Bring back Origins

• Please log in to reply

22 June 2015 - 08:11 PM

GrewupGeek

Veteran Trainer

• GrewupGeek

Even though it was meant to be just a mini-series, and possibly a one time deal, think it would be nice if they brought it back as a full a series, because even though it follows the video games, at least the hero actually wins at the end, and have it where each seasons has a new crew representing each game, while bringing back somebody from the previous season as a guest star or a cameo.  It would be more original then the one with Ash.  With Red, he gets all of the pokemon, which would be nice to explain how, wins the league and even mega evolves.

Sure the anime with Ash is okay, but since it's been on the air for almost 20 years now, it's pretty much the same story over and over again, no matter how matter times they tweak it.  Ash starts a region with Pikachu, with Team Rocket not too far behind to cause trouble, catches a few pokemon, collects the necessary badges, do some good along the way, defeat that region's villainous team and when he does reach the league, he loses before he reaches the top, returns home to drop off his latest pokemon and goes back to square one.  Sad thing is, after 20 years, Ash hasn't even caught a 100 pokemon yet, and right now the people working on the show seem to try too hard to keep Ash at neutral.

19 January 2016 - 01:55 AM

moose13579

Rookie Trainer

• moose13579
I would really wish they had done a origins series for each region, and made each season longer than a couple of episodes.
need some help with your Pokemon game? Just message me about it!
(No trades, I can't access the GTS)

03 February 2016 - 10:27 PM

Cubchoo103

Senior Trainer

• Cubchoo103
That was soo amazing

22 July 2016 - 01:11 AM

SeanZStorm

Novice Trainer

• SeanZStorm
A series based off Pokémon Conquest would be epic, set around 500 years before the first episodes, in a time when Warlords and Pokémon battled for dominion of the land!

Or maybe about the Pokémon Rangers, protecting Pokémon and the environment from poachers and smugglers.

Mystery Dungeon would be fun too, coz it has Primal Dialga in it.

Yeah, I think it's obvious I love the spin-offs

12 February 2017 - 03:54 AM

RPGinisect

Junior Trainer

• RPGinisect

A series based off Pokémon Conquest would be epic, set around 500 years before the first episodes, in a time when Warlords and Pokémon battled for dominion of the land!
Or maybe about the Pokémon Rangers, protecting Pokémon and the environment from poachers and smugglers.
Mystery Dungeon would be fun too, coz it has Primal Dialga in it.
Yeah, I think it's obvious I love the spin-offs

OMG YES I WOULD LOVE TO SEE A POKÉMON CONQUEST SERIES! I'm the person who completed all the extra stuff at the end where you get to play as the other characters. I LOVED THAT GAME!!!

I think it would be fun to have something like mystery dungeon where the Pokémon are having the adventure
In awe from sun and moon POKÉMON FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!