Aniketdianafury

The Daily Challenges Guide

Aniketdianafury

The Daily Challenges Corner

Hello people from our last thread , i have got a suggestion from my friend to have a proper and reasonable heading of a topic in which we are going to update this thread about the daily active challenges we are getting and how we can complete them so we are going to continue from this thread now. Our last thread (with older heading) :- Older Thread

Notes :- 1 . I recommend you all to update this thread with the details about the daily challenges you are getting and if possible provide the solution as well to help other players who are not able to complete them.

2. If you found any reoccurring new challenge , kindly mention in your post about it . Or if you get some similar kind of challenge then also mention about it if possible (Not mandatory)

3. Please if you face any bug in any daily challenge or any special challenge that you claim , please report us here so that other players will be informed about that bug .

4.Daily challenges are random and are not the same for everyone, at the very least. So people dont get confused with our guide. Leave us a message here if you need any kind of help.

More Info :

I am writing today to give you additional details about the Daily Challenge feature that was released in the 2.27 client.

Each day when you log in to the game, you’ll be presented with a new challenge for you to attempt. Once you accept a Daily Challenge, you’ll have plenty of time to complete it—you don’t have to finish by the end of the day. Either way, once completed or abandoned, you’ll be able to begin a new Daily Challenge every 24 hours.

Timing Details:

The day period for Daily challenges rolls over at 9 AM GMT.

To help you understand when this is for your part of the world, here is a breakout of cities:

Roll-Over Time :

2 AM Los Angeles / 5 AM New York / 10 AM London / 11 AM Paris / 05 PM Singapore / 2:30 PM IST India

There is also and in-built game timer, so you will know when you can receive your next Daily Challenge by looking in game.

Level Up and Play Your Way:

As you complete Daily Challenges, you will gain experience that will go toward your player level. As you level up you will increase your ability to have more Daily Challenges in your “queue.”

Level Up Details:

As your total level advances, you will have more Daily Challenges made available to you to pick from. Also, as you progress and you can have more Daily Challenges active at any one time.

[table]

Total Level
Available Challenges
Active Challenges

0-2

3-4

5-7

8-9

10+

[/table]

When you make level 3, you will be offered 2 different Daily Challenges, but can only have 1 active at any time. This allows you the opportunity to choose which energy type or challenge you want to take on.
When your total level reaches 10, you will be able to have 3 different Daily Challenges active.

For the future, we are looking at having this additional detail included in the game UI.

Abandon What You Don't Like:

If you have an active Daily Challenge that you are just not making progress on, don't worry! You can abandon any active Daily Challenge by clicking on it and then clicking on the Trash Can icon that appears over that challenge. You will always have more challenges available the next day!

Energy Specific Rewards:

For each energy type there is a coin, sleeve and deck box reward that you can earn as you level up that specific energy.

More rewards to earn:

If you play regularly, you stand the chance to earn more rewards than were possible with the previous daily login bonus. Earn more booster packs faster and grow your collection!

Note 1.1 :

One clarification to add is that you can only ever add one Daily Challenge to your active list of challenges per day.

This is an important thing to know as you progress in overall level.

For example, when you reach level 5 you can have 2 different Daily Challenges active.

Let's say that you complete both of your available Daily Challenges. When you pass the next roll over time, you will be offered 2 different Daily Challenges to choose from. When you select one, that will add to your list of active Daily Challenges. Perhaps that one you picked is going to take you a little while to finish. On the following day, that Daily Challenge will still be in progress and you will be offered two different new Daily Challenges to choose from. You pick one and now you have 2 in progress.

Initial four Daily Challenges updated to match the new 2.28.1 format. Note, they still cannot be abandoned and are always presented in sequence 1 to 4:

NO CHANGE: Win a match with a Theme Deck that contains Water Pokémon. Any mode. 25 Trainer Tokens. 2XP to Water

NO CHANGE: Win a match with a Theme Deck that contains Fire Pokémon. Any mode. 25 Trainer Tokens. 2XP to Fire

NO CHANGE: Win a match with a Theme Deck that contains Grass Pokémon. Any mode. 25 Trainer Tokens. 2XP to Grass

CHANGE: Knock Out 2 opposing Pokémon with your Psychic Pokémon. (Formally, "Do damage to 7 opposing Pokémon with Psychic Pokémon.") Random Battle. 5-card Booster pack. 2XP to Psychic.

Reoccurring Daily Challenges :

• Put 8 evolution cards in play.​ ( Till level 15 )
  • Put 10 evolution cards in play.​ ( Lvl - 16 - NA )
  • Do 800 damage with your ------ type pokemon. ( Till level 15 )
  • Do 1000 damage with your ------ type pokemon. ( Lvl - 16 - NA )
  • Knock out 14 opposing pokemon using your ------- type pokemon. ( Till level 15 )
  • Knock out 16 opposing pokemon using your ------- type pokemon. ( Lvl - 16 - NA )
  • Leave 20 opposing pokemon asleep burned or poisened or paralyzed or asleep. ( Till level 15 ) - Temporarily removed Daily Challenge
  • Leave 24 opposing pokemon asleep burned or poisened or paralyzed or asleep . ( Lvl - 16 - NA ) - Temporarily removed Daily Challenge
*These challenges are being given as choices daily but if i found any other reoccuring daily challenge then i will update this post*

Special Challenges :

With version 2.28 we now have functionality for Special Challenges. Each Special Challenge is only available for a limited time, and offers greater rewards than the standard Daily Challenges.

• 07/05/2015 - Put 135 basic pokemon in play
  • 20/05/2015 - Put 90 evolution cards in play in random battle
  • 03-06-2015 - Knock out 60 opposing pokemon in random battle
  • 30-07-2015 - Win 20 versus match .

Rewards :

LIST OF REWARDS OBTAINED TILL NOW AFTER COMPLETEING DAILY OR SPECIAL CHALLENGES
  • 30 x tokens ( Till lvl - 15)
  • 55 x tokens ( Till lvl - 15)
  • 35 x tokens (Lvl - 16 - NA )
  • 60 x tokens (Lvl - 16 - NA )
  • Untradeable Random 10-card booster (only from BW and XY sets)
  • Untradeable 2 x Roaring skies booster (Special challenge -07/05/2015)
  • Untradeable 2 x Roaring skies booster (Special challenge -20/05/2015)
  • Untradeable 2 x Roaring skies booster (Special challenge -03/06/2015)
  • Untradeable 2 x Roaring skies booster (Special challenge -30/07/2015)

Experience Points :

I have listed all the challenges here with the amount of XP they provide.
  • Knocking out challenge gives 3 XP.
  • Evolution challenge gives 2 XP
  • Damage dealing challenge gives 1 XP
Edited by Aniketdianafury
  • Upvote 5

Aniketdianafury

Versus Rewards Ladder

Climb the Versus Ladder to earn great rewards in the Pokémon TCG Online :

The latest Pokémon Trading Card Game Online update introduces a new Versus Ladder system to the Versus Mode feature. The Versus Ladder offers an exciting way to earn great Versus Rewards. Each Versus Mode match you win is worth 10 Versus Points, plus bonus points for defeating an opponent who had Advantage. As you accumulate Versus Points, you’ll unlock awesome rewards, including Trainer Tokens, booster packs, and even Pokémon-EX cards! Don’t take too long to unlock your rewards, though—every 3 weeks, the Versus Ladder is reset, with new Versus Rewards to earn!

• Upvote 2

harshu

I will be posting all the daily challenges I got.

Day 1 - 26\03\2015

Challenge : Win with a Theme Deck which contains Water Pokemon

Prize = 25 Tokens

XP = 2

Solution - The easiest way is to play with a Theme Deck like - BW Water or Basic Blue against a fire trainer in trainer challenge like Mick.

Day 2 - 27\03\2015

Challenge : Win with a Theme Deck which contains Grass Pokemon.

Prize = 25 Tokens (Not sure)

XP = 2

Solution - The easiest way is to play with a Theme Deck like - BW Grass or Basic Green against a water trainer or a fighting trainer in trainer challenge like Ella or Calvin.

Day 3 - 28\03\2015

Challenge - Win with a Theme Deck which contains Fire Pokemon

Prize = 25 Tokens (Not Sure)

XP = 2

Solution - The easiest way is to play with a Theme Deck like - BW Fire or Basic Red against a Grass trainer in trainer challenge like Logan.

Day 4 - 29\03\2015

Challenge - Put 6 Basic Psychic type pokemon in play.

Prize = Random - (I got a locked 5-card Furious Fists Pack)

XP = 2

Solution - Just go in PVP or Trainer Challenge. And Put 6 Basic Pokemon in play. You can do it in several matches, no need to do it in 1 Match, but if you can its good :P

Day 5 - 30\03\2015

Challenge - Knock out 20 Pokemon with your Fire type pokemon.

Prize = Random - (I got a locked 5-card FlashFire Pack)

XP = 3

Solution - You can do this in tournaments much better, since no one will concede. Just Make an awesome Fire Deck and Knock out - which means the opponent's pokemon should be knocked out by an attack of your fire pokemon, Burn, poison and other effects won't count here.

Day 6 - 31\03\2015

Challenge - Put 15 Fire Evolution Cards in Play

Prize = 50 Tokens

XP = 2

Solution - Go in PVP or Trainer Challenge, and evolve your Basic Fire type pokemon 15 times, You can do it in different matches.

Thats all I got till now. Will Update in this post or maybe if Aniket asks to do it in different posts will post everyday in new post.

Hope this helps :)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Aniketdianafury

Harshu you can update this thread with challenge details with whatever method you want . This is for all players  :) 

• Upvote 2

harshu

Harshu you can update this thread with challenge details with whatever method you want . This is for all players  :) 

I just asked so because, I don't think, people will even read the old posts, so if I update and they don't read and ask questions without any necessity and which further will cause spamming and making it difficult for players who really can get help, by just reading through. :)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Aniketdianafury

I just asked so because, I don't think, people will even read the old posts, so if I update and they don't read and ask questions without any necessity and which further will cause spamming and making it difficult for players who really can get help, by just reading through. :)

Well if you wish then you can create new posts since trainers might not read older post and updating a single post will take a lot of space and quoting it will be quite difficult  :lol: 

• Upvote 2

harshu

Another update :)

For completing Level 1 of any energy you get a coin of that Energy.

For completing Level 2 of any energy you get a sleeve of that Energy

For completing Level 3 of any energy you get a deck- box of that Energy.

You can check them in collection in game-play section after completing a level.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Aniketdianafury

OLDER ACTIVE CHALLENGES DETAILS

AC - 1 * Win a match with a theme deck that contains water type pokemon (26/03/2015).

(Award - 25 x tokens )

AC - 2 * Win a match with a Theme deck that contains fire type pokemon (27/03/2015)

(Award - 25 x tokens )

AC - 3 * Win a match with a deck that contains grass type pokemon (28/03/2015)

(Award - 25 x tokens )

*Note - This challenge was reported for its bug for its progress for not being  recorded but still the player was awarded with tokens for completing it.

AC - 4 * Put 15 Grass evolution cards in play (29/03/2015)

(Award - 50 x tokens )

AC - 5* Knock out opponent's 20 pokemon with your psychic type pokemon (30/03/2015)

{Award :- 2 x tokens and 1 x Boundaries Crossed Booster (10 Cards) }

*Note - For solutions for the above challenges , kindly refer to harshu's (both older and active) challenges post  :) .

Active Challenges Update 

AC-6   31/03/2015

Task -  Put 20 basic grass pokemon in play .

Award - 25 x Tokens

Difficulty - Very easy

Solution - You just have to put 20 basic grass type pokemon in play in different battles in whatever game mode you wish . For example in a single ranked game , Active pokemon + 5 Benched pokemon count as 6 basic pokemon . Depending on the battle u can use AZ or get your active pokemon's knocked out to quickly put as many basic pokemon in play as it will free up your bench space . It will probably take 2-3 battles to complete this task.

• Upvote 2

Aniketdianafury

Active Challenges Update 

AC-7  (01/04/2015)

Task -  Put 15 Fire Evolution Cards in Play .

Award - 50 x Tokens

Difficulty - Easy

Solution - Refer to older posts for solution .

Note - This challenge is similar to one of the challenges given above but only energy type has been changed.

• Upvote 2

harshu

Day 7 - 1\04\2015

Challenge : Put 20 Basic Grass Pokemon in play.

Prize = 25 Tokens

XP = 1

Solution - Just put 20 Pokemon of Basic stage of Grass type. You can do it in different matches. Nothing more to explain.

Edited by harshu
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Aniketdianafury

Active Challenges Update 

AC-8  (02/04/2015)

Task -  Knock out 20 pokemon with your water type pokemon.

XP - 3

Award - Random 5-card booster pack.

Difficulty - Easy

Note - This challenge is similar to one of the challenges given above but only energy type has been changed.

• Upvote 2

harshu

Day 8 - 2/04/2015

Challenge - Put 20 Psychic type Basic pokemon in play.

Prize - 25 Tokens

XP = 1

Solution - Just put 20 Basic Pokemon of psychic type, nothing more to explain.

Note - Similar to Day 7 challenge, only change is the energy type.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

harshu

Day 9 - 03/04/2015

Challenge - Knock out 20 Opposing Pokemon with your fire pokemon.

Prize - Random

XP = 3

Solution - Refer to solution of Day 5 .

Note - This challenge is same as Day 5 Challenge. :)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Ceildric

You really should very clearly indicate in the first post that daily challenges are RANDOM and NOT the same for everyone, at the very least.

Even then, this thread is going to mislead players into thinking there is some kind of regularity to the challenges given, which there is not.  As it is I continue to see players here, on Reddit, and in-game that don't understand this and are confused why they don't have the challenge which is supposedly THE challenge for that day.

Aniketdianafury

Active Challenges Update 

AC-9  (03/04/2015)

Task - Put 15 fire evolution cards in play.

XP - 3

Award - 50 x tokens

Difficulty - Easy

• Upvote 2

harshu

You really should very clearly indicate in the first post that daily challenges are RANDOM and NOT the same for everyone, at the very least.

Even then, this thread is going to mislead players into thinking there is some kind of regularity to the challenges given, which there is not.  As it is I continue to see players here, on Reddit, and in-game that don't understand this and are confused why they don't have the challenge which is supposedly THE challenge for that day.

Well we never said that this was the challenge of the day. Yes of course it is random. Once a staff did post it that it was random. But what we are doing is, posting the daily challenges that we receive. And if you ever have any challenges similar to these and have difficulty with them, just refer to the solution we posted here. We are just trying to help people. :)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

harshu

The Challenges we post here are the challenges we get. People May have different Challenges so don't get worried. :)

This is a problem reported by a player, who thinks that it will confuse other players. So the above note is to clarify that the DAILY CHALLENGES are RANDOM.

Hope it helps :)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

TailsMK4

So Level 3 begins the days where you can select from two challenges...I actually wish I could do both challenges, but oh well. I haven't posted here since I had very similar challenges to ones already listed. The choices I had today were two elements (Grass and Water), both of the challenge involving playing 15 Evolution cards of said type.

So people starting at Level 3 start getting two choices of the challenge to do for the day. Figure I'd post that since others were curious when this started.

graywh

So Level 3 begins the days where you can select from two challenges...I actually wish I could do both challenges, but oh well. I haven't posted here since I had very similar challenges to ones already listed. The choices I had today were two elements (Grass and Water), both of the challenge involving playing 15 Evolution cards of said type.

So people starting at Level 3 start getting two choices of the challenge to do for the day. Figure I'd post that since others were curious when this started.

What I've seen from others so far is that the choice is between two similar challenges with the only difference being pokemon type.

Aniketdianafury

Thanks buddy for informing us , i got at level 2 this morning . So i might get that choice option tomorrow.

• Upvote 2

wizardofjoz

How do we know what challange we are working on and the status of the challange?  I logged out and I can't find what challange I am working on.

harshu

How do we know what challange we are working on and the status of the challange?  I logged out and I can't find what challange I am working on.

For doing so. You need to go in the profile tab. There you can see the progress and status and the challenge you are doing.

Hope it helps :)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Aniketdianafury

Active Challenges Update 

AC-10  (04/04/2015)

Task - Put 20 basic grass type pokemon in play.

XP - 1

Award - 25 x tokens

Difficulty - Easy

Note - This challenge is repeated and is given before 2 times.

• Upvote 2

harshu

4.Daily challenges are random and are not the same for everyone, at the very least. So people dont get confused with our guide..

Level Up Details

As your total level advances, you will have more Daily Challenges made available to you to pick from.  Also, as you progress and you can have more Daily Challenges active at any one time.  

When you make level 3, you will be offered 2 different Daily Challenges, but can only have 1 active at any time.  This allows you the opportunity to choose which energy type or challenge you want to take on.

When your total level reaches 10, you will be able to have 3 different Daily Challenges active.

Total Level                             Available challenges                     Active challenges

0-2                                                      1                                                1

3-4                                                      2                                                1

5-7                                                      2                                                2

8-9                                                      3                                                2

10+                                                     3                                                3

Energy Specific Rewards

For each energy type there is a coin, sleeve and deck box reward that you can earn as you level up that specific energy.  

Timing Details

The day period for Daily challenges rolls over at 3 AM UTC. 

To help you understand when this is for your part of the world, here is a breakout of cities:

Roll-Over Time:
8 PM Los Angeles / 11 PM New York / 4 AM London / 5 AM Paris / 11 AM Singapore

From my side, you are doing a great job maintaining this guide, Hats of for that. It was really nice of you to merge the news by the staff in this guide about the daily challenge, since not many people visit the news section.

Another update :)

For completing Level 1 of any energy you get a coin of that Energy.

For completing Level 2 of any energy you get a sleeve of that Energy

For completing Level 3 of any energy you get a deck- box of that Energy.

You can check them in collection in game-play section after completing a level.

I see that you have gave a little idea about the prize. But (ESPEACIALLY for NEW players) you could add the above post.

Day 8 - 2/04/2015

Challenge - Put 20 Psychic type Basic pokemon in play.

Prize - 25 Tokens

XP = 1

Solution - Just put 20 Basic Pokemon of psychic type, nothing more to explain.

Well this is my today's daily challenge. Repeated again :( I don't wanna play repeated challenges :(

Day 10 - 4/04/2015

SAME AS ABOVE Day 8 .

Thanks and hope you like it :)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Aniketdianafury

I agree with you harshu , I dont know why they are repeating these challenges , we want something new. And thanks for the appreciation buddy but you are also doing much more good than me  :) .

• Upvote 2