that is the wifi club, that is where we need to trade. - Mew

BlackButler

ohsk, little problem here, I can't get you on trade rendivous, so what do I do. please be patient while I figure out the solution to the problem

I also can't. I always touch on Rendez-Vous but there is nothing.

dhero

5th Generation battling will just be controlled by:

-Shell Smash Cloyster

-Speed Boost Blaziken

-Drizzle Politoed

-Contrary Serperior

-DRAGONSDRAGONSDRAGONS

-Sitting there and tanking with Spikes/Toxic Spikes/Stealth Rock because Shadow Tag Chandelure obliterates all Rapid Spinners.

-.-

BlackButler

OK, now blackdream, go to middle person on top floor of pokecenter, that is the wifi club, that is where we need to trade. - Mew

Ok, wait a minute. (:

Ugh, I'm getting bad connection. Could you wait a minute? I'm so sorry!

Mewisthebest

do you have a speed boost torchic??!!!! O.o if so puuhh leeezzzz trade me one! That would totally make my day!

but yes, cloyster gets his awesome redemption with shell smash, his smug grin says it all, he says "I now rock" - cloyster. and how is chandalure such a good pokemon? - Mew

Mewisthebest

I can wait blackdream, I'm waiting for a trader

Mewisthebest

umm.... anyone here? still waiting black dream..........................................ok, i can still wait

Sign in to follow this